Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draco's Apartment

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Draco's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Draco's Apartment

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2011, 7:24 pm

Draco was so focused on the screen that for a moment he didn't hear what the doctor was saying. He hadn't ever been really exposed to a pregnancy in the wizarding world and had no idea what they did for these scanning things. Slowly he could make out the little moving parts as bits of the baby. When Pansy squeezed his fingers he squeezed back without thinking about it, his eyes still fixed on the screen. When the doctor said the word daughter he turned to face him with a smile on his face before looking down at Pansy. He could just see the little girl now, the same as Pansy when they were younger with long dark hair and dark eyes. She would be beautiful and perfect and everything seemed so much more real now.

The doctor did something and printed out a copy of the picture, handing it to Pansy as he put away the machines and the nurse wiped the gel off of her stomach. After exchanging pleasantries and another congratulations the doctor and nurse left the room telling them to take a moment. He sat down next to her, still smiling broadly. "A little girl Pans, she's going to be beautiful." Without thinking, as he was prone to doing around Pansy, he put his hand down on her stomach, still bare with her shirt pulled up. His other hand was still clasped in hers and his eyes were fixed on her face.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 7th 2011, 11:59 pm

Pansy couldn't stop smiling, taking the picture from the doctor and staring happily at it. She hardly even noticed as the nurse wiped her stomach off, she was too busy looking at her little girl. She nodded to the doctor and nurse, hardly taking her eyes off the picture as they shut the door behind them. Pansy sat up a little as Draco moved to sit beside her, instinctively still clinging to his hand. She kept looking at the picture, blinking a little when he rested his hand on her stomach. She sat the picture down on her lap and looked over at him. "I can't wait to meet her." She put her head on his shoulder and her hand over his, finding it hard to talk. She honestly didn't know what to say, sitting here with Draco again, a child on the way, so much happening all at once and all of it happy despite the rough road to get there.

She lifted her head again to look at him quietly, just smiling at him. Part of her wanted to kiss him and thank him for coming with her, for taking care of her and letting her stay with him for all of this. But the other part of her knew that was over the line. They were getting along again and could hold hands for things like this, but kissing him, that just wouldn't be allowed. She bit her lip and repressed the urge, settling for just smiling at him and staring at his eyes. Part of her almost wished the baby would have Malfoy eyes rather than her own. They were just so pretty.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 12:39 am

Draco rested his head against Pansy's when she leaned on his shoulder, his eyes fixed on the little black and white grainy image. Though logically he knew it wasn't his child he felt a sort of attachment to it that he would be hard pressed to explain. Maybe because in his mind he thought of it her as Pansy's baby so it was easier for him to fit her into his life and hopefully insert himself into hers. "I can't wait either. She'll be beautiful." He moved his other hand from hers to wrap gently around her shoulders as they sat there for a moment, wondering exactly what the future little Parkinson was going to look like.

When she lifted her head he turned to face her, his lips curving into a smile to match hers. His hand was still resting on her belly, covered by her hand, and he could feel the warmth of her skin under his fingers. He wondered how long it would be until he could feel the baby and how big she was going to get. He thought soon he was going to stop her working as much, get her to hire a helper who could take over towards the end and look after her. Some of her hair had fallen from the ponytail she had it pulled in and he leaned forwards a little, his hand from around her shoulder moving to brush it back.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 12:54 am

Pansy would definitely argue with him on that point about hiring a helper. She most certainly did not need help being taken care of, especially not by some hired person. So not happening. She just kept smiling at him, the two of them sort of locked in this moment of happy silence, unsure what would even be right to say right now. She blinked a little when he moved his arm from around her shoulder, her head moving forward slightly as he moved toward her and tucked her hair back. The urges from a moment ago returned once their faces were so close, and Pansy couldn't help it. Blame it on hormones or just the fact that she had missed him more than she had realized, but she couldn't suppress the urge this time. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips gently against his, staying there for just a moment. One hand still held in his, the other resting over his on her stomach, it just felt like what she should do.

In an instant though, she realized what had happened and pulled away, biting her bottom lip and looking away from him. "Sorry." That was too much, she had no right to go and kiss him like that. Not after all that had happened, not right now in this situation. She stared at her lap, not sure what to do now. "I shouldn't have."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 2:05 am

Draco doesn't think she's going to get much say about that, he won't have her overworking plus once she's had the baby they need someone working there anyway to do things for her while she's busy with the little girl. He'll persuade her, somehow. When she leaned in he didn't realize what she was doing until her lips were against his but before it sank in she had pulled back and was looking away, apologizing. He stayed silent for a moment, absorbing the feelings she had just brought back for him. He had met a couple of girls while he had been in Paris before she got back but every time he was out with one of them it felt wrong and he had to end the dates and apologize to them.

Blinking he refocused on her and put his fingers under her chin to make her look at him, about to speak but knowing that whatever he said wasn't going to make any sense so instead leaning in and pressing his lips to hers, holding them there for a few long seconds before pulling back and looking at her, waiting to see her reaction.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 2:16 am

Pansy was worried she'd messed it up. What they had was shaky anyway. Friendship returning, but that was it, and now she'd gone too far and it was probably too much and it would just be awkward. He probably had other people in Paris he was interested in, probably didn't feel the same about her anymore. Why should she expect him to, anyway? There was no real reason for him to still have those same feelings for her that they had before. But before Pansy could really think a lot on it and beat herself up for doing it, his gentle fingers were on her chin and turning her to look at him.

She waited for him to say it was alright, that it didn't matter, that it was just her hormones making her crazy. That was what she would have told him. But when he leaned toward her instead of talking, Pansy froze for a moment in shock. He was... he was kissing her. Draco Malfoy was kissing her. She only had a second to think ad return the kiss before he had pulled away again and was looking at her with those eyes. She could hardly blink and she certainly couldn't look away from him now, their faces still close and their hands still touching on her stomach. "Oh." She felt stupid that 'oh' was all she could say as she sat there smiling at him, but that had been the last thing she expected from him, a kiss in return. She wondered what it meant, if he still perhaps had some of those feelings, or why he'd kissed her, but there was no way she could articulate those thoughts right now. Her mind was absolutely spinning from finding out she was going to have a daughter and from finally kissing Draco again.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 2:46 am

Draco was actually rather impressed that she managed to get an 'oh' out. He was still looking at her, knowing exactly why he had kissed her but still wondering what had prompted her in the first place. He knew basic assumption said it was just her hormones and that she hadn't been able to control herself or something like that but he couldn't stop himself from hoping it was something else and that she felt the same way as him. Not that this was really a good time for any of this to happen what with her little girl on the way but he still wanted to know what was going to happen between them after the kiss. They had been living together so well for over a month now but they had been settled into a comfortable sort of coexistence that worked for them both and now, no matter what the initial trigger had been, this was going to change all of that.

Still silent he brushed his thumb over her cheek before dropping his hand. As he did there was a soft knock on the door and the nurse stuck her head around the door to check on them. He looked around and murmured a quick apology, assuring her they would be gone in a moment. Turning back to Pansy he gave her a smile and stood up, turning his hand off her stomach and slipping his fingers into hers. He helped her up and let go as she pulled her shirt down then opened the door for her to leave in front of him. After she had set another appointment up with the receptionist he let her out the door in front of him. As the door closed behind them he looked at her, unsure what to say.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 3:28 am

Pansy couldn't move, not really. She was still in shock at what had just happened, both at her own actions and Draco's. His finger on her cheek brought back memories of before, and she closed her eyes, going back to when they were together and happy. But she was brought back to reality as the nurse knocked and asked if they were alright. Pansy nodded and stood as Draco helped her, tugging her shirt back down into place over the top of her pants. She took Draco's hand again, stepping out of the little exam room and heading down the hall. Stopping at the desk she made another appointment before going outside with him.

She stepped away from the door a little ways before she stopped, thinking for just a second before she tugged on his hand and turned to him. "Draco." She stopped again, unsure how to say what she wasn't sure she was trying to say. She thought about asking him what that kiss was, hoping he had an explanation for why he kissed her after she kissed him, but that seemed a bit backwards to her, especially since she was the one who made it happen in the first place. Pansy took a deep breath and figured the blunt truth would be the best. "Draco, I still have feelings for you. I think I always will and I can understand if it's different for you now. I was out of line in there and I... I don't know. Even all the shit we've been through can't change some things. And I totally get that this is possibly the most horrible circumstance for me to admit something like this, but there it is." She shrugged a little, holding her breath and waiting for his response with her fingers still woven between his.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 4:33 am

Draco stopped when she tugged on his hand and watched her face as she spoke, his expressions not revealed on his face. Most of him was jumping for joy, amazed that she did actually feel the same way as him, no matter how shitty the timing was. His fingers were still wrapped around hers and it felt just as right as it always had because no matter what happened between them they always had been perfect together. After a few seconds where the silence hung between them Draco smiled, "Pans, I always have and always will have feelings for you. I know that we fucked up but no matter how much it hurt it couldn't stop me from missing you." He took her other hand in his and squeezed gently. "These circumstances can't change that either and I don't think I've ever told you how glad I am that you found me." He lifted her hands and pressed a soft kiss to the back of each one, still smiling. Even though he knew that this was probably a bad move on their parts he couldn't help but hope that somehow they could work all this out. Even with the little girl on the way he still wanted something with Pansy and was more than happy to include her in any future they might have together.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 4:53 am

Pansy was absolutely nervous for a moment as his face didn't change and he was quiet. Her heart fell a little, at least until he smiled and she breathed a sigh of relief. She smiled back when he took her other hand, looking up at him. Watching him kiss her hands, she waited until he had finished and let their hands fall back down between them before she leaned forward and rested her forehead against his chest, tucking her head under his chin and wrapping her arms around his middle. "You have no idea how good it feels to hear that. I've felt like shit for being here and having you give me somewhere to live and all this, and then realizing that I still honestly care about you. And I've been dying wondering about you." She sighed softly, resting there with her eyes closed. She didn't even care that they were just standing in the middle of the sidewalk. "I've missed you so much. No matter what happened, no one's ever been as good to me as you are."

She leaned back again looking up at him. "I don't know where I'd be without you." Reaching up for his face, she brushed her fingers lightly over his cheek for a second before she stepped away, one hand in his, the other swinging lazily at her side. Tugging on his arm again, she started walking down the sidewalk again, going nowhere in particular too fast. She supposed they ought to head back to the cafe now before the rush started and they would be needed to work.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 6:55 am

Draco wrapped his arms around her when she leaned against him and smiled, pressing his lips to the top of her head. "I couldn't not give you all of that, and whatever else you need. I'll always be there for whatever you need and knowing you feel this way about me too," he squeezed his arms around her a little before she pulled back. Walking down the street with her he kept glancing down at their hands with a smile on his face.

Turning the corner they reached the bit of street were the cafe was and tugged on her hand to stop her and make her face him, wanting to reconfirm that everything was okay between them, and that even if they were okay he wanted to know what she wanted to tell everyone, specifically Alix and Marcel. "Pans, I just want to check with you that this is okay? You know how the people at the cafe are and if you're okay with them finding about us then I don't have a problem with them knowing. It's up to you."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 7:08 am

It was like a weight lifted off her shoulders, walking along the street with her hand in his as if that was right where it belonged. She stopped and looked up at him, lifting an eyebrow as he spoke. "Draco, I leave it completely up to you. I'm just your sort of ex-wife who left and got knocked up by your idiot cousin and came back to you and is bumming housing and a job and food off of you." She smiled a little, trying to make it into a slight joke even though it wasn't at all. "It's your reputation that's on the line here, not mine. If you want to tell them, tell them." She shrugged, her hand tightening on his. She started to turn and walk toward the cafe, when she had a thought and paused, facing him again.

"Draco. Just one question." She looked at him, watching his eyes and trying to figure it out before he said anything. "What is this, exactly? I mean, I know we used to be married, and that now we're living together again. But that was more of, I don't know, a friendship thing. But then today and all of a sudden we're talking about telling Alix and Marcel something, but what? What are we now? It's all so stupidly complicated." She laughed, because she had no idea what they really were. Once friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, fiances, husband and wife, ex-husband and ex-wife, friends again, and now whatever this was about to become. She had never pictured her life like this, but she was just glad Draco was back in it, and this time she would make sure he was in it to stay.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 6:40 pm

Draco stopped when she stopped a second time and looked at her, considering what she was saying for a moment. "I don't know if what we are right now really could be labeled. I mean technically, legally and all, we're still married but I don't think our relationship is anywhere close to that anymore." He shook his head and laughed, "Why don't we just say we're together and leave it at that? Alix will be too busy gloating over the fact that we're together to care and Marcel will just want to know if it'll get him a morning off." He squeezed her hand then turned to walk with her the last little bit to the cafe. Opening the door he let her past him but didn't let go of her hand, walking with her behind the counter before letting go with a little squeeze to head over to Marcel. Unfortunately his way was blocked by Alix. The redhead was standing there, hands on her hips, and giving him a look that said he better explain or he'd get an expresso to the face. He gave her a placating smile and nodded, "Yes we're together now, and no you can't gloat." He could see her about to ask him a barrage of questions and held up his hand, "You can question your friend over there about the rest."

Turning around he had a small smile on his face, knowing that Alix was probably wearing a victoroious grin right now and would, within moments, have informed all the other women at the end of the counter. He walked back over to Pansy and leaned against the counter where she was working, stealing a carrot to snack on, he didn't get any lunch after all. "So you wanted peppers and parsley, do you need anything else for here or home?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 6:55 pm

Pansy smiled in agreement when he said they couldn't be labeled. There was no way to describe what they were, and simply 'together' worked perfectly fine as strange as it felt. This wasn't how her visit to Paris was supposed to happen, but she was happy it had. She was supposed to be gone by now, finding her own place to live, her own job, starting over a little bit and getting ready for the baby on her own, but she wouldn't have traded anything in the world for what she had now. It just felt right to be back with Draco again, even in these weird circumstances. She followed him into the cafe, a smile on her face that she couldn't hide. She stepped behind the counter and slipped past Alix to go look over the sandwich things and make sure she had enough out and ready for today's rush.

She smirked a little when Draco came over as she was slicing some tomatoes. "So did you tell her? I didn't hear a squeal." Laughing, she put the tomatoes into their little box on the counter, turning around to find a loaf of fresh bread off the cooling racks. "I don't think so... just the peppers to go with those mussels from Jaques, oh and we'll need some red wine vinegar for that as well. And if you happen to see a really nice loaf of bread for dinner, you could pick one up. Any thoughts on dessert? I know we don't always have it, but all of today's happy news deserves it, I think." She grinned at him, poking him in the stomach when he stole another carrot. "When little Ellie Moreau comes in asking for her carrots and I'm out, I will blame you."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 8th 2011, 8:27 pm

Draco chuckled, "I think I left her in a state of ecstatic shock." Shaking his head he pulled out a scrap of paper from his pocket and grabbed a pencil off the counter. "Okay, peppers, parsley, red wine vinegar, a bread loaf and... hmm dessert." Draco frowned thoughtfully and ate the carrot stick. "Well Ellie Moreau can deal and eat some cucumber for the day. And I don't know about dessert." He couldn't decide. Treacle tart was an old favourite but it seemed too heavy for the scallops, chocolate cake was entirely inappropriate and cookies were too simple. He thought of ten or eleven other deserts before discarding them as overly complicated, too thick or just boring. Finally he nodded, "I've thought of something, and actually I can make it myself. So I'll surprise you, sound good? I'll just need the kitchen for about fifteen minutes. Good deal?" He smiled at her and stole another carrot, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "I'll be back as soon as I can, have fun with Alix." He smiled and gave her a proper kiss before sliding out from behind the counter and out the door.

At the market he walked around with a smile on his face. He picked up all the things Pansy had asked for and the few ingredients he didn't already have for his dessert then stopped by the bakery on the way back to grab a crisp loaf. As he was walking back to the apartment to drop off their personal groceries he saw the small florists shop and stopped in getting a bouquet of soft pink roses. Up in the apartment he put the flowers in a vase and left them on the table then put the groceries away and hid his dessert ingredients, planning on keeping this a surprise for her. After making sure everything was neat and perfect he headed back to the cafe, stopping on the way for a quick conversation with Mme. Berrier from upstairs. Checking his watch he apologized and excused himself rushing a little to get back to the cafe. Leaving Alix with Pansy for almost an hour was probably not a good move.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 8th 2011, 8:54 pm

"She doesn't like cucumber, actually." Pansy laughed, elbowing him away from the container of carrots as he contemplated on dessert. She lifted a curious eyebrow when he said he would make it himself, and went back to slicing fresh cheese. "If you say so. Kitchen will be all yours for dessert making." Pansy tried to snatch the carrot from his hand, but he held it away from her and kissed her on the cheek instead. She mock glared, though inside she was all a flutter. This new contact between them was great, but she still wasn't quite used to it yet. So much had happened, jumping right back into him kissing her so casually like that was strange. But before she could even stop thinking about the cheek kiss, he was giving her a real kiss right on the lips. Fortunately she realized it in time to sort of kiss him back before he was heading out the door. Almost immediately, Alix pounced with a million and a half questions, the two of them talking and giggling across the cafe for the entire time that Draco was gone. Of course Alix asked about the appointment first, resting her hands on Pansy's stomach, the two of them dissolving in smiles and laughs of excitement for a little girl.

Within seconds Alix brought the conversation around to what she really wanted to talk about, which was the new development of Pansy and Draco walking into the cafe holding hands, and especially that kiss goodbye. Goodness, a kiss, what insanity and excitement. Of course the old ladies who had practically claimed the corner table as their own where they came every day for cappuccinos and the little scones Pansy made had seen the kiss and were just as interested as Alix. They say they liked to think of Draco as their own grandson of sorts, but of course they were just in it for the drama and gossip and strange romance of it all. Alix and the ladies all insisted it had only been a matter of time, the perfect loveliness of her turning to him when she had no one else, him taking her in like a true gentleman and taking care of her so well as he had. They were practically gushing with excitement at the kiss they had just witnessed, falling over themselves with giggles as if they were Pansy and Alix's age again. Pansy couldn't stop smiling the whole time, and though she insisted on just how twisted and strange it was, she couldn't help but agree with them that it really did seem perfect that they would get back together again. All in all, the cafe was an estrogen filled giggly mess by the time Draco showed up in the doorway again. Pansy smiled and looked down at the sandwich she was making, grinning far too much at the process of spreading pesto as the ladies in the corner proclaimed that their fair-headed romeo had returned to the cafe for his lady. Pansy glanced up and gave them a pleading look to please not make a big deal out of it, but they ignored her, and Alix only urged them on with her own comments and laughter.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 10th 2011, 7:00 am

Draco walked back into the cafe to find the ladies in the corner almost falling off their chairs with giggles, Alix with her back to him also shaking with laughter and Pansy looking as though spreading pesto was the greatest thrill of her life. He shook his head and smiled and then subsequently rolled his eyes when the little old ladies proclaimed him a returning Romeo. He greeted them with a charming smile and asked if they wanted more drinks and then headed behind the counter to fill the orders. He dreaded to think what they had all been saying while he was gone but at least they were all cheerful and if there had been any overexcited messes they had all been cleaned up so he didn't have to worry.

The rest of the evening passed by fairly quickly, a steady stream of customers going in and out but nothing outrageous. At one point Jacques stopped by and dropped off the mussels for Pansy and all the usuals stopped by and were given an update by Alix or the ladies in the corner. Draco had to admit that as much as he normally hated gossip and the like it was really nice knowing that unlike Hogwarts everyone around here genuinely wished the best towards everyone else. It was a community that he had easily found a place in and he thought that Pansy, at least judging by the number of people who stopped by for a quick chat with her now, had found a space too. At the end of the night he closed up and said goodnight to Alix before he and Pansy strolled back to the apartment, the October evening slightly chilly but still pleasant with a light coat. Fortunately Pansy wasn't going to be pregnant through the scorchingly hot french summers and even then they might close up for a bit and travel, depending on how the baby was doing. Unlocking the door he let her in in front of him and took her coat, hanging them both on the hooks before following her into the kitchen. He stood to the side, leaning against the counter to see if she needed him to do anything. He was rubbish at the actual cooking but he was a great sous chef, always handy for chopping, washing and setting the table.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 10th 2011, 7:23 am

Pansy smiled at him a little as he walked over and got the ladies new drinks. As they got up to leave, they made her come out and give each of them a hug, and they all insisted on kissing her cheek and resting their hand on her still quite small belly. Finally they stopped chattering and left and Pansy could escape back to sandwich making. She took the mussels from Jacques, who Alix gleefully filled in on the news, and he congratulated her on the little girl and the rekindled relationship with Draco. He didn't leave before giving Draco what looked like a good talking to from where Pansy stood, though she couldn't hear anything he was saying. He really was like a grandfather to her, which was great because she had never known either of her own. Finally closing time came and she hugged Alix goodnight and followed Draco back to his apartment. The air was a bit chilly, but luckily she had taken to keeping a sweater at the cafe to slip on in case she got cold, and she wore it home tonight.

Stepping inside, she stopped by the bathroom, her usual routine as the baby was working on squashing her bladder and making her have to go much more often. Once done, she came out and started on dinner, grabbing the peppers Draco had bought today and opened the package of mussels Jacques had brought her. She boiled some water, dumped the mussels in and opened each, leaving them on the half shell on a platter. She had set Draco to chopping up the peppers and some parsley while she worked on the mussels, but now she dumped all that into a bowl, stirring in some olive oil, red wine vinegar, and some salt and pepper. Once mixed, she spooned it over the mussels, and smiled as it did look quite pretty. Quickly making some fettuccine noodles with a light complimentary sauce over them, she put it all onto their plates and sliced up the loaf of bread, sticking it into a little basket for them. She grabbed some silverware as Draco carried their plates into the little dining area, but she stopped in the doorway once she saw the table. "Roses?" She smiled happily at him, walking over and putting down the silverware. "When did you get those? They're lovely."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 12th 2011, 5:42 pm

Draco helped her cook the dinner and collected drinks for them as she served everything up. Walking into the dining alcove behind her he smiled when she stopped to admire the roses. "That little florist round the corner, M. Kranz. He wanted me to congratulate you on the little girl by the way." He put the plates down in their spots and smiled at her, "This looks amazing but i'll be right back. I need less than five minutes to make the dessert and put it in the fridge." He went back to the kitchen and quickly put the dessert together, most of it ready from earlier when he had gotten back from the market. He put everything in the bowl and stuck it in the fridge, leaving it to perfect while he walked back into the dining alcove and sat down opposite her. "Okay all set." He smiled and picked up his glass. "Well I think today has been a very special day. And in just a few months you'll have a little girl." He held it up to her, "Congratulations Pans."

After taking a sip of water he tucked into his meal, always amazed at what Pansy made. "Wow, this is delicious!" He split the bread and took the crusty end for himself knowing she preferred the softer insides. He dipped it in the sauce and smiled, "I don't know how I lived before all this food. You're going to make me fat." He grinned and picked up an empty shell to pull the mussels out of their shells.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 12th 2011, 7:09 pm

Pansy smiled and took a seat, nodding when he said he was going to quickly get their dessert ready. She passed the time by looking at the roses. She'd never really gotten any before, and their petals were just so soft she couldn't stop touching them. She was intrigued by the petals being so soft but then all the little thorns on their stems. She wanted to touch one, but figured pricking her finger on them wouldn't be the most brilliant idea. Smiling up at him as he came back in, she picked up her glass as well and held it up to him, thanking him and taking a small sip. "Seems so hard to believe. It only looks like I'm just getting a little fat, not like I'm on my way to becoming a mother."

She beamed when he complimented her meal again, always feeling good when he liked what she made him. She'd learned a lot of new things about cooking during her time in Paris, learning a little at the cafe, but more when she went to the market and talked to the people there, getting tips for the things she was buying. The old ladies at the cafe were helpful as well, always giving her ideas of good dinners based on what they'd had last night or in a restaurant around the corner. Taking the soft part of the bread from him, her favorite, she tore off a piece and put it in her mouth, smirking at him a little. "Better fat off of good food than all the takeout and leftovers you had been living off of. Besides, it's all healthy, so unless you just eat more than your share, you should be just fine. We walk everywhere anyway." Pansy twirled some more noodles around her fork, trying to eat them without having to leave a few hanging out of her mouth needing to be sucked in. "I still can't believe you just left me at the cafe to fend for myself today. You know how those ladies are, and Alix just gets them all excited even more than they usually are. It was chaos." She laughed softly, remembering the barrage of questions and squeals of happiness that had tapered off by the time Draco returned.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 17th 2011, 7:21 am

Draco laughed lightly and ate some more of the pasta, "Well if you keep making the food this good I can't be responsible for how much I eat. It's really not fair to test me like this." He smiled and pulled the mussels out of their shells, dipping them in sauce and savoring the flavor of each. If someone had told him six months ago that he would be living in Paris with Pansy he would have asked them what else they expected him to be doing. If someone had told him six months ago that he would have broken up with Pansy, gotten back together with her, opened a cafe and was going to be raising another man's daughter he would have either cursed them into the next century or just broken down laughing at the absurdity. Yet somehow everything seemed to have worked out in a way he couldn't have ever imagined. He liked to think they would have been alright anyway but deep down he knew that they had been stupid and naive. Those long months apart had matured them and now they had something akin to a fresh start.

When she mentioned being left alone he gave her a smirk, "What you didn't enjoy being barraged with questions and cooing? Really? And how bad were they? They were giggling when I got back but it didn't seem all that bad. Then again I do know how Alix gets sometimes, was she bragging at all? She mentioned something to me about being right all along." And that was about the time he left to get the groceries and give Alix time to calm down and grill Pansy like he knew she wanted to.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 18th 2011, 4:55 am

"Of course she was bragging and of course she was bad. It was absolutely ridiculous." Pansy rolled her eyes at him, finishing up the last of her mussels. "Questions about the baby, questions about you, questions about you and the baby, about how great of a father they've decided you'll be, about how lovely of a mother apparently I'll be, how it's great we're going to raise her together and how each of them want to babysit her and about a million suggestions for names which isn't even something I've thought about at this point." Pansy fell quiet again, poking her noodles around with her fork. As excited as she was, today was a really trying and eventful day. Though she was happy, all the action had her stomach upset and dinner wasn't quite as appealing as it should have been. "I think I'm finished." She put her fork aside and took a drink of water before getting up to put her dishes in the sink, rinsing them off a little before she came back to join him at the table with a smile.

She leaned back comfortably in her chair, sighing happily and resting her hands over her stomach. "You don't have to sleep on the couch you know." Pansy continued before he could protest that she would not be sleeping there instead. "I just mean that the bed is big enough that you could come up there if you wanted. If you don't care, I don't care. Weeks on the couch can't be good for your back, I don't care how comfortable you say it may be."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 18th 2011, 8:33 pm

Draco laughed when she was describing what Alix had been asking. "She's ridiculous sometimes, and I'm sure we'll never have a problem finding a babysitter. And the good thing is that at least all those women know how to look after a baby, even Alix is good with kids, her older sister had that baby after all. The only person never allowed to babysit I think is Marcel, then again that went without saying." He laughed and finished up about the same time she was and gave her a grateful smile as she carried the dishes away.

He looked up at her when she sat down and suggested that he take the bed. When she spoke again he bit back his reply that there was no way she was ever going to sleep on the couch and stared in slight shock before shaking it off and giving her a questioning look, "Are you sure you're okay with that? I mean I don't have a problem with it but are you sure that..." at her look he trailed off and grinned. "Okay then, and are you feeling okay? You didn't eat everything." He frowned slightly and poured her some more water from the pitcher, knowing when her stomach was upset it helped her to have water. "If you want we can save dessert for tomorrow, it won't spoil anyway."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 19th 2011, 5:13 am

"Absolutely not Marcel, though I doubt that he would ever ask to in the first place." Pansy laughed, finding it utterly impossible to imagine Marcel even wanting to hold a child, much less babysit one. No, he'd stick to working in the cafe and nursing his little hangovers. She shook her head at him as he questioned her suggestion, shrugging slightly as well. "Draco, I promise I don't really care. We're quite capable of sharing a bed, we're practically two grown adults at this point. It's not a problem, and you can't stay on that couch much longer anyway or your back will hate us both." She smiled as he poured her some more water, taking her cup and drinking a bit more of it. "Not really feeling the best, but I suppose it's all the excitement and changes and news from today making my stomach upset. High stress levels or something from all that's happened." Pansy smiled a little, her fingers spread out over her stomach over the soft fabric of her shirt.

"These jeans won't be fitting for much longer." She laughed a little, noticing how tight the waist on them was getting, and the fact that she had to wear them much lower than she usually did. "Luckily Alix's sister lent me some of her things to wear. They're a little bigger than I would need, but free is definitely good. She had quite a few sort of casual dresses, which is nice because those are loose and flowy and it doesn't matter how big my belly might get, I can still wear them for a long time." She was quiet for a moment, thinking. "Granted, they're not very warm. Do you know if the winters here are very cold? It's nearly halfway through October already, and as great as the dresses are I don't think they'll keep me warm if I need it once it's winter time here."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 20th 2011, 11:46 pm

Draco looked down at her fingers spread over her belly, wondering how big she was really going to get. She was naturally a very petite person and so far she hadn't grown that much but he wondered if there was some sort of growth spurt going to happen with her and the baby. He made a mental note to do some research and get up to date on baby knowledge, most importantly what had to happen after she was born. Looking around he eyed the apartment, wondering where exactly her crib would go. There was no way they were all going to fit in the small apartment and he decided he would start discreetly looking around to see what else was available in the area. She couldn't take up that much space but he didn't want to be trapped in a tiny apartment with the little girl when she started to run around. The little girl. Draco just realized that he was now thinking of her with female pronouns. He could no longer call her an it, she had become so much more real after today.

He looked back to her when she said her jeans wouldn't fit and laughed a little, "You should be okay in dresses with something on underneath but it'll get a lot colder in december, we'll have to make sure you have a coat and boots and everything. I know how easily you feel the cold." He got up and put a hand on her shoulder, "Tea?" As she replied he walked into the kitchen and turned on his coffee machine, rooting through the cupboard to see what strength he wanted tonight.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next