Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Main Kitchen

+8
Rose Weasley
Jenna Wood
Fred Weasley I
Aidan Engel
Teddy Lupin
James Sirius Potter
Miela
Lily Evans
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Main Kitchen - Page 4 Empty Re: The Main Kitchen

Post  Violet Lockwood December 13th 2011, 10:58 pm

Violet blinked as he started acting weird, no more of the nice head patting from earlier, but back to the usual boy things of Walden Macnair. She shrugged and didn't bother with much of a verbal reply to him as she sank into the chair, crossing her arms on the table and flopping her head lazily onto them. She kept her head sideways, looking at him as he finished the pie, staring alternately at the delicious pie, and the way his cheeks puffed out when he shoved the huge bites into his mouth. He was very amusing to watch, especially in her current state. "I'm fine, just drunk, or did you forget already? Where did my water go, anyway?" She had hardly finished the question before she remembered it was in the floor, and was leaning over quickly to grab it. Unfortunately, she was too quick and too drunk and it was a poor combination of things that ended with her collapsed on the floor again, laughing and half-soaked in her spilled glass of water.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Walden Macnair December 13th 2011, 10:58 pm

He looked back up at her between bites of pie, shaking his head when she asked if he had forgotten she was drunk and shrugging when she asked where her water had gone. He had refocused on the pie, assuming she was just going to ask the elves for another one. When she leaned over he just heard a crash and looked down to see a rather wet and giggling Violet on the floor. Swallowing his bite of pie just in time he laughed with her, turning in his chair and offering his hands down to help her back up, "You could have gotten a new one you know," as she opened her mouth he interrupted her, "And yes I know you're drunk."
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

"Could have. Didn't. I already had one why ask for another?" She answered him between still more giggles, putting her hands in his and letting him help her up. She definitely wouldn't be able to get up without his help anyway. Though she attempted to stand again, she collapsed back to the ground, in the middle of her puddle of spilled water, and stayed there. "Maybe I should just wait until we're leaving to get up. I probably should just sit or lay down or something before someone gets hurt." Her words were a little slurred together, but she seemed alright otherwise. She wasn't any more drunk than before, but she was warm again and comfortable and getting a little sleepy sitting here in the toasty kitchens. Perhaps the walk back down to the Slytherin dungeons would wake her up again. "You just eat and let me know when you're finished, yes yes."
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Walden Macnair December 13th 2011, 10:58 pm

Even though he tugged on her hands again, the second time she fell she stayed planted on the ground. "Fine, I'll be done soon." Because somehow he had managed to put away almost the whole pie. Taking the last few bites he pushed the pie dish away and turned back to her, standing up and offering his hands again, "Okay you have to get up this time," and pulled her body up, wrapping an arm around her waist when she was finally on her feet, "You okay?" Thinking it was a good thing she wasn't wearing those heels anymore he turned her and started to guide her out, hoping that she had some pain potions for her hangover in the morning.
Walden Macnair
Walden Macnair

Back to top Go down

Violet sat there, tracing her finger through the water puddle absentmindedly as he finished up the pie. Once he was done, she put her hands in his again and stood up, leaning on him for just a second before she gathered herself and stood mostly on her own, shrugging at him. "I'm fine just all wet. That needs to be fixed." She moved away from him a little when they started toward the door, finally getting her feet properly under her and her walking skills back, at least for the most part. "To the dormitoriessss!!" She shouted happily as they left the kitchen, making their way through the hallways. Violet tended to keep one hand dragging along the stone walls of the castle, just in case.
Violet Lockwood
Violet Lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black April 23rd 2012, 5:08 am

Vee sat in the kitchen, baking brownies. The rich chocolatey scent made her feel horribly sentimental, and she missed her best friend Jenna. It was hard to even eat nutella anymore. Okay, maybe not that hard. But she really missed her friend. She resolved that she wouldn't cry, but her eyes were already prickling, and she couldn't stop one tear from slipping down her cheek. And after that one tear slipped through, the flood gates were opened.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

http://Hogwartskitchens.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood April 23rd 2012, 5:16 am

Jenna wandered into the kitchens. The smell of baking brownies filled her nostrils. A part of her was upset, brownie baking was her job! But upon discovery that it was Vee doing the baking, any potential anger vanished. "VEE!" Jenna yelled, making a run for her best friend. It had been far too long since the two had last seen each other, and Jenna was anxious to end that. Jenna looked at her friend and saw tears running down her face, "What's the matter Vee? Who hurt you? I'll kill them!"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black April 23rd 2012, 5:21 am

Vee quickly turned her head when she heard someone enter the room, trying to smear off the tears before she embarrassed herself. She stopped when she heard the familiar voice.
"Jenna?" She asked, and then sniffled. "Oh- Oh my God, it's you!" She clung to her friend in a violent hug.
"I got sentimental, that's all. No one hurt me. I just was missing you and all of our lovely times before." She said, sounding a bit more stubborn than she meant to. She didn't like to be caught crying.
"Oh, also, I have these!" Vee walked over to the oven with a grin, and neatly slid out the pan of delicious looking brownies.
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood April 23rd 2012, 5:25 am

Jenna hugged Vee tighter than she'd ever hugged anyone else, except maybe Reed. Vee had been crying, and that just wasn't right. Vee was always the comforter, not the one who needed to be comforted, and Jenna didn't really know how to feel in this situation. But she hugged Vee anyway, because that's what friends do. "Yeah, it's me! I'm so sorry I haven't been around! I was on an exchange trip to a Quidditch Academy in Italy, that's why I haven't been around. I missed you so much!"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Victoria Black April 23rd 2012, 5:34 am

Jenna was practically squeezing her hard enough to break a rib, but Vee didn't mind. The fact that she was no longer alone was enough to dull the pain.
"A Quidditch academy? In Italy?!" Vee grinned at her friend, amazed by her luck. "Jenna, that is so, so, so, cool! I went back to Beauxbatons for a month or so. Mum wanted me to tie up any loose end or something and see if I was positive that I didn't like it more than Hogwarts. Of course I was positive." Those months had been awful. She greeted the few slightly-better-than-acquaintances she had had before she left with a smile, but they had all but estranged her. The other girls were mean, the teachers handed her papers back with cutting remarks, and she had been so glad to escape to even her own home.
"What was it like? The academy, I mean." Vee still loved Quidditch!
Victoria Black
Victoria Black
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum