Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Project

3 posters

Go down

New Project Empty New Project

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 14th 2011, 1:51 am

I've been meaning to do a Third Generation fanfiction for awhile and I'm hoping that it will be a long project that I can write for awhile. The only problem was, I wasn't inspired to develop Scorpose or any relationships that people say are 'canon', but to me are not since they weren't ever mentioned in the books. I wanted to create original characters and delve into the Hogwarts experience. I wanted to have each Third Generation character have their own stories, their own friendships, their own relationships, etc. I have a general idea/focus for the fanfiction, but I realize now that people won't be interested in Third Generation and my original characters unless I have something that attracts them to the fanfiction.

So, I am going to have my fanfiction have one relationship develop between two of the Third Generation characters were introduced to in the Epilogue. No, it's not Teddy/Victoire. No, it's not Scorpius/Rose. No, it's not Scorpius/Lily Luna.

I was inspired by the acts here on Average Wizard Forum. So, in honor of the great Kendra and Alex, I will be writing a Scorpal fanfiction. Although they will be the main couple in the story, the actual fanfiction will expand and be about more than their relationship. I want this fanfiction to be more than a romance; like the third generation's own adventure, if that makes sense.

Let me know what you think because I won't start writing it til spring break.

Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

New Project Empty Re: New Project

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive January 14th 2011, 1:58 am

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU

I am so excited to read this! I love Scorpal and I'm sure your OCs and the friendships in your fanfic will be amazing!

I BET EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS FANFIC WILL BE TOTALLY AWESOME! <3
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 14th 2011, 2:02 am

THANKS! I'm stirring up things in my mind. I can't guarantee it will be awesome, but I hope it is at least entertaining in some points! I don't know when the couple will officially become a couple, probably not until later in the story, but I will be sorting Al into Slytherin since it seems like it is implied during the Epilogue. It shall be a very interesting writing process, that's for sure....

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley January 14th 2011, 2:04 am

UM. I love you...a lot.
OF COURSE I WILL READ IT AND SUPPORT YOU. If anyone is going to write a fanfiction where they properly develop the characters, it would definitely be you. I think it's also a good idea to not just focus on the romance, for that's not how the series was at all. It's good to also discuss friendships and other issues the characters may face.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive January 14th 2011, 2:11 am

Exactly! I'm not certain there will be a 'great evil' like there was in Harry's adventure, but there will be several mini-conflicts along the road with Scorpius and his family, Albus and dealing with his sorting, Albus dealing with his brother and parents after the sorting, etc. I'm thinking of adding some original characters like the McCann sisters and possibly even Faye, but less of a whore-y Faye since I plan on keeping this one relatively at a teen rating.

This means I will probably be contacting Nev in order to get a feel for how she plays Melanie so I know how to write her. I will also ask for anyone who wants to potentially have a character in the story that somewhat reflects their personality. I think it'd be fun to insert other people's OCs and feel as if they are a part of my work.

I definitely need a LOT of OCs for this fanfiction to work because there are not a lot of Third Generation characters in canon. So, if you want to see yourself in my fanfiction, just explain what you'd like your character's personality to be like and an alias and I can try to put you in. It will be like you went to Hogwarts and had the experience you've always wanted. Hell, maybe you'll date a Potter or a Weasley.

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down