Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moved Discussion about RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moved Discussion about RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Moved Discussion about RP

Post  Angelina Johnson February 4th 2011, 10:31 am

Cameron Vincent wrote:
It was a confession, it was a confession of how I feel. I'm not making suggestions about how the forum should be run, just expressing an opinion. And I have to point out that honestly, I'm offended that you think I'm being deliberately offensive or intended to hurt people. I would never go out trying to hurt peoples feelings, and I am sorry if they were, but I am not being 'honest', just honest.

If you read my previous post, before the one you quoted, I said that the confession had turned into more of a suggestion for the forum and not so much a confession. I have NOT stated anything about you being deliberately offensive. Nothing in my post has ever said that and I am personally horrified that you would ever suggest that I am saying something like that when, in my posts, there hasn't been single evidence of that. All I have said is that I don't understand why faces have become an issue because everyone adapts OCs (or at least I do because I'm one of the people on the forum with a majority of her characters being original characters) to said personalities of their faces. It's not that they're trying to integrate fandoms, they just like the person. But I never, nor will I ever, imply that people were trying to be offensive.

Elise, I'm really sorry that I jumped to conclusions. I'm at work, the computer is slow, and everyone else is replying so fast that I'm struggling to keep up. I think I keep missing posts.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Moved Discussion about RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Moved Discussion about RP

Post  Lily Luna Potter February 4th 2011, 10:42 am

It's fine, I completely understand. I apologize too. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't being falsely accused of anything.
Lily Luna Potter
Lily Luna Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum