Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Edge of the Forest

+24
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Trey Davis
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Hannah Abbott
Draco Malfoy
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Jack Smith
Mya Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Scorpius Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Albus Severus Potter
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Walden McNair - Inactive
Sirius Black
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Tristan Raksha
28 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Edge of the Forest

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 2:46 am

Viktor's eyes lingered on Cedric's lips before he returned his gaze back to Cedric's brown eyes. Brown? Hazel eyes? I don't know. They're nice coloured eyes. "I don't believe you," he whispered as he leaned in closer, leaving their lips less than an inch apart. Feeel the temptation, Cedric. Feel it!
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 2:51 am

Cedric stared into Viktor's eyes for a moment, then grinned. "Look at it this way, Viktor." He could feel Viktor's breathing against his mouth and was sure Viktor could feel the same. The thought gave him a fluttery feeling in his stomach, which he ignored. "The Viktor I knew was so full of himself, he thought he could turn anyone gay. Now, if that was true, wouldn't I already have jumped your bones?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 2:57 am

"Maybe you like to play hard to get?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow, still smirking. "But honestly Cedric, are you sure I don't make you feel nervous being this close? I don't get you all hot and bothered?" he asked before letting their lips barely brush against each other briefly. Cedric was such a little game player, but Viktor didn't mind. His BFF is hot enough that Viktor is okay with waiting this long before snogging him senseless.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:08 am

Cedric seriously considered these questions. It was true, he felt nervous around Viktor sometimes. But surely that was normal? I wasn't like anything he'd felt around girls before. Sometimes at night he would lie awake, thinking of things he and Viktor had done back during the Triwizard Tournament. Thinking of the things he had said, the things he wished he had said. Maybe he could have made Viktor laugh but he had turned serious instead. Was that a mistake. He blinked, surely other people had these thoughts about their best friend, too. Especially one the hadn't seen for far too long.
He thought about his reaction to meeting Rad in the dorm, how he had acted when his dormmate had striped down to boxer briefs right in front of him. Could Viktor actually be right? He looked up into his friends eyes, their faces so close together. There was one sure way to find out, and from the way Viktor was looking at him, that smirk on his face, surely he wouldn't mind. Butterflies raced through his stomach again as he thought about what he was about to do and, without leaving room to doubt himself, he reached up and pulled Viktor's face down to his, their lips meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:15 am

Viktor smiled as their lips met and lowered his shirtless body down onto Cedric, positioning himself comfortable as he kissed Cedric back, slowly sliding his tongue through his friend's parted lips. Cedric was a little confused about his orientation, and Viktor was his best friend. Best friends are supposed to help each other out, so that is what Viktor is doing. He kisses his BFF enthusiastically, realizing that Cedric hasn't pulled away yet as he kisses him more passionately than any of their other 'friendly' kisses, and while he's at it, he slides a hand up Cedric's shirt to feel the taut muscle underneath. If he's going to make out with his best friend, he's going to make the most of it. He eventually pulls away after what feels like a lifetime. If Cedric is still straight after that, Viktor is going to castrate himself.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:23 am

Cedric is bi. He's also a little out of breath. He put on an apologetic face and said, "Okay, so maybe you were a little right." He held up his thumb and forefinger a quarters length away from each other. Viktor doesn't have to worry about castration just yet. "But, I think I'm like, bi, so technically, you're still wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:27 am

Viktor doesn't care that he's wrong. He's grinning like a loon on loon tablets right now. "Oh my god, I knew it! I vos right! That time in the champion's tent? You vere so checking out my ass ven I valked past, veren't you? I knew it all along! I am so proud of you!" He smiles at his BFF and sits up, pulling Cedric with him to give him a big, friendly hug. "I think...Ve need to celebrate!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:30 am

"Uhm, I was not checking you out. You had nice robes." Cedric grinned, still a little confused, "How are we going to celebrate?" He asked. Is there some kind of gay initiation he was unaware of? Would it hurt? He shook his head to stop his thoughts, that was ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:32 am

Viktor smirked. Nice robes. Right. "Um. Celebration. Right. Er- Vot is your favorite fruit?" he asked grinning. Viktor's always wanted a gay BFF after all.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:34 am

Favorite fruit? Oh God, was this going to be kinky. He was seriously starting to doubt this whole thing, now. "Uh, I guess pineapples. They're really..." He tried to think of a suitable adjective while his head shouted things at him. "Cool." He said, thoroughly distracted now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:36 am

Viktor is sorry for distracting his BFF. Maybe putting a shirt back on would help..."You...like...pineapple!?" he asked in shock. "Pineapple is only the most amazing fruit of all time! I could live off of that stuff! You see? This is vy ve're best friends, Cedric. This. Is. Vy!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:40 am

Viktor putting his shirt back on would NOT help. Cedric should take his off. It would help him think straight. Heheh, straight. Get it? Anyways, "Wow, seriously? I could life of pineapple, too! Our friendship? It must be destiny. Destiny." He repeated the word to his meaning sank in. "So, what are we going to do with pineapples?" And conspiracy theories filled his head again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:48 am

Viktor would love if Cedric took his shirt off. "Oh, you'll see," he said with a smirk. "Um. Vait right here." And with that, Viktor walked off to fix up the picnic area over near the forest, but in an area that Cedric can't see. This is a surprise after all. He walks back to Cedric, grinning happily as he leads his BFF over to the picnic area which has loads of pineapple snacks. Yay for cum!

The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 Pineapple_slices
The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 22725-canned-pineapple-slices-pieces-tidbits-chunks-1
The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 Pineapple-slices
The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 ERzxOQo1Linnyj8fQoaTiWy6o1_500
The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 13023
The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 Pineapple_Cake.24114540_large
Viktor is a little over excited about the frosting here...

AND THIS
The Edge of the Forest - Page 2 Pineapple-popsicles
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:55 am

"Oh my God." Baby let me love you now. "But how did you-" He stops. Some questions should remain unanswered. He immediately picks up a pineapple popsicle and licks it, "THIS IS SO GOOD."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 3:57 am

Viktor will love Cedric all night long. He smiles happily because Cedric approves of the picnic apparently, though he's rather distracted because Cedric is licking a big, long Popsicle. He snaps out of it and sits down on the blanket with all the food on it. "I'm glad you like it," he said happily.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:01 am

Cedric picks up a peice of pineapple and takes a big bite of it, then puts it back on the plate without a glance at Viktor. And he continues with the popsicle. "Y'know," He manages between licks, "Pineapple is suppose to make cum taste better. How do I know you don't have ulterior motives?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:04 am

Viktor smirks, enjoying watching Cedric work on that Popsicle. Mmm. "Does it? I had no idea," he said, obviously lying. Of course Viktor knows about the wonders of cum pinepple. "Of course I know about the vonders of pineapples," he exclaims, repeating my previous sentence almost word for word.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:06 am

"So eat some, then. Don't just sit there!" Cedric then realized what that sentence must have sounded like and turned a shade redder, barely noticeably. He licked the popsicle, "You're going to make me feel fat."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:10 am

Viktor laughs. "Don't tell me vot to do," he teases. "And you could never look fat. You've got an awesome body," he compliments as if this is a normal thing to say to a BFF. Viktor compliments people a lot so sorry if that makes Cedric feel awkward. Yes, Viktor has been looking and checking Cedric out since they met. Oops. He still isn't eating the pineapple...
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:12 am

"Fine." Cedric says, casually standing up and walking around the picnic so he's right beside Viktor, "Then I'll have to make you." He says, and promptly sits on Viktor much like when Viktor was on top of him earlier. He takes one last lick of his popsicle, then holds it out to Viktor. "Open your mouth and this will be painless."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:15 am

Viktor likes this very much indeed. He grins and leans forward, taking the entire popsicle in his mouth before slowly pulling away and licking his lips. Yum. "You're right. That's delicious. But you can't just eat the popsicle," he says as he picks up a pineapple slice and holds up it up to Cedric's lips. "Open up."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:18 am

Cedric opened his mouth and ate the pineapple from Viktor's hand, accidentally biting his fingers. "Whoops, sorry." He said slyly. He licked the popsicle. Yummy pineapple. He picked up a piece of pineapple and held it inches from Viktor mouth, "Your turn."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:22 am

Viktor smirks and is glad he doesn't have girly little fingers, otherwise that would have hurt. But his fingers are manly so really he's just turned on by being bit by Cedric- I MEAN WHAT? No seriously. He is. He grins and leans forward to gently take the pineapple from Cedric's hand, making sure to keep eye contact with Cedric as he lightly sucks on his BFF's fingers because he wants to make sure he gets all that juice off. Can't be wasting the pineapple now, can we?
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Cedric Diggory - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:27 am

VIKTOR SHOULD NOT BE THIS TEMPTING IF SMUT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Cedric laughs as Viktor sucks his fingers and it a little turned on. Viktor is HAWT. But still, it's a little weird. So he goes back to licking his popsicle. "You know, pineapple popsicles are really hard to find." He said, holding it out to share with Viktor, "You'll have to hook me up with your dealer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 3rd 2010, 4:34 am

Viktor smiles and leans over to lick the popsicle because pineapple is awesome. "Being Viktor Krum has it's benefits. And so does being Viktor's Krum BFF because it means you can have those all the time," he says grinning. "All you need to do is ask." He licked it again, enjoying his BFF time because this is just a beautiful bromance right here. "And you haven't tried the pineapple cake yet! I don't know if it's good or not. I haven't had it before," he said as he dipped his finger in the frosting and wiped it off on Cedric's nose with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next