Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average Stories for Average Wizards

+4
Ravenclaw Mod
HorcruxHunter
Nikki Orwell
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Average Stories for Average Wizards - Page 2 Empty Re: Average Stories for Average Wizards

Post  HorcruxHunter March 22nd 2010, 3:11 am

Today after watching GOF for the second time in 2 days, I recorded myself saying "babbling bumbling band of baboons 3x fast"
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Average Stories for Average Wizards - Page 2 Empty Re: Average Stories for Average Wizards

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 22nd 2010, 9:02 pm

When today my friends were talking about something and one of them says "Isn't that an HP reference?" I say "No I don't believe that is but I know of this...." I started to explain why wasn't one. And another of my friends say "Well if Ginny (i'm not saying my real name!] says it then it must be true!"

It made me feel really happy Smile

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 26th 2010, 8:53 pm

Lol today we had a Chem test and One of the questions was like this "What is the percent of some elements in Teflon.." I read in Tom Felton by mistake. I had to do a double take then I crossed out Teflon and wrote in Tom Felton as Draco and the percents of Evil and good in him then drew a picture of him when I finished the test.

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 26th 2010, 11:11 pm

So today in math class there was this girl who would NOT shut up. LIke, in a really annoying way. She always had all the answers. So when she was telling me "I got it first" I looked around quickly and then said "Oh my gosh, shut UP Hermione." I was surprised when people laughed at the joke instead of laughing at me. XD
Normally they just laugh at me...
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley - Inactive March 27th 2010, 1:55 am

I think this would work for Texts From Last Night (even though it was this morning) or AW. ^^

I was texting my friend 'cause I couldn't figure out where anyone was this morning. Then I saw some of my other friends.

Me: I found some people to keep me company.
My friend: Oh good. You must be a hufflepuff. They're good finders.
Me: I am NOT a hufflepuff. I don't taste like marshmallow or make good sammiches.

I'm proud to be able to say that before this week she had only seen the HP movies, so I convinced her and like three other people to watch AVPM. She hasn't read the books still, but I'll get there. :]

Fred Weasley - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive March 27th 2010, 1:59 am

Me and Cedric are watching in on Sunday Smile Ceds never seen it yet. I feel proud that I convinced someone to join average wizard forum...

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod March 27th 2010, 6:31 am

I just went on facebook and it said
Your friend is now friends with someone Richter and I freaked out because I was thinking Joey Richter
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter March 27th 2010, 5:49 pm

Last night I had a dream in which I got drunk and started speaking parseltongue. Not only do I want to get drunk FIVE times as badly as I did before, but I really want to know if I'm secretly related to Voldemort.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 28th 2010, 7:26 pm

In English, we we talking about scenes we could clearly see in our mind when reading a book. My teacher goes, "One scene I always remember seeing was in Harry Potter, when he gets onto that half platform." Before she was completely finished saying the word platform, and went, "Three-quarters." The entire class stared at me in confusion.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter April 1st 2010, 10:50 am

Today I followed the phelpses on twitter.
I do so love some twins.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive April 2nd 2010, 1:13 am

Today I found out the reason why me and my brother don't get along that well. I'm a Gryffidor he's a Slytherin... The world make sense now.

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter April 2nd 2010, 1:33 am

last night I had a dream. I dont' remember what it was about, but I was looking at a map, and Azkaban was on it.

Today I realized that this year I celebrate a decade of magic. I've been reading Harry Potter for exactly 10 years.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginevra Weasley Inactive May 4th 2010, 10:55 pm

In bio class yesterday we were doing genetics with a oompah loompahs and there was this one family like the black family they only had blue faces (I know weird but hey). So then they get this kid who has orange face. But this was all in French and they said "Toujous Pure" I laughed out loud in class

Ginevra Weasley Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2