Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+3
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 2 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 1:51 am

Parvati smirked at Teddy slightly as he said it sounded exciting. "Well, I personally think it might be fun if it was just me but if you really want the whole team I could probably work something out," She told him with a wide smirk before taking a long swig of her firebeer, finishing off her bottle and setting it to the side.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 1:56 am

Teddy laughed, "Just you then? I was hoping you would say that." He finished his firebeer and put his empty bottle next to hers, "You beat me. Round two?" He asked, already holding two new bottles in his hand.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 2:01 am

Parvati grinned and nodded. "Well looks like it's your lucky day then." She grinned widely as he said she beat her. "Of course I did. It's probably because I'm amazing," She teased with a wink. "Of course." She took one of the bottles from his hand, popping it open before taking a long swig of it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 2:01 am

Lucy giggled, only feeling faint effects of the alcohol. "Who said you were my favorite?" She asked, hand on her hip. "I mean, just because you can change your hair into crazy colors doesn't mean anything."
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 2:17 am

"Shhh, Lucy. You're going to make Parv think I'm a show off or something." Teddy said, opening his second bottle. "And are you saying I'm not your favorite cousin?" He asked with a frown, "Geez, Luce. I thought we were tight."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 2:22 am

Parvati looked between the two of them and then looked to Teddy. "You can change the colors of your hair? Let's see then." She said as she looked at him and took a swig of her drink.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 2:25 am

And because Dom disappeared... Dominique was just sitting there and swaying and drinking her alcohol. And well ew, she does not like the flirting in front of her because that is just weird to see Teddy, who is like her bro, flirting with a girl like that.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 2:29 am

"Hmm," Teddy said, considering. "Well, what colour should I change it?" He took another sip of beer, slightly concerned about Dom. Why would someone sway and not hum?
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 2:33 am

Lucy giggled again, her giggles becoming lighter and lighter as time passed. She shrugged noncommittally. "I dunno, Teddy! I mean, I just have so many cousins. Like, you know, Albus and James are pretty great... And there's always Dom..." She clapped her hands as he agreed to change his hair. "Make it... Make it... Oh! Make it longer!! And--and blue. I love it blue!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 2:34 am

Parvati raised an eyebrow at Teddy. "I think long and blue sounds pretty cool," She said as she leaned back on one of her hands and took a long swig of alcohol.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 2:41 am

Teddy sighed dramatically, "Well, if you all insist. I don't like my hair very long, though. I look like a hippy. Or a punk. Something weird." But he screwed up his face anyways and his hair grew longer while it changed from brown to blue. "Ta da," He said, his hands held out. And he took another drink.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 2:41 am

"I am obviously your favourite Lucy. I mean, no one is as cool and awesome as I am...especially not Teddy," Dom said with a grin. And well then. Maybe she should start humming as well. Nah, we'll wait until she starts drinking a ridiculous amount more for that.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 2:45 am

Parvati grinned as he changed his hair and laughed lightly. "While I will admit you can pull off long blue hair. I will have to say I do like your old hair a bit more."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 3:04 am

Teddy nodded solemnly, "I know. And I use to rock the blue hair look everyday. Thank Merlin that phase is over." He grinned, "Anyway, I'm halfway done this." He said, holding up his firebeer. "I think it's time to get something harder. Anyone got something hidden in their dorm?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley September 12th 2011, 3:08 am

Lucy squealed in delight as Teddy's hair changed before her eyes. "Okay, okay, you're my favorite boy cousin." She giggled. She didn't really take into account the fact that they weren't technically related. She raised her eyebrow at Dom. "Well, Dom, if you wanna be my girl favorite... If you wanna be my girl favorite, you're gonna haveta do something twenty times more cool than that." She paled as Teddy mentioned something 'harder.' "More alcohol?" She asked before stopping herself. "I--I mean... More alcohol!! Woohoo!!"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 3:09 am

Parvati looked at him curiously as he said he used to rock the blue hair look everyday and couldn't suppress a light laugh. "You're only halfway done?" She asked curiously as she finished her second bottle. "Looks like I win again." She grinned at him as she put her empty bottle with the others. "I don't have any alcohol in my dorm but you're welcome to come to my dorm if you want." She shrugged lightly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 3:09 am

"Something harder? Teddy, I think you're the only one here that could take care of that," Dom said with a grin. And then she starts to giggle, because Dom is in a giggling mood. "In alllll seriousness, I've actually got some liquor hidden in my dorm," she said. "Though if we finish the whole bottle I will not be a happy camper," she said, pulling out her wand and summoning it down because she's a lazy witch. "Alright Lucy. Well what should I do that'd really be that cool?" she asked.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 3:10 am

And then Dom heard Parv's comment.

The Apple Trees - Page 2 Tumblr_lrc70flTss1r2zgioo1_500
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 3:20 am

Teddy laughed at Parv, "Will you give me my private show?" He asked, but then he was side tracked by Dom summoning the harder stuff. "That's my girl," He said, resisting the urge to ruffle her hair because he knew she hated it. First he finished his second firebeer, then he reached across the circle. "I promise not to drink it all."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 3:22 am

Parvati laughed lightly at Teddy's comment. "Only if you're lucky," She told him with a grin as she watched Dom summon the alcohol. "I didn't know that was hidden in the dorm." She said under her breath, she probably would have drank some if she had.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 3:34 am

Dom smiled from Teddy's comment. Yep, his girl. "Alright, but if we're going to drink this then we seriously need to play a game of some sort," she said. "That's what makes it all really fun. Though, with so many of us being related or nearly related here...most games are rather awkward," she said. "Never Have I Ever is a safe one. Or some card game, but those get boring."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 12th 2011, 3:38 am

"Never Have I Ever sounds good." Teddy said, taking the firewhiskey from Dom and doing a shot straight from the bottle before handing to Parv. He was pretty sure Lucy was still on beer number one and was planning on keeping the firewhiskey from her.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 3:41 am

Parvati took the bottle from Teddy with a small smile before taking a shot from the bottle. "Never have I never sounds good. Though I always lose at that game," She said with a small frown. "But I'm totally down for that."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 12th 2011, 3:50 am

"I really hope your mouths haven't been anywhere nasty lately," Dom said. Jokingly of course, she's joking. Though she doesn't know where Parv's mouth has been. "Alright, so if you've done whatever the statement is, then you take a sip from the bottle. Erm, Lucy...you just take a sip of that firebeer you're still on," Dom said. "Parvati, want to go first?" she offered.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 12th 2011, 3:55 am

"Nowhere nasty for me," She said with a wide grin as she looked over at Dom. "Sure, I'll go first!" he said with a wide grin. "Let's see," She said as she thought for a moment. "Never have I ever, ridden on a broom." She said as she looked around. "A quidditch broom I mean."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next