Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet Study Area

+3
Dean Thomas
Aidan Engel
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quiet Study Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet Study Area

Post  Lily Evans March 7th 2012, 6:47 am

Lily is here, studying quietly and enjoying being outside Mya's head. There are few people around; it's a Saturday, and the weather is fairly mild, and most people would rather be taking advantage of that fact than staying cooped up in the castle another minute. The quiet rustle of turning pages and scratching quills is soothing to Lily, though, and she finds herself not particularly minding the indoors at all.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 14th 2012, 11:26 pm

Narcissa walked down the library, shelf by shelf until she spied a familiar red head. "Well, look who we have here," she said snidely, "Evans. How nice it is to see you here." she laughed slightly, "though I'd have to say, I thought a gryff like you would be out side with loverboy Potter." she sat down across from The girl. "tell me,Evans, what's it like to be considered the smartest witch of your age? In the slug club as a Mudblood? Slughorn and his pathetic muddied ideas." she said as an afterthought. She gave the girl a tiny fleeting smile before she waited or an answer.

((MYA I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS
TOOOK SO LONG AND THAT ITA SO BAD OMG.))
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans March 15th 2012, 10:36 pm

[That's fine, lovely. Mostly all I can think is OMG I get to be bitchy!Lily yay snarkfest! XD]

The moment she heard the snide voice, Lily's attention snapped back from her study to her surroundings, the experience of being Muggleborn teaching her to be on her guard at the slightest provocation. One coppery eyebrow arched, she listened in slight disbelief as Narcissa let a quick little flurry of verbal jabs fly at her, smiling and clearly proud of herself. Green eyes flashed, but she held her temper. 'Never let them get to you,' she reminded herself, even though that only worked about half the time. "Didn't realise you were so keen on my social calendar with Potter," she shrugged, her attempt to keep her face impassive faltering as a mocking smirk overtook her. "It's great, actually. My favourite part is knowing exactly how much it must bother you that I'm a more talented witch than you, and everybody knows it."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 21st 2012, 9:39 pm

Narcissa shrugged. "I'm not really. I'd just be an idiot not to see it. Anyone would be. It annoys me to see it so out in the open." She pursed her lips at Lily's next statement. She laughed slightly, cruelly. "And I'm sure that would be your favourite part, were you actually a better witch than I" She shook her head, "you see, you're forgetting that I'm... shall we say, more naturally gifted than you? It's a shame that most people don't see the true benefits of having an all pureblood school. It would be the first thing that I would do, should I have the chance." She flipped her hair slightly behind her shoulders, waiting to see what the girl would come up with next. She gave her another snide smirk.

(She's so horrible sometimes. Gosh. I'm sorry. I don't mean to have a blood supremacist in my head.)
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans April 2nd 2012, 2:35 am

[I'm so sorry this took so long. <3]

"Sounds like you need a life of your own, might mean you've got a little less time on your hands to go being annoyed by things that have nothing to do with you," Lily said coolly. She forced herself to keep her eyes firmly locked on Narcissa's, matching the snide looks with a contemptuous glare. She was so damned tired of being looked at like she was something less than human, of having to prove herself every step of the way and to never, ever get anywhere. Lily could hear her heart pounding in her ears and even without turning her stare away from the Slytherin girl she could feel the eyes of more and more of the few people in the room turning towards them. She shook her head, chuckling quietly as if she couldn't believe the rubbish this girl was coming out with. "Well I suppose it's my lucky day; I think we've already established that you don't have the brain cells to ever get that chance for yourself, Black. Oh, and for the record, that's not a 'natural gift' you've got, it's just generations of inbreeding and you Purebloods would do well to pick up a history book on occasion because that didn't pan out too well in the end for the Romans."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2