Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here.

+8
Molly Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Angela Braddock
Daphne Greengrass
Ravenclaw Mod
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here. - Page 9 Empty Re: Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here.

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 22nd 2010, 9:22 pm

-can't wait for Peter to see Barty Crouch Jr's thread ehehehehe Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here. - Page 9 Icon_twisted -

Wait, what? -eyetwitch-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here. - Page 9 Empty Re: Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here.

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 9:22 pm

Yup, I'm a guy. And I'll go listen/read it now Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 22nd 2010, 9:30 pm

Joel-DjinnofFruitcakeland wrote:-can't wait for Peter to see Barty Crouch Jr's thread ehehehehe Hello, Lucius Severus Malfoy here. - Page 9 Icon_twisted -

Wait, what? -eyetwitch-

hehehehe ... Peter.... Yeah... I think he and Tam need to have a chat soon...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 10:49 pm

Surprised It's Lucius Malfoy.

*glomp glomp* The wrath of the pimp cane! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 22nd 2010, 10:51 pm

Severus Snape wrote:Damn straight.
Hey, does anyone remember if Pansy or Dee ever reposted that song? *runs to go see the collection of parodies written for her*
Dammit, nope.
Somebody needs to go repost the songs we wrote on the old site.

I never got to finish that one.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 10:55 pm

Bartemius Crouch, Jr. wrote:Surprised It's Lucius Malfoy.

*glomp glomp* The wrath of the pimp cane! Very Happy

Lol, thanks, Bartemius. My cane is rather pimpish

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 10:56 pm

I think we need to explore the many purposes of your staff, Lucius.
Both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven March 22nd 2010, 10:58 pm

Severus Snape wrote:I think we need to explore the many purposes of your staff, Lucius.
Both of them.

-just died laughing-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 11:11 pm

Joel-DjinnofFruitcakeland wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:I think we need to explore the many purposes of your staff, Lucius.
Both of them.

-just died laughing-

Wow, I agree with Joel XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 11:36 pm

We do that a lot here.
Er, die laughing.
Not exploring staffs.
Actually, we do that too...

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 22nd 2010, 11:43 pm

Severus Snape wrote:We do that a lot here.
Er, die laughing.
Not exploring staffs.
Actually, we do that too...

I do a lot of both Wink
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 11:44 pm

My staff has a secret compartment. For my wand, that is.

EDIT: I see you totally do NOT have a thing for yaoi Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 11:56 pm

*faints at too many people joining* Someone make an award for Luna for making that post on AW...NEW CHARACTERS EVERYWHERE. o.o

Err...Sorry. Welcome, Lucius! Lily here, Lily Evans, obviously. Gryffindor Prefect and resident Queen of Canon..I'm Queen of an empty kingdom around here. It's certainly fun and interesting though...and yay another guy! Though don't worry, I won't pounce on you like pretty much everyone else here (Not that you seem to mind XD) except maybe Hermione and Ginny. Have fun trying to keep up with a RP that will no doubt be moving faster than ever...pick quickly what you want to keep up with and check the Daily Reel for everything else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 4:22 am

Lily Evans wrote:*faints at too many people joining* Someone make an award for Luna for making that post on AW...NEW CHARACTERS EVERYWHERE. o.o

Err...Sorry. Welcome, Lucius! Lily here, Lily Evans, obviously. Gryffindor Prefect and resident Queen of Canon..I'm Queen of an empty kingdom around here. It's certainly fun and interesting though...and yay another guy! Though don't worry, I won't pounce on you like pretty much everyone else here (Not that you seem to mind XD) except maybe Hermione and Ginny. Have fun trying to keep up with a RP that will no doubt be moving faster than ever...pick quickly what you want to keep up with and check the Daily Reel for everything else.

Hello Lilly, and thanks for not pouncing ^^ I don't mind to much, but it is rather confusing. And what is the Daily Reel?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 23rd 2010, 4:24 am

The daily reel is in the Great Hall
It's a thread with all the major events that have happened during RP
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 4:35 am

Ahhh, Thanks...This place is slightly confusing. But the people seem nice XD I kind of like Narcissa already, she seems cool, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 23rd 2010, 4:36 am

Yeah all the OCC comments make it hard to keep up hehe

-points to signature-
Cissy's my BFF
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 4:41 am

Good...that sort of works then. O.o But yeah...we've got 3 generations of Malfoys, Potters, and Weasley's on here...anyone else noticed that? (Lucius, Malfoy, Scorpius ;James, Harry, Lily Luna; ...and well, the Weasley one is weird. We've got a "Mollywobbles" somewhere along with lots of other unused names like Gilderoy Lockheart and there there is Ginny and Lily Luna...but also Fleur and Dom&Victorie...FUN)

Yeah...this place is definitely crazy but sort of nice...apparently you've nothing against rated R threads (I personally am against them appearing EVERYWHERE...but whatever. Razz) which is good...because you run into relationships around every corner and in the halls in between, fairly literally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 4:42 am

Sorry Lily.
We're horny people.
<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 4:43 am

Lily Evans wrote:(I personally am against them appearing EVERYWHERE...but whatever. Razz)

[*agrees that they are getting a bit ridiculous in numbers*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 23rd 2010, 4:44 am

Luscious Mouthful wrote:Ahhh, Thanks...This place is slightly confusing. But the people seem nice XD I kind of like Narcissa already, she seems cool, lol.

*does a victory dance* *hugs* Thank you! Very Happy (No, seriously, that made me smile!! Smile )

In regards to the whole "3 generations" thing, I have no problem with it, but I was just wondering; How do you all handle interacting with later/earlier generations?
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 23rd 2010, 4:44 am

Narcissa Malfoy wrote:
Luscious Mouthful wrote:Ahhh, Thanks...This place is slightly confusing. But the people seem nice XD I kind of like Narcissa already, she seems cool, lol.

*does a victory dance* *hugs* Thank you! Very Happy (No, seriously, that made me smile!! Smile )

In regards to the whole "3 generations" thing, I have no problem with it, but I was just wondering; How do you all handle interacting with later/earlier generations?

Avoid it mostly, haha.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 4:46 am

Yep. Lily and Harry haven't met yet...and everyone ignores any reference Harry says of James being his dad. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 4:48 am

I don't exactly mind the R rated threads, everyone has something they like to do XD Personally I have no clue if I'll fit in here or not. But I'm just happy to find Harry Potter fans. Everyone around here are the people that like that one book where Cedric Diggory gets Avada Kedavrad and then becomes a sparkly vampire.

EDIT: You're welcome Narcissa XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum