Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Near the Windows

+24
Angela Braddock
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ravenclaw Mod
Penelope Rosier
Beatrice Orwell
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Lucy Weasley
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Joe
Neville Longbottom
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Ronald Weasley
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
28 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Near the Windows - Page 17 Empty Re: Near the Windows

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 8:48 am

Dean gave a small chuckle. "No. No need to apologize. Anyone would have looked. I figured you did, but it was still a little stunning to hear you actually say it." He looked down at her and bit his lip. "Look Luna, I don't really know what I'm suppose to do anymore."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 8:51 am

Luna nodded her head in understanding, then forced herself to look up and make eye contact with Dean. "Dean, the reason I told Rolf I couldn't go with him this weekend was because...your drawings confused me. They made me think, and...as nice as Rolf is...I realized that I already had feelings for someone else."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 8:59 am

Dean just stared, not really wanting to get his hopes up at all. "Oh. Um. W-Who's that?" He was trying his hardest not to either make a sarcastic comment or assume it was him that she was talking about. He leaned awkwardly against the wall, trying to look all nonchalant and totally failing at it.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 9:01 am

"A friend," she answered, keeping the smile off her face as she watched him try to act casual. "He's always been there for me, but...I've hurt him a lot in the past so I don't know if I deserve him. I really, really care about this guy, and I just want him to be happy."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 9:03 am

[Excuse me while I go spazz for the next 30 years...]

Dean bit his lip to try and keep from smiling because the person she was describing sounded pretty familiar. "Well, I'm sure he probably thinks that he's the one that doesn't deserve you. Anyone I know by chance?" He cleared his throat and shuffled his feet.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 9:08 am

[Teehehehehehe<3]

"Well, he's really sweet and talented, and he loves sketching," she answered coyly. "And he has hair that reminds me of a sheep. And anyone would be lucky to consider him a friend. He's in your house, so you've probably seen him around."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 9:11 am

Dean wanted to literally dance the conga right now. He couldn't help the little smirk that spread over his face. "I think I may know someone that sounds like that. Is he devastatingly handsome and hang around with a leprechaun?" He laughed because Seamus leprechaun jokes were never not funny.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 9:22 am

[SorrytoleaveatsuchahappytimebutIamtired. I SHOULD BE ON ALL DAY TOMORROW<3 ]

"You know what? Now that you mention it, he is...and he does, though it's rather annoying when he doesn't let me get any studying done," she answered her tone light to show that she was only teasing. "And not everyone knows this, but he's an expert in perfecting the burrito blanket."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 9:30 am

[That's okay because I'm literally falling asleep at the computer.]

Dean throws his head back and lets out a long breath. He looks back to Luna with a huge dopey grin on his face. He then stepped forward and grabbed her into a hug. "I'm sorry I was mean. I missed you too! I've been going crazy not being able to talk to you."

[Also, we need to work out if they still are planning to go to Sweden. I've got some plot bunnies forming and Dean already hates me...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 6:33 pm

[OH RIGHT! Well....Idontknow...I'm pretty sure Dom is going to drop Rolf <.< So....He won't be joining us. >.>]

"I've missed you too," she grinned back, wrapping her arms around Dean. She nuzzled her face into his shoulder, smiling like a loon on loon tablets. "And our study dates and being able to see you every day."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 7:36 pm

[Oh..well..then..that..Okay. Right. Cool...]

Did she just call them study dates? Dean would definitely be dancing the conga around his room this evening. "Well, besides the whole not actually studying thing. Luna, I'm so happy to hear all this. To be honest, I almost left Hogwarts...Not just because of what...happened, but just being sick of the all around drama. I'm soooooooooooo glad I didn't leave." He nodded slowly.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 8:05 pm

Luna pulled back, frowning up at Dean. "You almost left?" she asked, somewhat heartbroken at the idea of her best friend leaving Hogwarts during his last year. "I'm sorry, Dean," she said, hugging him again. "I should have been there for you like you were for me."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 15th 2011, 9:41 pm

Dean smiled and rested his head on top of Luna's. "It's okay. I was being a big baby. Neville talked me out of it and I want to be here for him." Then he couldn't help but ask, feeling a tad smug. "How did that guy take it?" He should feel sympathy since he knows how hard it is to lose Luna, but he could only feel cocky about it. Oh boys...
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 15th 2011, 10:55 pm

Luna shot Dean a disproving look, though she smiled despite herself. "That guy has a name," she reminded him. "And Rolf told me that he understood. He's really not a bad guy, you know."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 16th 2011, 3:01 am

Dean chuckled a little. "I know I know. Sorry, I can't really help it. Oh, I want to give you something. Well, I didn't really think of giving it to you when I drew it, but now I want you to have it." He let go of Luna and went to his forgotten bag on the floor and pulled out the sketchpad he had been using. He flipped to the most recent picture and carefully ripped it out. He took it back to Luna with a smile. It was a picture of the two of them sitting by the lake during one of their study dates. The view was as if someone was watching from behind, which was hard for Dean since he doesn't often see the back of himself. In the picture, they had all of their books laying out, but they were clearly talking as they looked out on the lake. "We can't even study in a picture." Dean started laughing.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 16th 2011, 9:07 pm

Luna took a seat at one of the benches as she carefully took the picture from Dean. "Dean," she breathed, obviously in awe of how impressive the drawing was. "This is beautiful." She smiled to herself as she gently ran her fingers over the paper, tracing the outlines of their bodies in the drawing as she took in every tiny detail. "I love it. You really don't mind me keeping this?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 16th 2011, 9:53 pm

Dean smiled and sat as well. "Of course you can. I worked pretty hard on it. I had to sit holding a mirror, while sitting in front of mirror trying to see what I look like from behind. " He laughed. "I'm glad you like it! I have some funny ones too! Mostly of me and Neville and Seamus. Would you like to see those?" Dean couldn't believe how drastically his mood had changed in the matter of twenty minutes or so.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 16th 2011, 9:54 pm

Luna continued to smile as she looked at the picture. She liked the one Dean had drawn of just her and she still kept it in her dorm, but she liked this one of the two of them together much more. "It's perfect." She glanced up and nodded her head at his question. "Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly, wanting to see more of Dean's drawings of his friends.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 17th 2011, 3:50 am

[Sorry! *has been reading McKlainely and playing xbox all day*]

Dean grinned and opened up to the first picture. "Okay, so obviously you can tell who's who. But this was a time in fourth year when we had a dorm party of sorts. First and only time Neville has ever drank. And Seamus." He pointed to the little guy on the page. "He was convinced he was a ninja and insisted on wearing that tie on his head. And then there's me." Dean laughed and pointed to the crazy guy in the middle, who had a lamp shade over his head.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 17th 2011, 4:57 am

Luna giggled as she looked over at the picture. "And why, may I ask, do you have a lampshade on your head?" she asked, obviously amused with the drawing. She had never had anything to drink before, but she knew that people tended to act...a bit odd when they consumed alcohol.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 17th 2011, 5:02 am

Dean laughed. "That...is an excellent question." He laughed then turned to the next page. This one just had Dean and Neville. "This was before the Yule Ball. Giving Neville some dancing lessons. Not as funny as the first, but it was funny at the time." He smiled fondly at the picture.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 17th 2011, 5:25 am

Luna laughed lightly and rested her head on Dean's shoulder. "That looks like fun. It must be nice sharing a dorm and being close like that," she commented, not really knowing what it was like to have any friends in her own house.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 17th 2011, 5:33 am

Dean rested his head on top of Luna's as he flipped to one more page. "It really is nice. I don't know what I would do without those guys." The last picture was the most detailed. It was Dean and Remus during the last summer break when they went camping. They weren't doing anything really, just sitting front of a campfire with big smiles on their face. Dean didn't say anything, just stared at the happy memory.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 17th 2011, 7:15 am

Luna smiled at the picture. She didn't have any siblings of her own, but it was nice to see how close Dean was with his brother, and it was obvious that the two made each other happy. "I still haven't met him, you know."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 17th 2011, 7:26 am

Dean was brought out of his weird flashback down memory lane. "Wait, what? Oh. That really sucks. You'll have to meet him. Remus is...Remus is a little um, shy when it comes to girls. And he spends a lot of his time in the library. But he's a super nice guy. He's always been there for me when I need him the most. It's like he has a sense of where I am when I most want to be alone. Then I realize I don't want to be alone. It's weird." And probably has something to do with his wolfy senses, but Dean couldn't really talk about that.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum