Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apple Trees

+3
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Apple Trees - Page 5 Empty Re: The Apple Trees

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 25th 2011, 6:33 am

Kras gave her a sympathetic smile. "I totally understand. Even I don't really know what I want to do when I graduate. Though I suppose I could just go to teaching full time at the prep school I tutor at over the summer in my home town. There's this prep school for magic students that I tutor at - wizarding parents can send their kids there if they don't want them to go to a muggle prep school before attending a magic school once they turn eleven. I love helping and teaching others, and love hanging out with little kids, so it just made sense. My dad's a little disappointed I'm not considering a more prestigious career though." He shrugged.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 26th 2011, 12:24 am

[Hey, sorry I just kind of left last night, I got really tired and then got kicked off the computer]
"At least you have some idea of what you're doing. I think Gram wants me to go work at the Ministry of Magic but, I mean, I think I might just want want to work at Flourish and Blotts for a summer, just being normal" Laurel shook her head.
"Anyway, I think teaching sounds fun, but I'm not really cut out for it,"
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 27th 2011, 4:47 am

[It's okay! No worries! :3]

"Ooh, working at a bookstore over the summer would be fun." Kras comments. He gives her an questioning look at her last remark. "Why don't you think you're cut out to be a teacher?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 27th 2011, 4:53 am

"Uh, I think that the kid would be twice as confused going out. I'm also kind of shy and...it just wouldn't work out very well," Laurel smiled, she wasn't upset about not being able to teach, it's just that she sometimes got so sick for being shy.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 28th 2011, 1:11 am

"Hm, well, I guess teaching isn't for everyone." Kras shrugged. "You never know though. Maybe some day you'll overcome your shyness and you could attempt teaching if you wanted to." Kras does like to try and think positively most of the time. "If not teaching then...hm, what do you like to do? Maybe you could take something you really like doing and then make a career out of it?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurel Skye September 28th 2011, 1:15 am

"i'm not too good at anything...I love Quidditch and reading and eating and stuff like that. Not anything I can actually make a career out of. It's fine though, I don't need to worry about this stuff till next year," Laurel said, brightly.
Laurel Skye
Laurel Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 30th 2011, 1:16 am

Kras tilt his head to the side a bit and thought about it. "That's true...you really don't have to worry too much until next year. Well, maybe you could use this year to find some new things you could be really good at. You never know."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5