Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who

+26
Beatrice Orwell
Arthur Weasley
Albus Severus Potter
Narcissa Black
Sidney Fletcher
Ravenclaw Mod
Demelza Robins
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Katie Bell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Logan Avery
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Daphne Greengrass
Teddy Lupin
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Addie Lupin
James Potter - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Cassi Black
Peter Pan
Angelina Johnson
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Molly Prewett
30 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Doctor Who Empty Doctor Who

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 4:07 am

Who loves it?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Empty Re: Doctor Who

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 29th 2010, 4:08 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MY SELF AND I
-starting to jump out of chair in Hermione fashion with Hand in the air.-

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 4:11 am

LOL

I loved Rose, and Donna because she was so out there. Didn't like Martha much - she just followed him around like a puppy! Rolling Eyes
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 29th 2010, 4:13 am

same i miss ROSE SO MUCH! I didn't like Donna much cause she juts didn't seem to fix it. The other one.... DISLIKE

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 4:15 am

The thing I loved about Donna was that she was so brash and forward and pushy, but when you take all that away she was just really insecure and had a heart of gold - always wanting to save people, do the right thing, like in that episode with the Ood where she cries because they're in captivity.

But yeah, can't beat Rose. Even though I half wish they hadn't brought her back - as epic as that whole storyline was, I just felt like they'd said their goodbyes, they should've just left it that way
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 4:16 am

OH! PICK ME! I LOVE IT TOO!!!!

I grew to like Donna. Rose was great, and I really liked Martha as well. And there are so many good episodes!
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 4:18 am

Hermione J Granger wrote:The thing I loved about Donna was that she was so brash and forward and pushy, but when you take all that away she was just really insecure and had a heart of gold - always wanting to save people, do the right thing, like in that episode with the Ood where she cries because they're in captivity.

But yeah, can't beat Rose. Even though I half wish they hadn't brought her back - as epic as that whole storyline was, I just felt like they'd said their goodbyes, they should've just left it that way

Agreed about Donna. But Rose was always going to be a part of the DavidTennant!Doctor storyline. That much was inevitable.

Last edited by Angelina Johnson on November 26th 2010, 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 6:35 am

Watching Blink... it's scary. But so awesome!
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 7:07 am

One of the women at work bought everyone little angel statues for Christmas last year and my boss and I freaked out and made sure ours were facing each other for the rest of the day. And Andrew broke my habit of flickering the lights to be annoying by pretending to be one of those angels in the final scene where they're trying to get into the Tardis... yes, I scream. Loudly.

And the thing with Rose coming back that annoys me is that even though it's awesome that she got her human Doctor in the end, it made it all the more heartbreaking for the real Doctor, but I sort of stopped caring as much - it stops being so sad when you think 'ah well, they'll only find some way to do the impossible and meet again down the track anyway' if you know what I mean Smile
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 7:11 am

GAH! That episode makes me so so so paranoid! And I'm home alone.

Yeah, I did notice that. It's like they set up rules, then can't stick to them... I dunno, I suppose I don't mind.

Wierd question, but who are your favourite aliens?
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 7:15 am

oooh good question!

probably the Ood - they're so ugly! they look freaky, and yet they're really sweet and gentle... well, by nature Wink
NO - the Sontarans! They crack me up!

Did you like Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor? I thought he was brilliant! No David Tennant of course, but still great!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 7:52 am

I thought Christopher Eccleston was a good actor and a good Doctor... but not as attractive as David for sure!

Also, my favourite aliens are the Adipose... THEY'RE SO CUTE!
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 7:58 am

LOL I did kinda want one of those as a pet....
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 8:03 am

They were cute little fat babies!

THEY MADE PLUSHIES!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Character-Options-Doctor-Adipose-Plush/dp/B001IHCKJI
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 8:29 am

LOVE DR WHO SOOO MUCH!!!! Ha literally jumped up with escitement to see that other people here do too Smile

I first started watching it with Martha, so have never really had a problem with her, but i know what you mean about her 'puppiness'.

Has anybody seen anything about the next season yet?? *she asks hopefully, New Zealand is at the bottom of the pecking order for new tv series*

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 29th 2010, 8:32 am

I've only seen that stuff at the end of 'End of Time' Part 2, and there's one teaser trailer about seconds on youtube... but i think that's it so far. There are photos of the new companion... and rumours she's a 'kissogram' deliverer??
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 8:37 am

lol, um ok, that sounds wierd.

ohkey, thanks anyway. Now i think about it, I think it starts in their summer, so there is a bit af a wait yet (sad face)

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 11:39 am

Rowena Ravenclaw wrote:LOVE DR WHO SOOO MUCH!!!! Ha literally jumped up with escitement to see that other people here do too Smile

I first started watching it with Martha, so have never really had a problem with her, but i know what you mean about her 'puppiness'.

Has anybody seen anything about the next season yet?? *she asks hopefully, New Zealand is at the bottom of the pecking order for new tv series*

I sort of got into it after seeing a couple of eps at a friend's place and then slowly bought the dvds piece by piece as they were on special/as I could find the volumes, so I didn't really see it in order the first time round - it wasn't until season 4 with Donna that I actually started watching the episodes as they aired on tv.
So I sort of got this mad mix of Rose and Martha episodes to begin with, and at first I really liked Martha, but then when I got the start of season 3 where you first meet her I sort of lost a lot of respect for her character. Just the way she was so desperate to stay with him and everything... I don't know, I can't even really explain it properly, I just thought she had no self-respect because he treated her like absolute crap, being on the rebound from Rose and she just took it and kept clinging on!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 11:45 am

Yea very true. One of the things I loved about her, though, is she had that sort of air of not going to disappear. At the end of season 3, her story wasn't finished, and really it still isn't. With Rose and a little Donna, a feel of 'yea that's pretty much it' was sort of given (I think) but Martha just seems to have kept on growing.

Still, on another track, Cap'n Jack is easily the best companion ever Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 11:51 am

*melts* Oooooooooooooh I LOVE Cap'n Jack. Except I jumped on the Doctor Who bandwagon too late to get into Torchwood on tv and the dvds are reeeeeeeeeally expensive here always so I've yet to get into that Sad
I just love how completely and shamelessly ... omnisexual he is... Very Happy

And yeah I do agree with you there - Rose and Donna, you can sort of plot the rest of their lives pretty easily, but with Martha and Mickey, they could actually probably hold their own if they had like a spin-off series or anything
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 11:57 am

Soo true Smile

Yea from the little I gather, Torchwood is a little different from Dr Who, I never really watched it (parents='its too late!!!') but still, anything with Jack must be awesome.

Smile just looked back in this thread, Blink. was. the. best. episode. ever. Never been so scared in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 12:00 pm

I am NEVER getting over Blink!
I had a shirt made that says 'the angels have the phone box' - it's one of my favourite shirts! Razz
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 29th 2010, 12:03 pm

Awesome!!!!

[Wow the time differences really limit the people on at this time, don't they, darn it, they are all soo a day behind (lol)]

Quite liked the whole Master thing too, both times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett March 29th 2010, 12:22 pm

The Master is so much fun! I loved that storyline too! Can't go past the Daleks for bad guys though.

And unfortunately, yes, this timezone sucks! But I think it's worse for Katie Bell in England - she's usually going to bed just as people are starting to get online! Sad
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pan March 29th 2010, 2:30 pm

i have seen a few episodes as my housemate is a HUGE fan.
Peter Pan
Peter Pan
Sixth Year

Location : second star on the right and straight on till morning

https://www.facebook.com/liliy.pan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next