Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

4 posters

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 14 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 3:29 am

Kras smiled a bit as Reed kissed him again. Well, they were suppose to hurry...but Kras was never just going to hurry when it came to kissing Reed. And if Reed wanted more...well, Kras would give him more. He'd give Reed anything he asked for. He rested his hands on Reed's waist as he pressed his lips harder against Reed's.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.  - Page 14 Empty Re: Reed and Kras' awesome summer adventures.

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 3:36 am

Reed smiled into the kiss when Kras didn't push him away. Yes he knew they wouldn't be able to much more than kiss for a bit, but he wouldn't be able to kiss him all day unless they were super sneaky. So he had to get as many kisses in as possible. Reed pushed some of Kras' hair back and deepened the kiss, letting his tongue sneak out and trace along Kras' bottom lip.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 4:01 am

[*got dragged into helping mom trim the dog's hair a bit* Which she says always is just gonna take a few minutes but it always takes longer than that. <.<]

Kras was good at being sneaky...so they might be able to get a few good kisses in during their day at the zoo. As Reed's tongue traced along his bottom lip he moaned softly and his own lips parted slightly, his tongue seeking Reed's to tease against it lightly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 4:15 am

[hehe. ookkkaaayyyyy Very Happy]

Reed too let out a little moan when he felt Kras' tongue lightly brush against his own. Okay, there was definitely about to be a problem and they so did not have time to deal with that. With a sad sigh, he pulled away. "I just wanna kiss you forever. We should probably get dressed though." Although he said it, he did not move an inch.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 1st 2011, 4:22 am

Kras pouted as Reed pulled away. "Aww...okay." He didn't move an inch either. They just kind of stood there together for a bit. Then Kras laughed. "Ready venever you are..." Though he still really did not want to move.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 1st 2011, 4:32 am

Reed giggled and smacked Kras' arm. "You have to make this difficult for me. I just wanna keep you in here even though we'd get super pruny. Come on." He stretched up and kissed Kras then turned off the hot water. "Ack. Cold." He stretched part of his body out of the shower to grab two towels, handing one to Kras and wrapping the other tightly around himself, trying to keep the warmth in his body.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 2nd 2011, 1:15 pm

Kras just grinned. Sometimes he liked making things difficult like that. Since it was just all fun and nothing bad. He shivered at the sudden cold once Reed turned the water off and thankfully wrapped the towel around his waist. Of course then he decided he was going to hug Reed. "I'll varm you up." He grinned, winking. Then he kissed the top of Reed's head and chuckled, stepping back and getting out of the shower. "Okay...so the faster ve get out and get dressed the varmer ve'll be...and I'll even throw another hug in there to help." Yep yep, he thought that was a great way to get warmed up properly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 2nd 2011, 7:21 pm

Reed shivered into the far too short hug. "Right. Clothes usually help with the warmth." He followed Kras out of the shower and dried himself off quickly, then went to where he had laid out his clothes. He pulled everything on, making sure it looked neat, before he started moisturizing heavily. He did skip last night, and so he had to make up for it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 4th 2011, 2:38 am

Kras dried off and got dressed carefully, also making sure his clothing looked neat...though he didn't care as much if there were wrinkles, cause, hey, he and his clothes made wrinkles look good. Okay, so maybe he didn't think it like that, but it was true whether he thought it or not. *blinks* He brushed his teeth then and made sure he looked presentable before he stopped to watch as Reed finished getting ready. "Ve're like an old married couple..." He chuckled, coming up behind Reed and resting his hands on his boyfriend's waist. "Do you think I should just let all this...mess," he indicated to his longer hair, "air dry? It generally looks fine if I don't do anything vith it."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 4th 2011, 7:52 pm

REED AND I APPROVE SO HARD OF KRAS' NEW PICTURE. *drools*

Reed smiled at Kras through the mirror and chuckled. "Hey, I don't mind that. And I can blow dry it if you want? I'm sure you'll be the most attractive person in London no matter what you do with your hair." He looked at his own hair and frowned a bit. His hair wasn't even dry at all and already his curls were flying everywhere. Reed dug out some gel just to try and tame a little, but not putting too much in because he still wanted his boyfriend to be able to run his fingers through it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 3:25 am

Hehe <3

Kras chuckled, shaking his hair about. "I think I'll just let it air dry. The layers tend to look better then." Yeah, he had gotten it slightly layered once it started getting longer. Kras wrinkled his nose a tiny bit when Reed started putting gel in his curls. "I love it ven your curls are all over the place, baby. Don't put too much icky gel in it. Pwease?" He gave Reed a pouting look.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 5th 2011, 3:34 am

Reed rolled his eyes. "I know you like the curls, but seriously there's a point where their wildness is just too much. I'm only putting a little in to keep it manageable. You'll still be able to run your fingers through it." He smiled over at Kras then looked back to his reflection, playing with certain curls to try and get them to stay in the right place. Meanwhile, Lisa had entered Reed's room and heard their conversation in the bathroom and thought it was rather hilarious. She tapped once on the door and shouting through it. "Reed, you boys almost ready? I have some sandwiches out here for you to eat before we leave." Reed had jumped when he heard the knock, but then smiled and shouted back. "Okay! Be right out. Thanks Lisa!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 3:52 am

Kras was going to respond when he was interrupted by Lisa tapping on the door and speaking to them. He sighed and gave up on the hair topic. Though not before muttering a quick 'I love it ven the vildness of your curls is too much...' and then he was out the door and peeking back in real quickly. "Better hurry or I'll eat all the yummy sandviches Lisa made!" He laughed and then sped off out of the room...only to hide out of sight outside the doorway to Reed's bedroom so he could scare Reed when he finally came out too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 5th 2011, 3:58 am

Reed waved his hand to let Kras know he was coming. He twisted some more curls into place then stared at his reflection a bit longer. He turned around and surveyed the different angles of himself, making sure everything was smooth and neat looking. Finally he was okay with his appearance and he turned and headed out of the bathroom, flicking off the light before he was completely out. Of course he was completely unaware that his boyfriend was ready to scare him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 5th 2011, 1:15 pm

Kras almost gave himself away by laughing quietly, but he was generally pretty good at hiding so he just covered his mouth with his hand and kept quiet. When Reed finally left the room, Kras waited a few seconds and then made his move. "WRARRR!!" He jumped out and scooped Reed up in a giant bear hug. The effect was kind of ruined when he started busting out laughing.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 5th 2011, 6:28 pm

Reed was just walking along merrily, thinking about the zoo when all of the sudden there was a shout behind him and he was scooped up. He had initially screamed, and quite loudly, then he laughed a little and shouted at Kras. "Oh my god Kras! I about had a heart attack you jerk!" He turned to face Kras and smacked his arm. His heart was still beating rather fast and he shook his head. "Come on you goob. Lisa probably thinks I was just murdered." Reed smiled at his boyfriend then stretched up to kiss him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 11th 2011, 7:23 am

[Kras approves of Reed's new picture. It's adorableeee.]

Kras burst out laughing. "I'm sorry! I just couldn't resist!" He couldn't stop laughing, even as Reed stretched up to kiss him. "Alrighty. Let's go let Lisa know your crazy, giant boyfriend did not murder you." He took Reed's hand in his as they went downstairs.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 11th 2011, 7:30 am

[YOU'RE ONLINEEEE AND YOU UPDAATEEEDDDDDD *huggles and never lets go*]

Reed giggled some more then grabbed Kras by the wrist and dragged him out of the room. They entered the kitchen where Lisa was smiling at him. "Oh good. You weren't just being murdered." Reed let out a little 'Ha!' then sat down on a bar stool. He grabbed a yummy looking sandwich and started eating, only just realizing how hungry he was. "Thanks for making these Lisa! Oh! I don't remember if I told you, but I want Charlie and his husband to come over for dinner. Is that okay?" He didn't really notice that his free hand had made it's way to rest on Kras' knee. Reed just had to have some sort of contact with his perfect boyfriend.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 11th 2011, 7:42 am

[AHHHHHH *clings* HIIIIIIIIIII!!!! AHHHHH I UPDATED 'CRIMINAL' TOO....IT'S SO WEIRD. BUT ANYWAY...I'M ONLINE. WOOOOO!]

Kras grins sheepishly at Lisa's comment and sits down on a bar stool next to Reed. "I claim no part in causing that screaming..." he comments innocently, before grabbing a yummy looking sandwich as well to eat. He was rather hungry as well. It made him feel comfortable having Reed's hand on his knee, just because Kras liked having contact with his boyfriend. If it was possibly he would never ever stop having some sort of contact with Reed. Of course that wasn't possible - the ever looming threat of the coming school year was a reminder of that - but Kras was not going to let that get to him right now. They were going to have an awesome day at the zoo and hopefully, if it was alright with Lisa, Charlie and his husband would join them for dinner.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 11th 2011, 7:51 am

[I SAAAWWWWWW *flails about even though she should be sleeping*]

Reed smiled over at his boyfriend, again without realizing it. Lisa said it would totally be okay to have to two men over for dinner. Then they ate their sammiches and had lovely conversations and I'm speeding things up so they can get to the zoo sometimes before we get to page 30. Right so now all three are waiting outside for Charlie to come pick them up. Reed was checking his pockets for probably the third time. "Okay. I've got my camera." He didn't want to miss any opportunity to take photos with Kras. So Charlie pulled up and Reed began bouncing, clearly excited. "TO THE ZOO!!" He did some weird super hero type pose then bounced his way into the car, pulling his boyfriend along with him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 11th 2011, 8:04 am

[XD Hehehehe... *flails about too and is pinching herself to stay awake* I'm like...dying I'm so tired. lol]

Yay for speeding things up! Kras is rather looking forward to having lots of pictures of him and Reed from the zoo. He chuckled as Reed pulled him along to the car. Like, seriously, excited and happy Reed was just too freaking adorable. Kras was going to have to make sure no one tried to kidnap Reed today. Cause you know that could totally happen. Reed was just too darn cute for his own good. Once they were in the car Kras said 'hello' to Charlie. He was happy to see the driver again. And meanwhile...he was perfectly fine not letting go of Reed's hand.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 11th 2011, 8:09 am

[Yes and now I must go to sleep. It's been a long day Smile]

Reed is still bouncing once their in the car and he asks if Charlie will come over for dinner, the driver says yes and Reed squeals a bit. He pulls his camera out and hands it to Lisa. "Take a picture of us!" Then he smushes himself closer to Kras and smiles the cheesiest grin ever as Lisa snaps the photo. Reed giggles and then after a short drive, they make it to the zoo! YAY! Of course they drove by all the main attractions of London and Reed randomly snaps pictures of Kras and Lisa. He got a little over excited when exiting the car, and he promptly fell, face first, onto the sidewalk. He didn't get hurt, so he popped back up and turned to beam at Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 11th 2011, 8:13 am

[Hehe niiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!! *sends lots of hugs*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova September 13th 2011, 1:18 pm

Um...Kras dies of adorable overdose during the car ride. Yep yep. Well, after having lots of fun seeing all the fun attractions of London and getting his picture taken 50bazillion times. Then he died of adorable overdose. But then he was alive again once they reached the zoo. And of course he was not entirely too surprised that Reed managed to trip and fall right away. It never failed to amuse - and worry and frighten - him that Reed would just pop back up like nothing had happened. "Are you okay?" He asked, getting out of the car, without falling of course since he wasn't gifted with Reed's ability to trip over everything and nothing. Kras just worries a lot so of course he checks to make sure Reed isn't bleeding or anything.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson September 13th 2011, 4:43 pm

Reed just waves his hand dismissively and beams up at Kras. "I'm fine! Hurry up everyone!" He stood bouncing by the car and finally Lisa joined them and Charlie said he'd find them after he parked the car. They hurried and bought their tickets to enter the park and Reed looked at the little map they were given and looked to his boyfriend. "Okay. Where should we go first? Oooooh, there is so much to see!" He reached over and grabbed Kras' hand and held on tight.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next