Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shrieking Shack

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Shrieking Shack - Page 2 Empty Re: The Shrieking Shack

Post  Violet Lockwood December 13th 2011, 10:54 pm

Violet sat there, still laughing even as he went to untangle her cape from the fence and offer her a hand. She didn't much help him pull her up, letting him do all the work in getting her back on her feet, but he didn't seem to struggle with it as she was rather tiny in comparison to him. Following up to the house, she stood a little behind him as he looked into the windows. Sighing to herself she walked around the side of the house, looking it over and searching for the back door. It would have to have a back door, wouldn't it? She finally located it, and walked up to it. Peeking in the musty windows of it, she couldn't see much inside. She tried the doorknob but it wouldn't turn. Pulling out her wand she whispered a charm she had learned back at the home for girls, and it worked like it always had. She stepped inside quietly, moving to the window inside that Walden was staring into at the time. Sneaking up to it, she leaned her face close to where his was. "Hi there, handsome sir, why are you looking in my windows? Trying to sneak a peek at me in my dressing gowns?"
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Walden Macnair December 13th 2011, 10:54 pm

As he peered inside he couldn't see a thing and he tried to use his cloak to wipe some of the grime off the window, he never even noticed Violet leaving. As she walked off he pulled out his wand and vanished the window, now allowed a much better view into the house. Leaning in, it never occurred to him that he could just use lumos and see into the room. Leaning in he was beyond surprised when her face appeared in the window. Fortunately he'd been holding onto the boards over the windows because if he hadn't been he probably would have fallen backwards into the mud in shock and that would have been incredibly embarrassing. When he had realized exactly who it was on the other side of the window he reached through and patted her face, "How did you get on that side?" He glanced behind him, "I thought you were back there..."
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood December 13th 2011, 10:54 pm

Violet blinked each time his hand patted her face, a proud little grin stretching across her lips. "Well no matter how much we drink I can't be in two places at once, not really, even if maybe it might look that way if your eyes go all crooked." She laughed and straightened up, pointing behind her. "There's a door back there unless you fancy trying to climb through the window. Which I don't recommend, by the way." She moved back around to the door and popped her head out, waiting for him to come around the corner. When he did, she ducked back inside and leaned against the wall just inside the doorway to wait for him to come in. As soon as he stepped through the door way, she jumped out and growled happily, hopping up onto his back and putting her face over his shoulder. "Bet you thought I was a wild animal, right?"
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Walden Macnair December 13th 2011, 10:55 pm

Blinking he nodded and walked around the building, finding the door and noticing her head vanishing back into the room. Walking through he was shocked when she hit his shoulders and leaned forwards for a second to catch her weight before standing back upright with her clamped onto his back. "Nope, not really. You're more like a barnacle than a wild animal." Reaching behind him he grabbed her knees so she didn't randomly fall off and injure herself and kept walking into the house, to a different side than he had been peering into. Walking in he looked around, noticing a dilapidated couch, the cushions all torn up, and an upside down end table. "Woahhhhh someone made a mess in here."
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood December 13th 2011, 10:55 pm

"Oh," she said, only sounding half disappointed at the news that she was more like a barnacle than a wild animal. She let him grab her knees and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he piggy backed her into the room, glancing around as he did. "Woah, you're right. Someone maybe, but it looks more like an animal. See all the rips and stuff and it looks like claws on that wall over there." She pointed ahead of them, still quite happy to be clinging onto his back. Besides, she wouldn't fall over this way and didn't have to worry about trying to walk in straight lines and remain coordinated and all that nonsense. "Now I'm your backpack," she laughed, tightening her legs at his sides.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Nodding he reached out and brushed a finger over the back of the couch, "It does look like an animal. One much more vicious than you." The pillows were scattered around the room as well, some of them ripped without any stuffing left inside. The walls, as she had pointed out were shredded too, the wallpaper peeling down in places. When she called herself a backpack he laughed and tightened his grip on her, "So does that mean I can stuff you with things?" He smirked at his double entendre and kept looking around, walking them through to the next room, making sure that she wasn't going to crack her skull open on the doorway as he walked through.
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

"Aw," she pouted, "I'm vicious." As if to prove it, she turned her head to bite his ear since it was the closest bit of him to her mouth at the time. "Stuff me with things?" She asked, straightening up on his back a bit as she considered what exactly she would be stuffed with. "I supposed it depends on what you're stuffing where. I think we may have some issues but some things might be allowed. Like if you've got some pie I'd happily stuff that in my mouth for safe keeping, for example. A few other allowable things, but I have limits of stuffing things, sir." She comfortably rode around on his back as he moved through the house, ducking her head down against his shoulder as they moved through doorways, and leaving her head there for a moment for its comfort and his warmth. "Wonder what did it all, though. I didn't think there were many clawed things out in the forest. Vicious animals and all. Besides me," she said, with another bite to his ear to emphasize her point.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

When she bit his ear he reached up with his free hand and gently hit her head, making her let go. He had to laugh at her next comments though, "Unfortunately I have no pie, but..." glancing through to the next room proved his right and they walked into what used to be a kitchen, "Feel free to make yourself one." There was just as much damage in this room and he was about to answer her about the animals when she bit him again. He knocked his head sideways to gently bang into hers, "No biting you heathen. And I'm not sure what it could have been. It would be large and I can't think of anything this big or vicious that lives in this area."
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

She laughed, releasing his ear after giving it one last little nibble-tug. "Ow, you meanie." She looked around in silence as he moved into the kitchen, more damage that was similar to the rest of it in here. "I don't cook, or bake, or whatever. Sorry. That's what the house elves are for I guess. We should get them to make us some pie sometime." Her stomach grumbled, as if on cue. "I am hungry though." She giggled to herself and bit at his earlobe again. "Feed me! Your backpack needs sustenance!"
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Macnair had to admit he was getting hungry too, and he wished there was an elf there or some way of making themselves a meal. Walking around he backed up to a counter and sat her down on it, turning around between her legs and putting his hands on either side of them. "So what do you want to eat? Not that there's anything in the pantry. And you are not allowed to keep chewing on my ear for your meal." He reached out and tugged on hers, "It isn't very fair you know."
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Violet settled onto the counter and and let go of him so that he could turn around. Shrugging lightly she grinned at him. "Well I don't want to eat your ear. You'd look silly with just one. Very silly. See?" She reached out and covered one of them up with her hand. "Oh. Well. You can't see, but I can. And you look very silly indeed." She poked her tongue out at him as he tugged on hers, and lunged forward again to bite at his, but he could see her coming this time and she missed. We could go back to the castle. There's good food there for sure. Let's go back, backpack carrying one." Sliding forward, she wrapped herself around him again, though this time around his front since he had been facing here. "Let's go. Go! Go!!!" She laughed, trying to nudge him forward with her body but not really succeeding it at. "Aren't you hungry? I bet they could bring something down to the dungeons for us. Don't you want something to eat??" Slowly, trying to get her coordination down, she leaned forward and nibbled the end of his nose once, laughing afterward at his expression.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

He rolled his eyes when she covered his ear and shook his head, dodging away when she tried to bite him again. "You know backpacks aren't meant to be worn on the front right?" Regardless of what he said he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, ignoring her pushing him to move. "And food from the castle sounds excellent." He was about to suggest a trip to the kitchen when she leaned forwards to bite his nose, unsure what she was doing, and going slightly cross-eyed watching her, until she bit him. When she pulled back he narrowed his eyes into a glare and stepped back, pulling her off the counter and into his arms, his hands sliding under her butt. "Stop biting me, I'll feed you soon, you monster."
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet Lockwood December 13th 2011, 10:56 pm

Violet gasped slightly in surprise as she was pulled off the counter, and tightened her arms and legs around him as if she were terrified of falling. She looked behind her, as if she expected the counter to have vanished behind her, or something else inexplicably strange, rather than just the fact that Walden had stepped back and moved her along with him. "Well if that's a promise you intend to keep you better either get moving back toward the castle with your new backpack, or put me down so we can race. Actually no, let's not race. I don't know if I can run. Walking maybe but running definitely not." She shook her head for emphasis and regretted it, a dizzy sensation taking her over. Waiting a moment for that to stop, she laughed and waited to see if he was planning on carrying her all the way back to the castle, or if she would be allowed to walk.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2