Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of the Forest

+24
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Trey Davis
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Hannah Abbott
Draco Malfoy
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Jack Smith
Mya Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Albus Severus Potter
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Walden McNair - Inactive
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
28 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Edge of the Forest - Page 22 Empty Re: The Edge of the Forest

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 4:38 am

"Oh, sorry about that." She says looking down for a moment, noticing the earthy colours of the ground, they could be a part of some sort of a top. "What were you doing anyway?" She curiously asks, noticing when he throws the pixies into the forest, she thought that it was a rather odd thing for him to be doing, unless she had accidentally caught him doing something that he wasn't supposed to do. It was probably that though, judging by his quick reaction of throwing them.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 4:43 am

Sirius musses up his hair and fidgets a little. "Oh, you know just... umm... stuff. Dammit." That's the best you can think of? Man, Sirius has really lost his touch. "Actually, I was trying to put a kind of Permanent Sticking Charm on them, or maybe like a Containment Charm or something that either sticks them to the first thing they touch, or keeps them from leaving a room. Wanna help? Accio pix - actually no. That's a terrible idea. I'm just... gonna go get those."

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 4:56 am

"That sounds...interesting, but I'll help." She says with a small smile on her face. She was right, he wasn't supposed to be doing it, but it seemed amusing enough, so there wasn't really a problem with that. "So, I'll just wait while you go get them then." She says with a small nod, thinking to herself that while he's gone, she can have a small look around still for inspiration, seeing as that is what she originally came out here for, she'll have lots of time for it later anyway, so it's not like it's a big deal that she has ended up not doing it.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 5:00 am

Sirius flashes a sexy grin and gives her a thumbs up as he chases after the cage full of pixies. I wonder if Lockhart when to school here? And if he was here around this time? I'm arbitrarily saying yes. Sirius stole the pixies off Lockhart. He returns quickly with the cage. It's worth noting that Sirius is very attractive, and is soon to enter full on flirting mode, so let Dem be warned. "Got them. Now then... Mostly when I try the charm they just turn hot pink and get extra angry. So be careful."

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 5:10 am

Okay, I think that Dem is warned and prepared. "Maybe I should stand back a little then." Dem thinks out loud, taking a few small steps back to prepare herself for when Sirius casts the spell. "What's the incantation for the spell? Maybe I should help you, if you need, that is." She asks and offers, taking her wand out of her pocket to prepare herself.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 5:22 am

Well, I'm unprepared. I should make up a spell. Capious because capio is "contain" in latin. Yup. Sirius runs his fingers through his hair, leaving it sticking up all over the place... sexily? "Capious. Only look, it just makes them angry and pushy." The pixies start grabbing at each other, because translated back into latin capio means take and this is officially the most research I've ever done for a post ever god I'm lame. "You try it. You look pretty smart." He smiles charmingly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 5:39 am

"Oh, thank you!" Dem brightly says, accepting the compliment. She then positions her arm so that it is in line with the pixie cage and says, "capious." She lowers her wand, looking at the cage to see if she had correctly done the spell. The pixies looked angry, so she assumed that her job had been done, a great accomplishment, mastering a spell on the first try. Well, if she had, of course. "So, I did it correctly?" Dem asks, just to double check that it was done correctly.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 5:44 am

Sirius stares hard at the cage. "Ummm.... I think so?" Well, the spell was doomed to fail, but Sirius has decided that's not going to ruin his chances with this cute Gryffindor. "So. Come here often?" Hey, even ages old pickup lines are still good pickup lines. Better than some of the ones James has tried. He promptly forgets about the cage of pixies and turns the charm up to eleven.

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 5:55 am

Dem just looks at him with a small smirk on her face. Was that his best? She had to congratulate him on trying though, it was pretty amusing. She decides to play along though, he is a good looking Gryff, after all. "Um, sometimes." She told him with a small tone of questioning in her voice. "I like to come here to look for inspiration." She tells him, not sure if her really cared to know, "For fashion." She adds, knowing that he wouldn't be one to know too much about fashion.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 5:58 am

Sirius gave a little smile. "Ah. Well. Your search is complete." He jumped up on a large rock and struck a pose. "I present to you all the inspiration you will ever need." One of his shirttails has come untucked and his tie is wrinkled because James has stolen all his ties and this is the only one he can find. However, he still manages to look like a god. A raggedy god. It suits him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 6:06 am

Dem gave a small laugh as Sirius jumped onto the rocks. She has to agree, though. Even though his clothes have more to desire with presentation, he can still pull it off and look good. "Why thank you. If I am ever lost for inspiration, all I must do is remember you posing on the rocks." She smiled. She didn't really mean people inspiration, more inspiration from nature, but he was a good model-type person.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 6:18 am

Course she agrees. Everyone agrees that Sirius is hot. Even people who think they don't agree actually do agree. Sirius has decided that Dem is cool. For someone who is used to drowning in pretty girls, it's nice to have one not yelling at him. "Exactly." He jumps back down, flips his hair back, and smirks. "I bet you'll have fancy schmancy fashion ideas or whatever for months because of me. I bet I just created a whole new style."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 17th 2011, 6:23 am

[I'm going to bed, sorry. Got to get back into the habit of going to sleep early so I can survive band camp. Pick up tomorrow?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 17th 2011, 6:31 am

"Oh, of course." She says with smile and a nod. He didn't really provide inspiration as such, but she was a nice person, so she didn't tell him that. "I think that a lot could be done with all of that inspiration you just gave me." She continues, still keeping a small smile on her face because if you hadn't really noticed, Dem liked to smile and be a happy person.

[Okay, that's fine! Have a good sleep! XD]
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans July 17th 2011, 6:41 am

*pops in*
DEMIUS?
Ishipit.
*rolls out*
PS - Molly is glad that a boy has finally woken up to Dem's super amazing awesomeness. JS.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 3:20 am

[Sirius ships most things that have to do with him.]

"Damn straight." Sirius believes everything anyone ever tells him. Especially when it relates to how great he is. Trufax. "Don't worry. I inspire lots of people. Just so much inspiration. Everywhere. People look at me and they're like "Oh my god Sirius I'm so inspired right now.'" It's worth noting here that Sirius has a vague idea of what "inspiration" is, but he's pretty sure it's a good thing. "Once, I inspired someone so much..." pause for dramatic effect... "they DIED. Hopefully that won't happen to you, though. Because then you would be dead and I would be sad."

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 18th 2011, 3:38 am

"Well then," Dem starts, "Lets just hope that you don't inspire me that much then because if I were dead, you couldn't inspire me any more, and that would be a loss for everyone." She stated with a nod, even though she was fairly sure that Sirius didn't fully know what inspiration meant, but oh well, he was happy with what he thought it was, so why ruin it? "Would you really be sad?" She added.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 3:45 am

Sirius nods seriously because Sirius is serious and that joke will never get old. "Indeed. You're cool, and you wouldn't be so cool if you were dead." Sirius is almost as good at turning a phrase as good old Dumbles. He turns to look at her and gravely states "Dead people aren't cool." When Sirius tries hard enough, he is remarkably good at keeping a straight face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 18th 2011, 4:00 am

"Oh, well thank you!" Dem happily says, accepting the compliment, "And you're right, if I were dead, I wouldn't be as brilliant as I am." She jokingly says with a small flip of her hair. "Well, no one would, obviously. Unless they're a ghost, then they could still be cool when they're dead." Dem thinks and adds on to the end, surprised at the wit she is showing right now.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 4:08 am

Sirius flips his hair as well. "That makes two of us." Wait. Remus said something once about not acknowledging his awesomeness or something. Yeah that was it. "I mean, uh, yep!" Remus would be proud. "Especially cool," Sirius agrees. "Ghosts are really really cold. Have you ever touched a ghost?" He shudders. "Blergh." Thankfully Nearly Headless Nick isn't around to look tragic or whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 18th 2011, 4:18 am

"I can't say I have, but I would assume they are, I mean, they've been dead for centuries! I don't really think that I'd want to experience that either. Brrr." Dem shares, wondering to herself what it would actually be like to be a ghost, it could get very lonely, she would think anyway. She wasn't a ghost, so she stopped thinking about that and came back to reality. "So yeah, I don't think I would want to be a ghost when I die." She thinks out loud.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 4:21 am

Sirius shrugs. "I could come back and be like Peeves and terrorize the school and whatnot..." He ignores the fact that Dem seems to have continued her inner monologue out loud because he does that all the time. "Nah, Peeves gets yelled at all the time. But I bet I could come up with better songs than him..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 18th 2011, 4:34 am

"That's a good point, but you would be providing entertainment for people, even after you're dead, it could be a very interesting and fun afterlife." She contemplates, because as annoying as Peeves can get at times, he can be quite entertaining at times. So, that could maybe work as an after life career type thing. "And you probably could thing of better songs to tell you the truth." Dem adds, reminiscing on previous songs that she has heard Peeves sing, none of them with much lyrical genius content.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 18th 2011, 4:42 am

"One time he sang me a song about my breakfast entitled 'Those Sausage Kind of Look Like -' well, you get the idea. He sang it like a love song." Sirius doesn't add that it kind of actually made him fall in love with Peeves a little bit. Sometimes he's just incredibly moved by beautiful music, okay?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins July 18th 2011, 4:52 am

"How touching." Dem simply said, holding her hands to her heart for a few seconds in a joking way. "And interesting?" She added in a slightly confused tone. Peeves' songs were usually inappropriate in some sort of way, so the song wasn't very surprising to her. She though that maybe, just maybe he should start to broaden his horizon with his music genre, we was good at lyrics after all. Maybe a little more PG, for the first years. Dem was sure that she would miss his ridiculous songs, though, so maybe that wasn't the best idea.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next