Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gay Bar

2 posters

Go down

The Gay Bar Empty The Gay Bar

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:19 pm

VIKTOR IS HERE ALONE FOR NOW BECAUSE HE MAKES SIRIUS TWITCH APPARENTLY.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Gay Bar Empty Re: The Gay Bar

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:23 pm

Lucius walks in looking pissed off because the voices in Eowyn's head almost fucking killed him. He sees Viktor looking quite annoyed, and decided to be friendly because he doesn't want to get punched in the face by the Bulgarian again. "Krum," he greets grouchily before sitting at the bar next to his friend's boyfriend.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:27 pm

Viktor looks over and glares at the pretty boy before turning his attention back to his drink. "Blondie," he greets, hoping that Lucius accidentally sat there thinking that Viktor was a different Krum. You know, the lacrosse player. Not Krum, the Quidditch player.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:31 pm

Lucius rolls his eyes because he's trying to be nice, so he really doesn't appreciate the nickname. "Blondie? Your boyfriend likes blondes," he said with a casual hair flip. "But you already know that, don't you? Yes, don't think I didn't see you and Sirius watching us. It's a good thing you left in time. Things were just getting good as you stormed off, and I think it's best that we didn't have an audience for what happened after you were gone."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:38 pm

"Yeah. I figured," he said cooly without looking at Lucius. "That's vy I left. Not exactly something I vant to vatch, you see," he retorted coldly.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:46 pm

"OH, don't worry, dear Viktor. We really didn't go as far as you may think. I think I scared the boy off to be honest. Especially after I offered to let him borrow my toys. Poor kid. Doesn't take much t scare him, does it?" he asked casually as he took a sip of his fancy, expensive drink that I'm not going to think of at this time in the morning.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:48 pm

Viktor turns to Lucius and cocks an eyebrow. "Toys?" he asks sounding like quite the curious George. "Vot sort of toys are ve talking about here, Lucius," he asks starting to look amused because he knows exactly what Lucius means.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:50 pm

"Mhm," he murmurs with a nod as he orders another drink. "He didn't want them. I honestly thought he would at least take the handcuffs, but alas, he got too freaked out by the whip and anal beads. Poor kid. Rather innocent, is he not?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 4:52 pm

"Yeah, he is," he laughs. "But he knows vot he's doing in the locker room. Trust me," he says as he smirks, knowing he gets all of Regulus while Lucius got denied. "...So, if Regulus didn't take the handcuffs-- Do you think I could have them? I bet I could convince him to use those."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:00 pm

Lucius grins and summons his leather cuffs because there is no way he's handing over his diamond handcuffs to this guy. "Here. Use them well. You can keep that pair, actually. I have plenty, and I'm sure Regulus will appreciate the gesture." He stands up, though I'm sure the next time I'm bored I will most certainly bring him back here. "Nice talking to you, Krum. Thank you kindly for not punching me in the beautiful face. It hurts when you do it in Alex's head," he admits with a sigh. "Maybe we...We could get along now? In her head, that is. Not outside of this bar...in the real world of AWF. Not there."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 5th 2010, 5:01 pm

Viktor stands up and stretches his arms behind his head, flexing as he does so. "Ummm. NO!" And with that he punches Lucius in the face, takes the handcuffs, ties him to the barstool, and leaves.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm

Lucius is here, having a celebratory drink by himself because Regulus is passed out in the dorm and probably can't walk anyway. Last night was...I don't even know.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 22nd 2010, 6:30 pm

Viktor walks in and sits down next to some blonde- Oh. It's Lucius. Viktor ignores the stupid pretty boy and orders himself a drink, trying not to think about the Malfoy sitting next to him because he really doesn't want to hurt anyone today.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:32 pm

"Why hello there, Viktor!" he greets cheerfully, ignoring that look on Viktor's face that says 'I so don't want to talk to you right now.' "Fancy seeing you here. Again. Did Regulus tell you the news?" he asks knowing very well that Viktor doesn't know because Regulus' sore arse is preventing him from going anywhere today.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 22nd 2010, 6:33 pm

Viktor groans and turns to look at Lucius. So much for ignoring him. "No. Vot news?" he asks. Lucius was going to tell him whether he wanted to know or not. Might as well get it over with.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:40 pm

"About the engagement! Regulus and I, we're engaged! Isn't that just wonderful? You dumping him was the best decision you've ever made," he says happily as he thinks about his new sex slave/husband. "Proposed to him last night. It was beautiful, really."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 22nd 2010, 6:42 pm

Viktor nearly chokes on his drink. "Excuse me? You're joking. You can't be eng-- You're serious. You..I- Vell, that's just fan-fucking-tastic, Lucius. I'll be sure to send a gift at the vedding," he said sarcastically.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 22nd 2010, 6:47 pm

"I'll talk to Reggie about inviting you, if you'd like. A Black and a Malfoy getting married? It'll be quite the party. You won't want to miss out on this, Viktor. Party. Of. The. Century."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum