Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+3
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 4 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 6:18 am

"Well I'm sorry," Dom said, taking a sip of the drink. "I'm sorry that the statement is so lame and I'm sorry that I can't think of anything to say because you know, there's not much I can think of that I haven't done. Okay? Maybe I'm just a disgusting and horrible slut and I'm sorry that I can't think of anything I haven't done because I'm such a whore and I can feel you judging me right now Lucy because you are like, a perfect piece of Swiss cheese that is all holy and shit and I'm sorry that the question was lame!"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 6:19 am

Parvati just stared at Dom.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 6:20 am

"Lucy, being a baby doesn't count. Dom, want to head back to the common room?" Teddy asked, sensing that it was about time to wrap this game up.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 6:23 am

Parvati glanced over as Teddy asked if Dom wanted to head back to the common room. Well then. Apparently there was something between the two of them going on. "I'm going to go too," She said quietly before standing up. "Bye guys!" She said before heading off to the common room.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 6:24 am

Lucy, taken aback by Dom's outburst, immediately was set into hysterics. "I'm sorry Dom. Dom, Dom, Rom-tom, Dom, I am so sorry. Okay? I didn't--Look, I didn't mean to act like cheese. Okay? I didn't--I wish I was as cheddary as you, Dom, because you're like... You're so cool and like, I'm so sorry that like.... It was a bad question but I didn't want you to feel bad about it because... You're not a slut, okay? You're not a slut, you're like a normal teenage girl and I'm just like a six year old because I just like haven't done anything, you know? And I mean, that's not something to be proud of because... Because I want to feel loved and feel wanted but I just haven't yet and being like really slutty is fine if that makes you feel like loved and... And like, and wanted, okay? Because then you can be proud of that, but... But, I mean, don't throw yourself around like you don't matter, Dom. Because you matter." She said, her eyes watery and her speech both emotional and slurred. She looked over at Dom and Teddy and Parvati and slumped back, knowing that she had been the reason this had messed up and feeling awful about it.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 6:29 am

Dom started to tear up from Lucy's speech, because it was one of the most beautiful and nicest things anyone had ever said to her. "Lucy... you are amazing and you are going to be the best girlfriend ever one day and we're going to find a guy that will love and worship you more than chocolate and unicorns," she said. She was about to comment about how she doesn't want to go to the common room because then that would mean she would be leaving and that would help to give Teddy and Parvati privacy to fuck, because Dom knows that that is gonna happen with them...but then Parvati just up and left and Dom couldn't say a thing. "Bye Parvati," she muttered, standing up. "Let's all just go back. Lucy, you can come and chill with me in my dorm. Oh but wait, Parvati will be there," she huffed, not wanting any more judging. "Can I come party in Hufflepuff with you Luce?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 6:55 am

Lucy bounced up. "Sure thing!!! Puff parties are my specialty!!" She beamed and grabbed Dom by the hand, leading her towards the common room. "Just don't tell anyone I let you do this, 'kay?" She giggled.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 7:01 am

"Mmmkay! I pinky promise not to tell a soul," she agreed, following Lucy towards the castle. "Bye Teddy! Please don't bone Parvati. Be a good boy," she said before starting to skip to the castle.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 1:38 pm

And Teddy left, ignoring Dom's comment.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 4:35 am

Kras hasn't really had a good chance to just chill outside yet since the school year started. So the first chance he got he came outside. He was kind of bummed there weren't really a lot of people about. Being alone was not his thing so he generally preferred having at least one or two people about. Crowds were the best. He loved them. For now he could at least attempt to enjoy the silence. He sat underneath one of the trees and hummed tunelessly to himself, wondering if the apples were any good to eat yet.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 4:41 am

Laurel was wandering aimlessly around, thoughtfully sucking on her sugar quill, when she came along a person sitting outside. She stopped and looked up at the apple trees. She noticed that the apples were starting to ripen.
"Hmm, I wonder if they're ready to eat," she said to no one in particular.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 4:44 am

Kras is still humming when he hears someone voicing the same thing he had just been thinking. "I was just thinking that myself." He said, looking up to see who had spoken. It was a rather pretty girl, someone he had not met before. "Would you like me to get one down for you?" After all, he was extremely tall, 6'2'' to be exact, and he was always helpful.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 4:49 am

Laurel looked startled.
"Oh, um... I was actually thinking about baking a pie. I generally enjoy eating pies but I'm not very good at baking them. I'm pretty sure that no one could be worse than me at baking or cooking. So, if you wouldn't mind, would you like to help me bake a pie?" She said this rather fast and when she finished she put her head down and let her light blonde hair fall in front of her face.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 4:54 am

Kras was a bit surprised when she spoke rather fast, but he heard everything she said. Well, he would never say no to helping anyone out. Plus this meant he would not have to be alone, and that was always a plus. He was a people person; he needed to be around people to be happy. Just how it was, ever since he was a boy. "Well, you're in luck, miss. I just happen to be pretty good at baking and cooking. And I never say no to helping someone out. So sure, I'll gladly help you out." He stood, brushing the grass off his pants, then reached up to get one of the apples off the tree. "This one looks pretty good so I bet we could use them. I'm Krasimir Svetkova, by the way. You can call me Kras if you'd like." Always easier to remember he figured.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 5:02 am

Laurel, who was also quite tall, jumped up to grab an apple. She felt the apple's smooth surface in her hands but as she descended, the apple fell from her grasp and hit her square on her forehead.
"Ouch," she said, rubbing the tender spot
"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Laurel, and you can call me...um...whatever you can think of 'cause I don't have a nickname!" she said, realizing how quickly she was talking she took a deep breath. Maybe all those sugar quills were finally getting to her.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 5:11 am

Kras winced as he watched the apple hit her forehead. "Are you alright?" He asked, reaching down to pick up the apple. It was easily washable. "Laurel, huh? That's a pretty name. It's unique. Lets see...well, I rather like your name so I might just call you that, but if you would prefer I call you by a nickname then...um, how about Laury? Ack, that's weird, sorry." He laughed. "I'm not good at coming up with nicknames."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 5:16 am

Laurel laughed with Kras,
"Dude, neither am I. If you only knew how many times I've tried to come up with good nicknames... Anyway, how many apples do you think we need? I have no idea because I've never made a pie in my life," Laurel stopped for a minute and thought, "Oh, wait, there was that one time...I'd prefer not to talk about that, though. It was rather traumatizing,"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 5:28 am

Kras chuckled, reaching up to grab more apples. "Well, if you only want to make one pie then we'll probably need about eight or nine apples, I'd say." He gave her a curious look. "Traumatizing huh? I've had plenty of traumatizing cooking experiences. So you're welcome to share if you'd like. Or not. Your secret is safe with me." he laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 5:32 am

Laurel hesitated,
"Ok, here it is: me and my gram were baking a pie and let's just say that the kitchen was never the same," she giggled.
"So tell me more about yourself. I feel like I've been doing all the talking,"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 5:43 am

Kras knows what that's like. "The poor kitchen." He laughed. "I have a good one: my cousin brought his toad over when I was younger and while making cookies I may or may not have found the toad in the cookie dough...and then just took him out and continued making the cookies. My family thought they tasted awfully weird that time." He grinned sheepishly. "I know better now, of course." When she asked him to tell her more about himself, Kras just shrugged. He did not like talking about himself on a personal level, but he supposed it would not hurt to tell her about his old school. "Well, I just transferred here this year from Durmstrang Academy. I figured for my last year of schooling I'd study abroad. I've lived in Bulgaria all my life so it's weird being outside the country."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 5:52 am

[I invited someone else to RP with us, if that's ok]
"Oooh! You're so lucky! I've never been out of England, but I've always wanted to visit Durmstrang or Beauxbatons. About the toad, I don't think it's that bad as long as you keep in mind the 5 second rule, I always do!" Laurel said cheerfully as she plucked an apple from the nearest tree.
"Tell me about Durmstrang. I've always wondered about the other wizarding schools" she said inquisitively, sitting down on the ground and taking a bite of an apple.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 5:58 am

[Perfectly fine! Very Happy]

"Five second rule is always the best." Kras agreed, laughing. It's helped him out a few times in the kitchen, that's for sure. He grabbed one of the apples and sat down on the ground as well, taking a bite from it. Apples weren't he most favorite fruit, but at least it was healthy. "I haven't heard many good things about Beauxbaton, mostly just about how snobby the french girls could be, but I can tell you Durmstrang can be one of the best schools you'll ever attend or one of the worst. Most people think it's just an all boys school, but there is a small population of girls who attend as well. It can be one of the best schools because we have a great education system, but it's pretty heavy on teaching theory and practicals on the Dark Arts. So if that's not your thing then you won't like the school as much. I hated the idea of using dark magic on anyone, so I never liked that part. And up until I was about fifteen I got bullied a lot so I didn't like the kids there as much either. And you have to get used to the cold. Sorry, I'm rambling." He laughed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 6:06 am

"Rambling is totally fine, it makes the conversation interesting. Durmstrang seems nice but, DADA is definitely not my favorite, it's my least favorite subject, it's just really scary to think about actually having to use those spells on real people," Laurel shuddered, "So is this your first year at Hogwarts after transferring?" she asked
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 6:15 am

"I know what you mean. Using harmful spells on people is scary. And I generally would rather protect people than hurt them. I only fight when it's absolutely necessary." Kras only really fought when someone he cared for was in trouble. He really did not like hurting anyone. "And yeah, it's my first year here at Hogwarts. And sadly my last, since I'll be graduating. Shame since this school has been really nice so far. What year are you in?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 25th 2011, 6:19 am

"I'm in year 6. I hope the year goes slowly, because I'm not sure I can stand not being at Hogwarts in two years. I'm not even sure what I want to once I graduate," Laurel looked down at her hands anxiously, "what do you want to do when you graduate?"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next