Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN

2 posters

Go down

Who is the Seme in Fabric?

CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN Vote_lcap42%CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN Vote_lcap58%CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN Empty CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN

Post  Lucy Weasley May 31st 2010, 5:21 am

Well, Teddy (Cedric) and I have been having some trouble with Fabric (which is the pairing of Cedric/Fabian) and deciding who the seme and uke should be. Now, for all you who don't know the difference between 'seme' and 'uke', see below:

SEME: The dominant one in the relationship; the pitcher; the male; the top.
UKE: The submissive one in the relationship; the catcher; the female; the bottom.

ANYWAYS, seeing as both Cedric and Fabian are considered ukeish, we call on you AWFers to just click one of the little buttons above and vote on who the seme should be! So thank you very much in advance and... SEE YOU SOON. OR SOMETHING. OKAY. BYE.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN Empty Re: CONCERNING FABRIC: CEDRIC/FABIAN

Post  James Potter - Inactive May 31st 2010, 6:47 am

This is a hard one, and I'm not talking about penises.

In Carabian, Fabian was the enormous poofter and I always figured Caradoc was the top. But in Fabric, I kinda think Cedric would have to find out he's gay, and Fabian would already know, so that would make Fabian the top here... in my mind... -glares at stupid poll, wondering why a simple 2 choice question can be so difficult-

MY SOLUTION: You switch off. Give and take. Maybe one's the top one day, and the other is the next. Not all relationships have to have a clear cut top and bottom.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 31st 2010, 7:16 am

Hahaha, James. Very interesting view! I think we've decided that Fabian will be more in control, but I'm not sure what the smut situation is. O.o *is not a smutter* Fabian is just the type to command and demand, and Cedric... isn't. Though Fabian blushes more. *shrugs*
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 31st 2010, 7:38 am

I THINK IT'S A SWITCH.

But Fabian wears the pants with everything non-sexual.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down