Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Prom- Thread Two

+7
Rolf Scamander
Lucy Weasley
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Sirius Black
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hogwarts Prom- Thread Two Empty Hogwarts Prom- Thread Two

Post  Sirius Black May 22nd 2010, 4:06 am

THERE ARE THREE THREADS FOR THE PROM.
YOU CAN SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE OTHER THREADS FROM ANY OF THEM, BUT IT'S EASIER TO FOLLOW YOUR OWN SCENES THIS WAY.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Prom- Thread Two Empty Re: Hogwarts Prom- Thread Two

Post  Guest May 22nd 2010, 8:32 pm

EOWYN IS TOO LAZY TO KEEP UP WITH A CROWDED THREAD.

Sirius walks in, an arm around Katie's waist. Katie won't be here and I don't want to talk to myself, so we'll just say they talk to each other and smile a lot and are happy and dancey, and whatnot. Sirius is dancing with Katie when he sees James and Fleur. He winces and turns away, so he doesn't have to look at them. However, Katie drags him back out to the dancefloor and he suddenly sees James walking out of the room, leaving Fleur standing alone. Sirius tries to be as discreet as possible, but leads Katie to a seat and goes to get them drinks, signaling for Fleur to meet him by the punch bowl. He stands there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 8:39 pm

Fleur watched James leave, still stunned, and walked over to the sidelines. Never had she ever been abandoned at a dance before. It was humiliating. She leaned back in her seat and she stared down at the floor, barely recognizing when Sirius and Katie came in. When she did, she bit her lip and thought it could be worse. Why had James kissed her? Why had he left the ball when she pulled away? Fleur wasn't one for public displays of affection anyway, but it seemed as if James knew all along that Fleur didn't have those feelings for him. When Sirius gestured to her, she hesitated, unsure if that was a good idea. She shrugged because, honestly, none of this had been a good idea for her. She slowly brought herself to her feet, walked over, and proceeded to pretend to get herself some punch.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 22nd 2010, 8:41 pm

"What just happened, Fleur? Are you alright? You look upset, and James..." Sirius tried not to look at her, in case Katie was watching.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 8:45 pm

Fleur scooped the punch into a cup, but she didn't drink it. It had Squirt in it. She kept her eyes on the cup, not wanting to bring any more attention to herself than she already had. "Well, of course I am upset, I got ditched by my date..." She looked up at the ceiling for a moment, vaguely wondering why this hurt so much. She liked James, as a friend, and yet it still hurt to be abandoned by him, "James left because 'e kissed me and I tried to escape eet. 'E feels sometheeng for me zat I don't return, I theenk..."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 22nd 2010, 8:47 pm

Shit! The dildos! What do I do now?! I can't abandon Katie, but I can't leave Fleur like this either, fuck, what do I do?! Sirius tries to remain stoic and sticks his nose up at the squirt-tainted punch. "... I don't believe- I wouldn't believe it, if I hadn't just seen it happen. How could- I'm sorry, Fleur," he said, touching her hand softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 8:48 pm

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE YOU!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 8:55 pm

At the touch of his hand, Fleur suddenly felt more at ease. Yes, being abandoned wasn't quite what she envisioned for her prom experience, but at least there was something good that was happening. Even if it was being disguised as simply two people going to get punch. As much as she wanted to stay at the punch table with Sirius, people would begin to become suspicious as to why they were spending such an awfully long time there. Not to mention, they had promised to talk after prom since they both had dates that weren't each other, "Eet's alright. I should 'ave known sometheeng like zat could 'appen. Maybe... maybe I should find 'im. I feel so guilty for doing zis to 'im. I theenk it would 'ave been better if I came 'ere alone."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 22nd 2010, 9:00 pm

[I put it in there just for you, Lu. Well, and for myself, too, because I typed that without realizing I had. It's that bad. See what Trent Reznor has done to my mind!?]

Sirius frowned, and gave her hand a small squeeze before pulling away, glancing back at Katie, who he didn't think had noticed him talking to Fleur. "You're probably right, Fleur. You know I want to stay with you, but Katie... I won't do that to her. We'll talk later, I promise. Go find him," he said, allowing himself to look at her briefly. "You look... I don't even have words. Beautiful just doesn't cut it," he said quietly, gazing into her eyes, thinking that Remus and all his stupid books would probably have a word to describe her, but he just didn't have it. "I'm sorry, Fleur," he said, then turned away and went back to Katie, plastering a smile onto his face for her. He was determined to treat Katie well tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive May 22nd 2010, 9:16 pm

Fleur nodded, without saying anything because she was afraid that if she spoke, there would be a large amount of words that would spill from her mouth. Katie was his prom date and that automatically meant that he should spend most of his time with her. Fleur would honor that, despite her feelings. She smiled and her cheeks were tinted pink when he complimented her. Somehow, his seemed far better than the other compliments she had ever received, "Zank you," she muttered in response, trying to limit her words so their conversation would become nothing more than simple replies. It would be easier to walk away. She tilted her head to the side and resisted watching him walk back to Katie. Instead, she looked around the ballroom once more before she took her leave and went to go find James.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 23rd 2010, 12:32 am

Teddy walks into the ball and floats around the door, waiting for Victoire. He watches a boy get punched in the face with mild curiosity.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive May 23rd 2010, 12:34 am

Victoire walks in looking damn fine in her dress. She smiles as she sees Teddy, who also looks damn fine in his suit. She walks over and kisses him on the cheek. "Looking for someone?"
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 23rd 2010, 12:37 am

Teddy turns, smiling. "No one in particular." He looks her up and down, "You look gorgeous. I made the right call letting you choose your dress."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive May 23rd 2010, 12:37 am

She grins. "Thank you. You look quite dashing yourself."
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 23rd 2010, 12:40 am

Fabian walks down to the prom, looking more fabulous than the world had ever seen... And, consequently, very, very sexy. He walks over to the refreshment table like there's nothing out of place with his cotton candy colored wardrobe and proceeds to help himself to a drink.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander May 23rd 2010, 12:41 am

Rolf waits outside the Great Hall for Luna, because that is where they said they would meet. He looks quite sexy and dashing, because he is Chace Crawford after all. He fiddles with the cuffs of his sleeves as he waits anxiously for Luna to arrive.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod May 23rd 2010, 12:42 am

Luna walks in and spots Rolf right away because he's fucking sexy. She walks over and covers his eyes. "Guess who."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander May 23rd 2010, 12:44 am

He smiles when he feels Luna's hands cover his eyes. "Ummm, Victoire Weasley?" he asks playfully while picking a girl from his House.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 23rd 2010, 12:44 am

"Don't I always?" He smiles, "Do you want to dance or, um.. mingle?" he asked, gesturing to the two or three other people that were there.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive May 23rd 2010, 12:48 am

She grins. "We could mingle. I don't really know any of these people. Do you?"
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 23rd 2010, 12:53 am

"I know Luna." He points at Vic's alterego. "But she looks a little busy. Let's go meet the icecream man." He says, taking her hand and steering them both towards a mysterious guy in a pink suit.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive May 23rd 2010, 12:54 am

Victoire laughs. "He seems...interesting."

Last edited by Victoire Weasley on May 23rd 2010, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 23rd 2010, 12:56 am

Fabian sees two people approaching him and smiles. "Hello there," he says good-naturedly.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 23rd 2010, 12:59 am

"Hi." He says, still smiling. "I'm Teddy Lupin."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down