Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greenhouses

+3
Albus Severus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Lily Evans
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Greenhouses - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greenhouses

Post  Jenna Wood October 17th 2011, 3:59 am

Jenna smiled, it was always a good day when she didn't end up in detention for bumping into various teachers. "It's nice to meet you Kras, you can call me Jenna, short for Jenna. I hate a lot of the nicknames associated with Jenna though, I'm no Jenny." Jenna fake shuddered. Being called Jenny was a stress dream that she sometimes had. The name Jenny called up mental images of some bottle blonde being girly and weird. "I wish I could hang out with everyone, but I don't. I'm not what you'd call a people person."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 17th 2011, 4:06 am

Kras chuckled. "Well, I honestly don't see you as a 'Jenny'. I think Jenna is perfect. Can I ask why you aren't much of a people person? Or is that too personal?" Sometimes he got mad at himself for asking other people personal questions, because he never really answered people if they asked him personal questions so he kind of felt like a hypocrite.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 17th 2011, 4:11 am

Jenna smiled at Kras, she liked him. So he was lucky, if Jenna didn't like you, she normally had a good reason, and her pranks were borderline legendary. "It's not too personal. No worries. People are just so complicated, it's just so much easier to understand Quidditch, for instance. People almost never do things for only one reason and also, if you almost seriously injure them, even if by mistake; they don't tend to like you very much. Besides, my older brother and my dad practically raised me so all of that female-intuition stuff doesn't apply here."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 17th 2011, 4:17 am

"Hmm...I guess that all does make sense." Kras has always been good at understanding people and reading their emotions. He can be a real Papa Bear sometimes. "Do you 'almost seriously injure' people often?" He asked curiously.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 17th 2011, 4:20 am

"Um... well, it happens quite a lot. More than I'd like it to. But I can't help it! I don't mean to! And I haven't seriously injured anyone in weeks!" Jenna turned as red as her hair as she tried desperately to make sure she didn't scare Kras away, she quite liked him actually.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 17th 2011, 4:25 am

Eep. Kras hoped he hadn't upset her, she seemed rather flustered. "Well, I'm sure you would never try to just because." Seeing her face so red reminded him of someone else...and then he remembered who else had mentioned Jenna to him a short bit ago. "Hey...aren't you really good friends with Reed Dawson? He mentioned you to me the other day."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 17th 2011, 4:30 am

Jenna managed to compose herself, it wasn't a good combination; doing stupid things and then getting easily embarrassed by them. "Yeah, Reed is like my twin brother... but not really cause we aren't actually related. How do you know him?" Jenna was curious, and she couldn't help but rack her brain to try and remember if he'd ever mentioned Kras. She was sure he had, but she was having memory issues today.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 17th 2011, 4:38 am

"You two do look quite a like actually." Kras could really see some similarities, maybe it was the reddish hair and how they both blushed real easily. "I met him the other day up in the owlery and then we hung out for a little bit. I feel like I may have scared him a bit cause I totally went all fan boy when he told me who his mother is." He gave Jenna an 'oops?' face. "But it was fun hanging out with him. Is he...clumsy a lot?" Kras was really trying not to sound too interested in learning more about Reed, but after having met the boy just once Kras couldn't help being curious to learn more.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 17th 2011, 4:42 am

Jenna smiled and laughed a little bit. "Well that's embarrassing, when Reed mentioned to me who his mom was I just went 'Who? Never heard of her.' and that was the end of that. Fashion isn't my thing, but I can tell you anything you need to know or don't care the slightest bit about, relating to Quidditch. And yes, but Reed doesn't crash into other people, inanimate objects are his area of expertise."

[Being kicked off the computer for the night. TO BE CONTINUED...]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 17th 2011, 4:55 am

[AHHH NIGHT!]

"Oh...well, you don't have to feel too bad. I'm sure there are lots of people who are into fashion who don't know her name." Kras shrugged. He couldn't help smiling a bit when Jenna explained about Reed's ability to run into inanimate objects. It was sort of endearing, honestly. He had liked seeing how red Reed's face could get. "I'm sure you're more of the expert on Quidditch, considering you play, but luckily I can keep up quite well if you go off on a Quidditch related speal. One of my very good friends from back at Durmstrang plays Quidditch for the Bulgarian team. He graduated a year before me. Maybe you've heard of him: Viktor Krum? I always enjoyed watching him play, but flying has never been my thing. I prefer watching it instead."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 18th 2011, 12:14 am

[Oh no... Kras should NOT have mentioned Victor Krum, be prepared for some serious Quidditch fangirling...]

Jenna smiled, it was nice to have a friend that spoke Quidditch. But wait... VICTOR KRUM??? "Oh. My. Merlin's. BEARD! You're friends with Victor Krum! I'm not a seeker but oh, wow. He's amazing. It's like he doesn't even need a broom to fly, he looks like he could just take off at any given moment and reach for the stars. I really really admire him. And his flying technique, is just AMAZING!" It suddenly occurred to Jenna that Kras might not want to see people fangirling about his friends. "Sorry about that. I'll try and contain myself in the future." And there it went, Jenna turned as red as a Quaffle. What if he mentioned this to Victor Krum? She didn't find it likely but still...
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas October 18th 2011, 12:19 am

[Reed and I are creeping this. Jsyk. Reed is blushing and flailing everywhere. Jenna's fangirling is cute Smile]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 18th 2011, 12:22 am

[Jenna and I figured Reed would be eavesdropping, tsk tsk Reedie! And I'm glad you think Jenna's fangirling is cute now, but just wait until she actually meets some famous Quidditch player. Any shred of sanity she may have had left: GONE.]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 18th 2011, 2:18 am

[Hehe. Kras thinks Reed and Jenna are both adorable. <3]

Kras is amused at Jenna's fangirling over Viktor. "Ha, no need to apologize. It was adorable, actually. And I'll have you know...that even if it doesn't always look like it, Viktor quite enjoys listening to his fans. I always enjoy watching him fly. Sadly I haven't gotten to see him in ages cause I've been busy with school and he's been all over the world practicing and playing games." Kras doesn't like it when he doesn't get to see some of his closer friends for long periods of time. That's why he was happy he knew Andrei was coming to visit soon.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 18th 2011, 2:23 am

[The three of them have to go to Hogsmeade together or something]

Jenna is glad that Kras is amused rather than annoyed. "Really? That's very nice of him, I'm sure that there are plenty of people who don't care about their fans, which seems bogus to me but who am I to judge? I know nothing about being famous, well except for the Quidditch players I DO know, but they're all pretty down-to-Earth (no pun intended). I hope you get to see him soon though! I hate it when I haven't seen my friends in a long time!" Jenna is doing her best at trying this empathy thing, we'll see how it works, she doesn't really relate to anyone besides her brother and Reed though.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson October 18th 2011, 2:32 am

[That may be hard since Reed is quite literally hiding in his dorm from Kras.....>.>]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 18th 2011, 2:34 am

[Oh dear... OMG I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA: Gwen and Reed need to meet. She's much calmer than Jenna so Reed isn't in danger of his intact-ness when she's around.]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 18th 2011, 3:23 am

[Haha....Kras would have no problem dragging Reed out of the dorms. XD]

"Well thanks." Kras grinned. He hoped he saw Viktor soon too...maybe he could write him and see if they could visit one another again over a holiday break or something. A weird bug flew by and landed on a nearby plant...and then the plant ate it. Oh my. Kras grinned, just because he liked plants so much. "So...why'd you come in here in the first place? Just to look at the plants?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 18th 2011, 3:29 am

[Gwen would like Kras too, she's a lot more coordinated than Jenna, and probably won't nearly kill you when she tries to say hello.]

Jenna remembered the erm... well, we'll call it an incident that happened just the day before. "Well, you see I'm here because I accidentally killed a bunch of rare plants because I was running late for class and I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. It wouldn't have been that bad except that later, while we were working with the mimblus mimbletonia I accidentally made it spray pus at Professor Sprout. She's normally quite even tempered and kind but now I'm failing Herbology and I'm here to try and do some extra credit." Jenna sighed, it wouldn't be all that bad except stuff like this kept happening to her and it probably wasn't good to fail Herbology, especially with the N.E.W.T.S. coming up.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 19th 2011, 12:57 pm

[Haha. Kras is just like... "OMG I GET TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS???!!! WOOOO!!"]

Kras winced at the thought of killing a whole bunch of rare plants. "I'm sorry to hear about your...er, misfortune. If you'd like some help at all you can always ask me. Herbology is something I'm quite good at." He didn't want her to fail. And Kras practically lives to help others and make friends soooo...yeah, he'd help out whenever.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 20th 2011, 2:12 am

[I feel really bad cause poor Gwen's been in like, hibernation for the past month because I keep forgetting to do scenes with her. SORRY GWENNIE! I LOVE YOU REALLY I DO!]

Jenna perked up, talking about school subjects that involved coordination wasn't exactly a subject that made her happy. "Really? You'd help a lost cause like me?" Jenna knew that Professor Sprout was Head of Hufflepuff house and hated to fail anyone, so it really said something that Jenna was in such trouble in the class. Maybe if she'd gotten that tutor in second year...
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 25th 2011, 6:28 am

[Aww hahaha. Well that happens! Poor Rem hardly gets to do much of anything anymore. *pats him*]

"Of course!" Kras grinned. "I'm used to helping students out. Plus I'd hate to see you fail." He did tutor young kids over the summer, so he ended up tutoring during the school year too. It would look good for him in the future as well since he really wanted to teach at this school in Bulgaria for magical children before they turned 11.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 25th 2011, 1:37 pm

[Maybe our hermits can hang out together :-)]

Jenna's face lifted, "Really? If you could tutor me, that would mean so much to me! If I fail Herbology, my parents will flip and I might have to move in with my older brother until graduation for fear of the disappointed stares (mostly from my mom)." Jenna likes being melodramatic, and so I'll just let her do her thing, but in reality what would happen is her parents would sit down and talk to her, and they might ground her for a week or two. And when Jenna gets grounded, they mean it literally. No flying. Zip. Zero. Zilch. And so I guess you can see why Jenna might freak out over the concept of getting grounded, even for a week. If she can't fly, Jenna will just become... very sad.

[Sorry about the inarticulate-ness of the post. It's 6:30 am, and I just woke up.]
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova October 25th 2011, 5:00 pm

[don't worry ^^ and yes our hermits should hang out... Even though Remus does not handle interaction with girls well haha]

Kras would feel the same way if he was ever grounded and wasn't allowed to leave the house. He needs human contact to be happy. Mainly cause being alone terrifies him though. "Well I totally understand that." Kras' mother would constantly give him disappointed stares if he failed anything. Luckily he hasn't seen her in about ten years. "Thankfully we're in the same house so it should be easier for us to meet if you ever need help. What are you supposed to be working on right now?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenna Wood October 26th 2011, 12:58 am

[Well if he's easily intimidated, Gwen is the one for him. Jenna might terrify him, you know how she can get.]

Jenna looked over at her notebook where she had written down what Professor Sprout wanted her to do in order to make up her grade. It was a long list. Basically, she had to make up everything that she'd messed up which added to a very very long list of things to do. "Do you want the full version or the abridged? I've messed up a lot of stuff so I have a LOT to make up for. Sometimes I wish my legs and the rest of my body would just cooperate with the rest of me. It gets so aggravating. Anyway..."
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2