Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleur's Percy/Oliver Fanfiction

3 posters

Go down

Fleur's Percy/Oliver Fanfiction Empty Fleur's Percy/Oliver Fanfiction

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 26th 2010, 4:42 am

I'm posting the parts that I've written so far. I don't care about chapters, honestly.

Chapter One
It was nearly midnight when Percy checked the time, strolling down the empty hallways of the castle. This was one of his many jobs as Head Boy of the Gryffindor House. Patrolling the hallways at night, being a douche, leading the first years to their lives of infinite torment from the upperclassmen and Peeves, etc. This one particular job gave him a new type of satisfaction. It had become his favorite over the years due to the lack of teasing and noise that usually thundered around him. There were few times that he caught anyone wandering the corridors at night. Most of the time, he kept his eyes peeled for his twin brothers, Fred and George, because they were always pranking. He sighed, ruffling his red hair as he glanced around the empty halls. His eyelids drooped down over his eyes due to heavy exhaustion and he leaned against one of the walls. With his sleeve, he carefully polished his Head Boy badge. If he didn’t see his reflection, it clearly wasn’t clean enough. His ears perked up and his head lifted from fixing his badge when he heard quiet footsteps moving towards him. He jerked himself off the wall and began striding down the halls towards the noise. Yes, he thought to himself, his hand turning into a fist with pride, someone to catch in the act of rule-breaking! He hoped it would be Fred or George because it would give him another reason to write a letter to his mother, Molly Weasley, and make him seem even further above them. A smirk stretched across his face as he rounded the corner and he yelled, “Wandering around the corridors at this hour is not allowed! Turn, please!” He folded his arms, looking smug at this capture. The person turned on their heels with a broomstick in their hand. One hand had moved round his head and he appeared to be scratching it. The man stepped into the light and was grinning, sheepishly, “Sorry, Perce. Just…practicing.” Percy’s heart pounded in his chest and his arms fell to his side,
“Sorry, Oliver. You know the rules. That’ll be 20 points from Gryffindor, as much as I hate to do it…” Oliver let out a groaned and his grin faded into an angry expression, “Why do you have to act like that, Weasley?” he sneered, his eyes narrowing, “You’re a prick, you know that? You think rules matter, it’s annoying.” Percy’s eyes widened in shock. No one had defied him in this way before. He ignored the fire burning in the pit of his stomach as he watched Oliver move. What was this feeling? He shook his head and closed his eyes, forcing these absurd thoughts from his mind, “Oliver! You know, as Head Boy, that the rules of Hogwarts are the only thing that matter to me! Especially, when I am on duty! For your obnoxious attitude,” Percy walked towards Oliver and jabbed a finger into his chest, “I take 15 more points from Gryffindor!” Oliver threw the broomstick to the ground and he grabbed Percy by the collar, shoving his back against the wall, “You’re an asshole, Weasley!” He shouted, through his gritted teeth. He pulled his fist back and Percy flinched, unsure of what to do when pinned against the wall by a stronger student, “Wood. If you continue this, I will be forced to – to send you to Professor – “ Wood shook Percy and he was unable to continue, “Oliver, stop. Stop. Please…” Percy’s eyes looked into Oliver’s, pleading with him to let him go. Oliver averted his gaze from Percy and looked down at his feet. His grip on Percy loosened and he backed away.
“I’m going to go….” He muttered, scooping his broomstick up in one piece, “Sorry, Weezleby!” He yelled as he ran away from the scene. Percy felt the feeling in the pit of his stomach grow strong as he heard Oliver use Fred and George’s nickname. Hatred? Percy questioned in his mind. He nodded, solemnly, and turned back to head down the corridor once more.

Percy awoke in his bed the next morning, quite afraid to head down to the common room. He knew that Oliver would have told everyone about their confrontation. However, since he had allowed himself to appear vulnerable and weak when he and Oliver had…that conversation… he climbed out of his bed. He spread his legs apart and rested his elbows on his knees, smearing his hands over his face. How could he have let Oliver take advantage of him like that? It was stupid and he would not let that happen again. His eyes darted towards the full-length mirror placed in the corner. He whispered to himself, “I will not let Wood have control over me. I’m Head Boy. I can do this,” He closed his eyes and sighed, lifting himself off the bed and walking towards the bathrooms. He looked at himself in the mirror, leaning over the counter and taking a good look at the bags that had appeared under his eyes since he had become Head Boy. You can’t become Minister if your eyes aren’t on the prize, his mind repeated to himself, just like it had every morning since he had been old enough to set his goals. He draped a towel on one of the bars and jumped into the shower, setting it to the coldest setting it could be. The ice water hit his skin and goosebumps slowly began to appear down his forearm to his elbow. He groaned, but knew that this was the only way he could truly be awake in the morning. After thirty minutes, he slowly removed himself from the shower and wrapped his towel around his waist, thinking about the night before. He found himself wishing things could be different between him and Oliver as if hoping they could be friends. His mind whispered something else, but his filter pushed it away. His hand picked the comb off the counter and he ran it through his wet, bright red hair. He grabbed his glasses which had been conveniently set next to the comb and placed them over his eyes, loving the fact that he could now see everything clearly. He dressed himself quickly and walked down the Boys’ Dormitory stairs to the common room. Surprisingly, it seemed as though everyone except Oliver, Fred, George, and Katie Bell had left the common room. They were huddled together on one couch, Fred and George sitting on the coffee table (which honestly did not surprise Percy one bit), talking about what he assumed to be Quidditch. He cleared his throat to help them acknowledge his presence, straightening the Head Boy badge on his breast, “Aren’t you all heading down for breakfast?” Oliver’s head perked up first and his eyes immediately narrowed when he realized it was Percy talking to them. He stood up from the couch, and Percy took a step back, frightened. “What, will you take points from us if we don’t?” He grumbled, his arms crossing. Percy shook his head and studdered, “Uh- n-no…. I just wanted to make friendly conversation, Wood. You know I can’t talk about Quidditch,” He laughed, but it was definitely not full-heartedly. Oliver rolled his eyes as his friends stood up beside him, looking ready to pounce, “Yeah. We know, especially after last night!” Oliver groaned. Fred and George flashed Percy both glares and, normally, Percy would have been fine with it. Today, his cheeks flushed as red as a Quaffle when he fixated his gaze on Oliver, “I’m Head Boy. I was only doing my job! Would you have given up some rules of being a Captain because someone wanted you to?” Percy’s voice began to rise and he clenched his hands into fists. Oliver’s eyebrow quirked upwards and he waved his friends off, moving towards Percy, “I’d do what needs to be done. If that means practicing late at night, I do it. If you sincerely want us to lose the Quidditch Cup, fine. Go on and continue to fuck it up!” He shouted, shoving Percy backwards, “You’re a huge fuck up, Weezleby. The Gryffindor Quidditch team will have forbidden late night practices whenever the hell they want, or I swear to God, I’ll – “ He was cut off by Fred’s hand on his shoulder, and George slowly pulling his fist downwards. Percy’s chest heaved upwards and he adjusted his glasses, “I truly am sorry, Oliver…” He mumbled, pushing past them and leaving the common room. For some unknown reason, Percy felt tears sting at his eyes. He brushed them away with his sleeve and headed down to the common room. If Oliver Wood wants to mess with Percy Weasley, he’s in for the ride of his life.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Fleur's Percy/Oliver Fanfiction Empty Re: Fleur's Percy/Oliver Fanfiction

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive April 28th 2010, 9:57 am

Chapter Two [RATED R]
And Katie, please don't hate me... ily.

Fred and George’s hands on his shoulders consoled him as his heart pounded in his chest with anger. Percy sure did know how to frustrate him. Oliver ran a hand through his hair and fell back on the couch, his arm draping around Katie Bell. He pulled her close to him and nuzzled her neck as she gave him a seductive look. He pretended not to see it and averted his gaze back to Fred…or George, he could never tell, “What were we talking about again?” He asked, looking around the common room. Fred scratched the back of his head which reminded Oliver that they never listened when he talked. He groaned and lightly shoved Katie off of him when she began placing small kisses on his neck, “Katie. Seriously?” He flashed her a smirk and kissed her once on the lips, before he pulled away. He didn’t feel a spark when he kissed her, or ever actually. He kept her around because she was a good friend and good practice, “Not here. We’re in public!” She wrapped her arms around his waist possessively and he resisted rolling his eyes, prying them off him, “Let’s go get some breakfast. We’ve got practice this afternoon…” He stood up and took Katie’s hand, planting a kiss on it, before he left the room with Fred and George. His mind forced him to ramble on about the Quidditch plans, when he was actually thinking about how he could sneak past Percy when he returned from his late night flights. Percy. The face appeared in front of his eyes. The frighteningly bright red hair and the piercing eyes hidden behind glasses. The nervous, yet content, smile that always appeared on his face when he seemed close to a goal. Oliver viciously shook his head, Why am I thinking about Percy? He thought to himself. He glanced up at Fred and then George, who both were too engrossed in not listening to Oliver to notice that he had his mind on something else. Oliver shoved the doors of the Great Hall open and was sucked into the loud noises in the room. People pushing past to leave with muffins or sometimes post in their hands, people crunching on their food, and people yelling across the hall at their friends from other houses. He took a seat at the Gryffindor table and waited for Fred and George to join him. They lagged behind, punching their best friend Lee Jordan in the shoulder. They obviously wouldn’t be joining Oliver anytime soon. A school owl flew with a small letter from home and the Daily Prophet plopped down on the table, nearly knocking over his pumpkin juice. He shook the paper at the bird, scolding it, before handing over a Knut. He propped the paper open on his lap and munched on a piece of toast as he read about the Quidditch league. The Sports section was the only interesting part of the paper, if you asked him. He sighed and threw the paper across the table. Puddlemere United wasn't doing as well as he had hoped. His eyes darted across the hall, recognizing a few people here and there. Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw Seeker, sat at the Ravenclaw table chatting amongst some of her superficial friends. He picked up his pumpkin juice and slurped, glancing over at the Hufflepuff table. Zacharias Smith, a conceited prick, caught his eye. He glanced further around the room and saw Marcus Flint and Draco Malfoy in a conversation. He wondered what it could possibly about, since Marcus Flint was the Slytherin Captain. His eyes narrowed, watching the two, before he decided that it wasn’t a good time to worry about that. He took another large chomp out of his toast before his eyes fell on Percy Weasley. He was sitting with perfect posture, the Daily Prophet opened in front of him as he flipped through the pages. Oliver watched Percy as his eyes moved across the page, wondering how he could digest all of that information. He slurped more of his pumpkin juice, setting it back down on the table with a slam. Before he could stop himself, his hand outstretched, wanting to run it through Percy’s silky red hair. He wanted to fingercomb it and watch it fill the spaces between his fingers. He hadn’t realized that his eyes had been closed and his hand was currently massaging a roll that had somehow appeared in his palm. His face grew as red as a Quaffle when he saw Fred, George, Lee, and many others looking his way. Katie took the roll from him and shoved it into her mouth, “Thanks, Sweet!” She mumbled, with her mouth full. Oliver gave her a look of utter disgust, before he stood up and pushed his glass of pumpkin juice toward her, “Here. Drink that,” He muttered as he turned and left out of the Great Hall. He found himself wishing that Katie would dump him, so he could move on to – No. What are you thinking, Oliver? Snap out of it. Oliver’s hands gripped his scalp and he raced down the corridor. He stormed into the Boys’ Bathroom and fell against one of the sinks, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He furiously turned the faucet and let the water spill over his hands, smearing it over his face. He felt ridiculously hot all of a sudden and wanted to rip off his shirt to cool down. He groaned and moved against the tile, sliding down the wall into a small pool of water. Thinking about someone this way is NOT normal, his brain told him. He ran a hand through his hair again and took deep, steady breaths. It would be alright. He would see Katie at the Pitch and they could make out afterwards in the stands, perhaps she’d let him fuck her again. Last practice, they had sex for the first time and she cried out his name with every thrust. It had confused him, slightly, when he didn’t even cum for her. She seemed to think nothing of it when she rested naked on top of him after. He shrugged, At least she’s a good shag, he thought to himself before standing up and leaving the bathrooms.

After practice, which had gone horribly, Oliver stepped into the showers after stripping down into his birthday suit. He rubbed the shampoo into his hair and smoothed the shower gel into his skin to clear off the sweat and dirt. The hot water pounded on his flesh and he curled his toes into the tile, gasping at the feel. The steam spiraled around him as he continued to cleanse himself. He continued to rub the soap into his skin until – he nearly jumped at the feel of arms around his waist, “Who’s there?!” He yelled, turning around as he tried to rip the arms off him. A woman’s voice answered, with a seductive tone, “It’s me, Ollie,” He heard the smack of her lips and knew instantly that it was Katie. She pressed her naked body into him and he tried desperately to regain control of his gag reflex. He sputtered when she crushed her lips on his, her tongue pushing past his teeth and nearly choking him. His arm wrapped her waist and he hiked her up. She thought it was because he was egging her on and wanted her to continue, but he honestly wanted to carry her out and into the Girls’ Showers. They were separated for a reason and he was pretty sure that this was one of the reasons. Katie wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and Oliver groaned, trying to shove her off of him. She bit his neck and he yelped in pain, falling back against the tile, “Katie! Getofferme!” His voice instantly muffled by her flesh as she slammed her shoulder into his face. Fuck, Oliver thought, struggling against her. He didn’t want to do this with her. Why couldn’t she be satisfied with a little kiss here and there? She leaned over him and kissed him again, biting his lip hard enough to make it bleed, “I love you!” She said, giggling, her hand slipping down his chest and onto his cock. He gasped and looked astonished, his hand desperately tearing it off of him, “Katie! No! I don’t – no –“ Katie pressed a finger to his lips and smiled, “Silly boy, I want to! Duh!” Her hand grasped firmly around his cock and she began to pump her hand up his shaft, licking and sucking at his neck as she did so. Oliver closed his eyes and tried to pretend that this torture wasn’t happening. Katie was currently not pressing her naked body against him or giving him a handjob. She was up in the common room, sitting and forcing her dumb friends to do her homework for her. She was busy flipping her hair and talking about Quidditch with Angelina Johnson. His mind shifted into a new phase. Katie wasn’t on top of him; Percy was. Percy, the red haired Head Boy, had his pale hand wrapped around Oliver’s cock. He was moving these soft hands over the sensitive flesh, squeezing it in just the right ways to make Oliver squirm. It was not Katie who had leaned her face down to his member and began to suck him off; it was Percy. Percy and his perfect, silk fire hair had bent down and twirled his tongue around his member. Percy had begun to move his head up and down Oliver’s shaft, from the base to the head. Oliver began to thrust into Katie’s mouth, his mind telling him it was Percy Weasley. When he finally grew to the edge, he was fucking Katie’s face and his hand was yanking at her hair. When he shot his seed into her mouth, he yelled out a name that made Katie jump off of him and smack him over the head, “DID YOU JUST CALL ME – NO!” She glared down at him and shook with anger. Oliver’s eyes opened and he sat up on the soaking wet tile, “What? I said your name, I know I did…” He flushed pink, hoping that his mind filter had not failed him. Katie began to sob, obnoxious sounds spilling from her mouth, “No!” She blubbered, “You said – you said ‘Percy’!” She began to shake uncontrollably and sprinted from the showers, leaving Oliver on the floor in a puddle of confusion and with a mess that he had no idea how to clean up.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen April 29th 2010, 12:20 am

NONONONONONNO NEVER. EXCEPT THE KALIVER PART.. THAT WAS HOT.. BUT NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell April 29th 2010, 11:59 am

NONONONONONONONONONONOON, Excellent writing, BUT NONNONONONONON
-rememebers the freak out on Skype-

KALIVE WILL HAPPEN AGAIN SAM. I PROMISE.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down