Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the Punch Bowl

+8
Lucy Weasley
Beatrice Orwell
Molly Prewett
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Sirius Black
Audrey Stevenson
Lorcan Scamander - Inact
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

By the Punch Bowl - Page 4 Empty Re: By the Punch Bowl

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 8:29 am

Marlene watches the whole debacle, eyebrows raised. "That is Sirius Black, if I edit out a whole bunch of self-styled middle names." Mel is a Claw; she's going to find out anyway so might as well cut to the chase.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 8:31 am

Melanie uses her wand and does some complicated charm that makes a huge lock of Sirius' hair fall out. Then she just sips her punch as if she did nothing. "Well, he just got on my list." She said lightly. Melanie has a list. Woah.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2011, 8:32 am

Sirius' hair is charm proof.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 8:33 am

Marlene laughs. "Is it a long list?" Short!post is short and lame so she drinks some spiked punch too.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 8:35 am

Melanie thought for a minute and then shook her head. "Nah, just a list of three," She said with a shrug. "Make that four actually."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 8:39 am

Marlene chuckles. "Those poor four sons of bitches. I hope they know what they're in for," she smirks.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2011, 8:41 am

Sirius is BORED so he comes back and starts grinding on both of them. AT THE SAME TIME. "Wait a second. I thought i got you all wet and sexy?" Sirius is very confused, but trying as hard as he can to get too drunk to care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 8:48 am

"Yes, I agree," She said to Marlene with a light laugh and froze as Sirius grinded on her and just stood there. "No offense but I would rather grind with her." She said as she pointed to Marlene.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2011, 8:49 am

Sirius took a step back. "Please do." He then stood there looking expectant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 8:51 am

Marlene throws back her head and laughs as Melanie stops and points out that Sirius is barking up the wrong tree. She winks at Mel and then shoots a positively wicked look at Sirius. "Sorry, mate. We save the good stuff for the dorms."
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 8:53 am

Melanie bit down on her lip to keep herself from cracking up and then nodded. "Yeah, we prefer to keep our relations more private." She said with a shrug. "Sorry not sorry."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2011, 8:54 am

Sirius seriously considers begging Dumbles to move him over to Ravenclaw for a moment. "That's not fair." He turned on his heel and went to find some other girls to traumatize.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 8:58 am

Marlene sighs, a little disappointed that her prey has run away so quickly. She looks back at Mel and smirks. "Well, that was fun. How's your Gryff girl, anyway?" she wonders, downing some more punch so that she can start to feel the buzz.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 9:01 am

That awkward moment when the date still hasn't been RP'd out so I assume it goes awesomely and they are doing great. "Oh it's going great! She's so nice and like she's so pretty." She said with a wide smile. "She is seriously gorgeous."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 9:12 am

Ohsnap. I keep forgetting shit like that. *facepalm*
Marlene nods. "Cool. Long as things are going well and that bitch friend of hers isn't giving you any more shit."
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 9:15 am

"Oh no, I haven't seen, Parvati," She said, saying her name as if it was some gross STD, which is Melanie's mind Parvati was equivalent to one. "And Dom didn't say anything about her so I feel like Parvati just decided to stay out of it all after our little confrontation."
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 9:18 am

Marlene smirks at the way Mel says Parvati's name. "Good. Maybe Dom put her back in her cage or something. Whatever. Long as there's no problem, it's not your problem." She starts scanning the crowd, because to be completely frank it's been a while and Marlene could do with a bit of action of her own.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie McCann June 25th 2011, 9:20 am

"Ha! Her cage. I love it." She said with a grin. Marlene always had a special, unique way with words. It entertained Melanie to no end. Melanie wishes their were more lesbians or even just bisexual girls on this forum for Marlene, because Marlene deserves some action. Mhm.
Melanie McCann
Melanie McCann

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlene McKinnon June 25th 2011, 9:26 am

"Yeah, you know some people just do better locked up. Then when they get out of hand you just hose 'em down," Marlene says. She's very glad Mel likes her way with words, by the way. A lot of people don't appreciate it, funnily enough. Marlene also wishes there were more gay or bi girls at Hogwarts for her because it's very limiting to a bi girl when she really only gets the chance to hook up with guys. Sometimes a girl just wants a little girl love, that's all.
Marlene McKinnon
Marlene McKinnon
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 30th 2011, 7:01 am

Al walked into the Great Hall, ignoring the stares of people who had expected him to show up with Scorpius. Everyone seemed to be paired up with everyone, and he avoided all their looks as he walked over to the punch bowl alone, pouring two glasses as he turned away from the table and stood in front of it while he waited for his date to show up.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 30th 2011, 7:17 am

Parvati walked into the great hall. She was a bit upset she couldn't go with James to his seventh year prom but she figured it would still be fun with Al. She glanced around at the people and looked away as she got a few stares, probably because people were wondering why the head cheerleader and quidditch keeper boyfriend and girlfriend weren't at prom together. She looked around and smiled as she saw Al and walked over to him and stepped close to him from behind. She was glad she hadn't gotten too big of heels because she was only an inch shorter than Al with them on. "Excuse me sir, I'm looking for my date. He's a bit short, but taller than me, and he's kind of a goofball. Do you think you can help me find him?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 30th 2011, 7:28 am

Al turned around as he heard a familiar voice behind him, and his face lit up as he saw Parvati. "Hm, I don't know. I'm sort of busy looking for my date. She's average height, as soft, black hair, and from what I've heard she looks positively stunning tonight," he explained as he offered out a goblet to Parvati. "But if she doesn't show up then you'll do because you're much more breathtaking than anyone else here tonight."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 30th 2011, 7:34 am

Parvati couldn't help but to grin at Al's words and she took the goblet from him and glanced down into it before taking a large swig, she figured that the punch was most likely spiked but she just hoped it wasn't spiked with something that would kill her. "Alright," She said with a sigh. "I guess you'll do too I mean, my date was quite the looked but you are definitely looking fine in that tux," She told him with a wide grin before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a tight hug. "You really do look nice, Al. Hottest guy in the room, by far," She said as she pulled out of the hug.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 31st 2011, 12:34 am

Al laughed before wrapping his arms around Parvati, gladly hugging her back as he pulled her close, being careful to not spill his drink all over her dress. "Thanks, Parv," he replied quietly, flushing slightly at her compliment. "You really do look beautiful. All the other guys are going to be jealous when they see you dancing with me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 31st 2011, 12:41 am

Parvati grinned widely at him as he said that she looked beautiful. "Thanks, Al." She took a long swig of her drink, finishing off the goblet that Al had given her before she locked her arm with Al's. "So is this the part when we dance together and you try not to step on my feet?" She teased with a quick wink.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next