Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Svetson...rambling..thing.

2 posters

Go down

An AU Svetson...rambling..thing. Empty An AU Svetson...rambling..thing.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 6:43 pm

Yay! This is more of a Svetson story from a AU standpoint. It sort of alternates between Kras' and Reed's POV....sort of anyway. Still a rather big work in progress. It's 7 pages in Word so far and Kras and Reed still haven't seen each other a second time. It's taking quite a while. XD Anywhos, i hope you like it!!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Art. What did he know about art?
Practically nothing.
He knew clothing and design and modeling pretty well though.
His current boyfriend was a big fan of painting and sculpting; so he had agreed to attend this weekend’s art convention in London with him, even if it did mean rescheduling that meeting with the head of Macy’s.

That meeting had been hard enough for him to schedule in the first place. That guy was busy.
You would think it would be easy, considering he had recently been quickly making his way up the fashion ladder with his new clothing line and now tons of clothing companies were calling and begging to sell his clothing. Apparently when there had been a call for a fresh new look for summer, he had been right on target with what they wanted.

And Krasimir Svetkova always gave people what they wanted – whether it was what they expected or not.

“Kras! Krassss! Oh my GOD, Krasimir Tsvetan Svetkova, stop ignoring me and get your gorgeous self over here right this instant!” A rather loud voice was calling from one side of the main room. A few people were giving the 5’9’’ man, who was waving his arms wildly, a few odd looks.

Kras sighed and chuckled quietly to himself. Ben had never gotten the hang of using an inside voice, especially when he was excited about something.

He slowly made his way across the room, not in any hurry because, honestly, he loved his boyfriend and all, but this really was a dull way to spend his afternoon.

“Look! Look! I wasn’t lying when I told you there’d be his originals on display here!!! Oh my god, I hope he’s here somewhere. Do you think we’ll get to meet him???? Ahhhhh, we won’t if we just stand here. Let’s move around!!!” Ben gushed loudly, clinging and tugging at his boyfriend’s arm and shooting pleading looks up at him. At 6’2’’, Kras was a bit taller than him, but not that much.

Whichever artist Ben was going on and on about, Kras had no clue. He had definitely not been paying attention earlier the other day when Ben had came over to his condo to beg him to join him just to come see some fancy art by this...whoever it was artist. If Kras could remember correctly, he had been trying to sew a button back onto one of his favorite shirts at the time – a Marc Jacobs original from a few years back that very few were made of. His parents had managed to get a hold of one, never even worn, as an early birthday present for him this past month. It had almost been a better day than the one he had had a week before his birthday when he had gotten the letter about his new line being released this coming summer.

“Um, sure. Alright. Let’s move about. I’m sure this...fellow vill turn up eventually. I promise I’ll try to hold you back so you don’t embarrass yourself by randomly charging him and knocking him down like you did to that model the other month.” Long story short: a favorite model of Ben’s had been asked to walk for Kras’ preshow of his summer collection, and, as a surprise for their one year anniversary, Kras had managed to get Ben in the back after the show to meet her. Needless to say, Ben had gotten overexcited and managed to knock her over while attempting to hug her. She had not been impressed – the huge bruise afterward on her arm may have had something to do with that - and Kras had written her several apology letters...even after she had accepted his first apology.

“Aww, come on! That was an accident, I swear!” Ben pouted as he took Kras’ hand in his to tug him around the convention. “You know how I get when I’m overexcited. Now ssh! Help me look for him!”

“Sure, sure,” the Bulgarian native rolled his eyes, mumbling under his breath as they walked along, “how the hell am I supposed to look for someone ven I don’t even know vot they look like?” It was probably some fifty year old who still dressed like he thought he was twenty or something. Seemed like how half the artists here were dressing. Disgusting. Maybe they should be spending less time at art shows and more time learning how to dress themselves.

Oh.

Well now, that curly haired, freckled faced cutie over there knew how to dress.
Definitely.
Kras’ boredom was lifted slightly as he stared for as long as he could until his view was cut off by a group of convention attendees.
Shame, Kras thought, I could stare at him all day. Wonder who he was. Sure was standing near a lot of those important convention people we saw earlier.

“Come on, you’re going too slow, goof!” Ben sighed, exasperatedly. “Mr. Dawson has to be around here somewhere.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Last edited by Krasimir Svetkova on May 8th 2011, 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

An AU Svetson...rambling..thing. Empty Re: An AU Svetson...rambling..thing.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 6:45 pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Mr. Dawson has to be around here somewhere.”

Reed Dawson’s head turns when he thinks he hears his name being called – a most welcome distraction from all the boring conversation he has to currently stand through. It was not like he had to join in anyway. He was only standing here for appearances sake. His mother, Hilde van Kamp, was doing all the talking.

It does not seem like anyone is intentionally looking at him or waving. Maybe he imagined his name being called. His wandering eyes do catch site of an extremely tall, attractive male being led rather quickly from the room by an overly-excited looking male who was only maybe a tiny bit shorter than the first. Reed can hardly focus on the second of the two when it is the first who has caught his attention. Sadly his view is cut off by a group of convention attendees and when they are finally out of his way the two men are gone.

“Reed...Reed? Reed!”

Reed turns, his face slightly pinkish, as he finally realizes his mother has been calling him. “Sorry, mother.”

“Sheesh. Look, Mr. Wilson would like a closer look at your floral painting. He’s expressed an interest in buying it for his niece’s new apartment. Would you go get it for us? It’s hanging up in the second room.” Why it was hanging up in the other room he had no idea. The rest of his work was showcased directly here in the main room since he was set as the top artist here during the weekend’s convention. His mother had been thrilled – it had actually been over two days without a single criticism from her, and considering this was Hilde van Kamp that was saying something.

Reed was pretty much used to the fact that about 98% of everything his mother said to him was a criticism. Sad, but true. At least she had let him keep his hair curly this time and not practically glued down to his head by bottle loads of gel.

“Sure.” Anything to get away from these boring conversations for a bit. He politely excused himself and made his way through the crowds to get to the second room over. There were more rooms here – the center the convention was being held in was huge – but Reed had not gotten a chance to see them all. Most likely he would not get to see any more of them than what he had already seen. His mother expected him to stay nearby his artwork in case important people had questions. How dull.

A problem was quickly spotted as soon as he found his floral painting. It was hanging much too high for him to reach. Unlike those two men Reed had spotted earlier, Reed himself was rather short. He had pretty much stopped growing at 5’2’’. If he reached up towards the painting, his fingertips barely skimmed the bottom edge of the frame. Shit... Reed may not swear out loud – his parents did not approve of swearing whatsoever – but that did not mean he couldn’t think it.

“Here, let me help you vith that.” An arm appeared out of nowhere and the painting was lifted down for him. Reed watched, slightly surprised; that painting was heavy and whoever had just lifted it down for him had done so using only one hand.

“Tha-“ he turned to thank whoever had helped him and his mouth fell slightly open in surprise, his face going lightly pink.

It was the gorgeous tall fellow he had seen earlier. And he was standing rather close. The other man stood slightly behind him, looking about every which way as if he was looking for someone. Then he looked to see who his companion was talking to and his face broke out into a huge grin.

“OH MY GOD, KRAS, YOU DID IT. AHHHHH, I LOVE YOU, I LOVVVVVE YOU!!!” The slightly shorter man excitedly hugged the now confused looking taller man, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Did vot, Ben...? I’m confused...”

“It’s him! It’s himmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!” Ben moved around Kras and tried to tacklehug Reed, who squeaked loudly in surprise and toppled over. People moving by gave them odd looks. Kras facepalmed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last edited by Krasimir Svetkova on May 7th 2011, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 6:46 pm

~*~*~*~

Kras set the – he had to admit it – gorgeous painting off to the side, leaning it up against the wall before he reached down to pick Ben up off of the curly haired cutie he had seen earlier.

“Ben, seriously, vot did I tell you? Remember vot happened the last time you tried to hug somevon like that? I just hope I don’t have to send this fellow fifty million apology letters.”

“You exaggerate!” Ben pouted, reaching down to help Reed get up off the floor.

“Yes, but it did feel like that many. You lose count after sending a shit ton of letters every day.” Kras sniffed, giving him a slightly annoyed look before returning his attention to the curly haired man. He had to look down at him, but Kras was used to that.

“Are you alright? I’m sorry about Ben, he does that ven he’s excited. And apparently you’re the reason I got dragged to this event. Krasimir Svetkova.” He introduced himself, holding his hand out to the fellow who was quite red in the face and still sort of gaping at him. Wonder if he had anything on his face. He would have to check the next time he made it to a mirror.

“Reed Dawson. I’m alright, really. I’m used to falling down it happens quite a lot and I’m sorry you had to get dragged out here by your friend because honestly I’m not all that exciting to meet and you’ll probably think you just wasted all your time.” Reed paused, taking a deep breath as he tried not to faint from the sight of such an attractive fellow – weren’t they only made like that in myths or something? Greek gods...yeah, holy crap this Kras fellow was a god. The sight of him was making his brain go all fuzzy. He had almost forgotten about Kras’ friend, Len or Ken or....whatever his name was.

“I’m not his friend, I’m his boyfriend.” Ben sniffed haughtily, folding his arms across his chest, looking quite offended.

Reed squeaked and held his hands up defensively. “Sorry, didn’t mean to offend.”

“It’s alright.” Kras gave Ben a warning look – Ben did have a tendency to get jealous. “And to be honest vith you Reed, yes, I am bored out of my freaking mind...vell, to be honest, I vos,” he winked at Reed, who turned several shades of red darker, “but ve do have to be going soon because I promised Ben’s parents I vould have dinner at their place tonight. So if you’ll be okay carrying that painting back, then ve’ll say our farevells and head off-“

“But I barely got to speak to him!!!” Ben whined. “I am quite a big fan of yours, Mr. Dawson. Just saying.” All hints of jealousy were gone as Ben gushed over Reed.

“Oh...thanks...” Reed was feeling slightly overwhelmed. And now it seemed like they would be leaving already and he would probably never get to see Kras ever again. Wait a minute..Svetkova...Svetkova...why did that name sound so familiar?

“Reed! How long does it ta- oh.” Reed’s mother had gotten impatient when her son had not returned within five minutes. So she had decided to go look for him herself. “Mr. Svetkova! It’s an honor to finally meet you. I’m Hilde van Kamp, we’re supposed to have a meeting next week if you recall?”

Kras’ head had turned when he heard a feminine voice calling for Reed. Ah, yes. Hilde van Kamp. He took her hand, kissing it softly, as he smiled politely. “Yes. I do recall. It is even more so an honor for me to finally meet you. I am a big fan of your vork, you know.”

Reed and Ben were both stuck standing there confused now. They even exchanged confused glances.

Ben sort of figured it had something to do with work.

Reed was still trying to figure out- OH. Now he remembered why the name sounded so familiar. His mother had mentioned the new Svetkova summer line when she had dropped the summer preview catalogues on his bed the other night. He had not gotten a chance to look through them yet.

“You flatter me,” Hilde laughed, smiling brightly up at Kras, “and I did not expect to meet you here, but I hope you got a good look at my son’s work. I had hoped he could have joined me in my work but, alas, he is not really runway material.”

“Oh, I got a vonderful look at Reed’s artvork. His stuff if remarkable, absolutely stunning.” Kras winked in Reed’s direction again, only when he knew Hilde wasn’t looking. “I vould love to stay and talk longer but Ben and I here have a dinner to attend and it vould not do to show up late. Again, it vos an honor to meet you and I look forvard to our meeting. Vorking vith you has been a dream of mine for years now. Plus I vould like to talk to your son about maybe doing a piece for my home back in Bulgaria. It’s about time my parents stop coming over and telling me how boring the place looks.” He chuckled lightly.

“Wonderful!” Hilde smiled brightly. “I look forward to our meeting then as well. If Reed is not busy that day then I will see about bringing him along. Please take care. I must head back as well. Reed, please don’t take long. Mr. Wilson will be very unhappy if he has to wait much longer.” And with that she made a graceful departure.

“Yes, mother.” Reed mumbled back, not really caring at all right now whether Mr. Wilson buys the painting or not. Actually, all Reed really cared about right now was the fact that now he knew he would get to see Kras again. That was a much more appealing thought to think about.

“It vos lovely meeting you, Reed.” Kras grinned, very much looking forward to the thought of possibly seeing Reed again. “Ve really must be off now, but I do look forvard to possibly seeing you again.”

Ben – much more calmly this time – happily hugged Reed, unable to help himself. “And if you get to see Kras again then maybe I can beg him to let me come too so we can talk! This has been the best day EVER!”
Reed squeaked a tiny bit again when Ben hugged him, but he gently hugged the taller fellow back – hoping the hugging hadn’t gotten wrinkles in his clothes. His mother would not be pleased about that. “It was nice meeting you both...thanks for helping me get that painting down.” Reed blushed when he turned his face in Kras’ direction. “I should probably be getting this back to Mr. Wilson. I’ll try and make sure I’m free whenever my mom has her meeting with you so I can come along. Bye!” He waved then took a deep breath as he lifted the heavy floral painting up and made his way slowly back to the main room.

Kras couldn’t help but watch Reed make his way back until he was out of sight. He found the shorter man quite attractive and interesting.

“Krassssss,” a whiny voice brought him back to the present, “we are going to be late if you keep staring off into space like that. Sheeeeesh! Come on!” Ben grabbed his hand, interlacing their fingers together, as he dragged him off to the exit.

~*~*~*~
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 6:47 pm

[*goes off to edit the other stuff and write more* Actually...I'm not really doing a lot of editing right now cause I'm lazy. Har har.]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 7:34 pm

*FLAILS*

OMG OMG OMG !!!! I LOVE IT

NOT BEN. HE NEEDS TO GO.

AAAHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST!!!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 7:37 pm

YAY!!!
*flails*

XD
DON'T WORRY...BEN WILL GO...AT SOME POINT.
HE'S STILL AROUND FOR NOW.
GONNA CAUSE SOME DRAMA LLAMAS. HEH HEH.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 7:40 pm

THIS IS SO CUTE!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MOOORRREEE *flails*

I'll attempt writing some more today, hopefully I can go faster then one sentence an hour.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 7:44 pm

XD
I WILL WRITE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE...
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOURS TOOOOO!
I seem to be able to write more than a few sentences an hour at the moment so I'm getting somewhere. haha.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down