Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Portrait of the Fat Lady

+26
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Nikki Orwell
Padma Patil
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Dean Thomas
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Cormac McLaggen
Ginny Weasley
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Claire McCann
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
30 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Portrait of the Fat Lady - Page 11 Empty Re: The Portrait of the Fat Lady

Post  Mya Lupin June 20th 2010, 4:08 pm

Molly and Gideon, on the run from the Awkward Sea Creature Army which is apparently after their Special Cookies, have made a break for it in the common room. Having dived gracefully bellyflopped through the portrait hole and faceplanted on the outside, Molly stares at the stones her nose is pressed against, watching the pretty patterns swirl around in front of her eyes. Her hand reaches into her pocket and comes out full, shooting into the air and holding the bag of Special Cookies like a trophy.
"I'm ok! I'm ok!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 20th 2010, 4:16 pm

Gideon, who has already picked up Molly outside the CR, but apparently missed, now pulls her to her feet. He grabs some more Special Cookies, looking around frantically. "Where should we go? QUICKLY. WE MUST OUTRUN THEM!" he shrieks rather girlishly.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 20th 2010, 4:22 pm

Molly stuffs some more cookies in her mouth while she thinks over their strategy. "THE KITCHENS! THEY'LL NEVER EVER EVER FIND US THERE!" she bellows, apparently oblivious to the fact that if she screeches it like that, everybody knows where they're heading... She grabs Gid's wrist and begins to run, but spots a suit of armor half way down the hall and skids to a stop, screaming at the top of her lungs. "A SPY!? IT MOVED, GIDDY, IT DID! DON'T BLINK! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES, DON'T LOOK AWAY, AND DON'T BLINK!"
She lowers her voice to a conspiritual whisper. "They have the phone box - they stole it from the Angels Awkward Army."

She guides Gid along the hallway, staring accusingly and unblinkingly at the suit of armour the whole time. Just as they're about to round the corner she stops, jabbing a finger in the direction of the suit of armour. "I'm onto you!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 20th 2010, 4:32 pm

"I CAN'T BLINK?!?!? I NEED TO, I NEED TO! I'M GOING BLIND, MOLLY, I'M GOING BLIND!!!" Gideon shrieks, flailing madly as his eyes begin to water. "Why do they have the phone box? How is it relevant? Who is the owner of the phone box? Why are you so much smarter than me?" He says, as he is led down the corridor by Molly, and he's trying not to blink. So much. "Can I blink now? Please? PLEASE???"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 20th 2010, 4:37 pm

Molly breathes a sigh of relief as they round the corner and can blink again! But, apparently unlike Gideon, she feels like she'll never need to blink again. She grabs the front of his shirt and shakes him a little. "We did it! We got away! Now we can make for the kitchens, where we shall barricade ourselves in and protect the cookies!" She shoves a cookie in her own mouth, then one in Gid's too. "To the kitchens! GO GO GO!" she urges, jumping up and down and running on the spot, but forgetting to create forward motion.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett June 20th 2010, 4:45 pm

Gideon closes his eyes, very very very very pleased to be able to blink again. Maybe he should practice that, just in case they see the magical and strange statues again. In fact, that would be a very very very very good idea. "Huzzah!" he shouts, pumping his fist. "TO THE KI-hmph!" He quickly chews the cookie shoved into his mouth before trying again. "TO THE KITCHENS!" He points, as he grabs Molly by the hand, and pulls her, allowing her actions, the running and jumping on the spot, to propel herself forwards to the kitchens.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact July 1st 2010, 4:53 am

Frank paces outside of the Portrait of the Fat Lady anxiously, trying to collect his thoughts because he is so damn nervous for this date. He glances at the flowers in his hand, hoping that Alice likes them. What if she doesn't? he thinks to himself. What if she's allergic to them? What if she blows up like a blowfish! What if she hates me? What if I'm just a big pile of suck! He starts to have a minor panic attack in the hallway while waiting for Alice.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 1st 2010, 5:03 am

Wow, you're cool.

Er... TO POSTING.

Alice pushes open the portrait hole, and hops out. She was looking forward to this date. A lot, a lot, a lot. So, there you go. One entry post.

*shrug*
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact July 1st 2010, 5:07 am

"Alice!" Frank says with a big smile. "Hi, you look... you look lovely," he says bashfully. "I erm...I got these daisies for you. I hope you like them and don't die from an allergic reaction," he mumbles while holding them out for her.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 1st 2010, 5:14 am

Alice takes the flowers and beams. "Thanks," she said, "but don't worry, I'm not allergic to flowers. You can get me as many as you want!" She hooked her arm in his, and throws her hair over her shoulder. "So where are we going?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact July 1st 2010, 5:16 am

"Err, well I thought we could go to Hogsmeade," he suggests. "Maybe we could walk around the shops and whatnot, get to know each other better? Unless you don't wanna do that," he starts to internally panic. "Maybe you're not into that kind of think. If you're not... then it's cool, we can find something else to do."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 1st 2010, 5:23 am

"Sounds good to me," she says with a shrug. "You don't need to be so nervous, you know," she adds. "It's only me, after all. I won't bite."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact July 1st 2010, 5:31 am

"I know," he says, a small smile slipping on his face. "It's just... I've never been on a date before," he admits sheepishly. "I hope this goes well...and I don't wanna mess this up."

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 1st 2010, 5:34 am

"I'm sure you won't," Alice says kindly. "Usually I am the one to mess up things such as this, but I'll control my abnormal tendencies today, if you wish." She motions towards the grand staircase. "Shall we go, then? Let's get this show on the road."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Longbottom - Inact July 1st 2010, 5:44 am

"Sounds great," he grins while walking with her to the Grand Staircase. Frank is also gonna go post now in Hogsmeade somewhere...yep yep.

Frank Longbottom - Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:11 am

Colin walks out of the Gryffindor Common Room in what seems like ages. Since when was he, Colin Creevey, the photographer, a recluse? This was a disturbing change in him that he would have to investigate. He paused for a moment, looking at the Grand Staircase, unsure of which way to go. Had he really been in the common room that long?
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 4th 2010, 3:14 am

Milli comes walking up the Grand Staircase when she spots Colin. She walks up and smiles. "Hey there."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:16 am

"Hey Milli!" Colin said exuberantly, kissing her forehead. He calms down a little bit to say, "How are you?"
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 4th 2010, 3:18 am

"I'm good," she says. "I haven't seen you for a while. Where've you been? How're you?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:20 am

Colin shrugged half-heartedly. "I'm good," he said. "I suppose I've been hiding in the common room... studying and such." He could not remember if he told his girlfriend about the incident with Harry. That was partly why he had been hiding in his dorm, but now that he looked back on it, that was stupid. And it was Harry's fault, entirely. He hoped he wasn't letting any of this on...
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 4th 2010, 3:24 am

"Studying. That's good." Milli wrings her hands together and stares down at them hard. "So, look, I've been thinking..." she trails off, unsure off how to go on.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:25 am

"I suppose," Colin admits, "but a little bit Ravenclaw-ish." Immediately, he spots something wrong. Had someone hurt Milli? "Thinking isn't bad," he assures here, putting an arm around her shoulder. "What were you thinking?"
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 4th 2010, 3:30 am

Milli looks slightly uncomfortable when he puts his arm around her. "It's just, well, we don't really see each other so much, and I was thinking that maybe we should, um, just be friends," Milli squeeks in a quiet voice.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucian Bole July 4th 2010, 3:33 am

Pausing for a little bit, Colin slowly removes his arm from around her shoulder. "Just be friends," he said quietly. Should he tell her the real reason he had been hiding in the dorm? He was about to lose her. He was in a quandary, but decided to wait for a little bit before telling her. Would she be upset? Heck, she already was upset. He rubbed his forehead in deep stress.
Lucian Bole
Lucian Bole
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 4th 2010, 3:35 am

"Yeah. Like, break up," Milli whispers, still refusing to look at Colin.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next