Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AWF FIELD TRIP ACROSS THE USA!

+15
Angelina Johnson
Cho Chang
Dean Thomas
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Peter Pan
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
Draco Malfoy
Lucy Weasley
Remus Lupin
Parvati Patil
HorcruxHunter
Tristan Raksha
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

THE AWF FIELD TRIP ACROSS THE USA! - Page 5 Empty Re: THE AWF FIELD TRIP ACROSS THE USA!

Post  HorcruxHunter November 20th 2010, 6:43 pm

FREDDY PIE, WE WOULD NEVER FORGET YOU. I JUST KNEW YOU WERE DOWN NO MATTER WHAT.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

THE AWF FIELD TRIP ACROSS THE USA! - Page 5 Empty Re: THE AWF FIELD TRIP ACROSS THE USA!

Post  Tristan Raksha November 20th 2010, 9:33 pm

Beatrice Orwell wrote:-coughs- Few things to point out. 1. I've been planning this since LAST JULY! 2. You completely forgot me, which makes me feel super lovely (-pokes sarcasm-).

OMG FRED IT'S MY FAULT. I'M SO SORRY.

Confession: I also forgot COMPLETELY about Amethyst, and Milli, until Amethyst commented on my FB status and Milli posted in the sad thread...i also forgot about Ducky...I'm just not good at remembering things. Sad Sad Sad I'M SO SORRY!!!
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Cho Chang November 21st 2010, 7:53 am

Tristan Raksha wrote:
Beatrice Orwell wrote:-coughs- Few things to point out. 1. I've been planning this since LAST JULY! 2. You completely forgot me, which makes me feel super lovely (-pokes sarcasm-).

OMG FRED IT'S MY FAULT. I'M SO SORRY.

Confession: I also forgot COMPLETELY about Amethyst, and Milli, until Amethyst commented on my FB status and Milli posted in the sad thread...i also forgot about Ducky...I'm just not good at remembering things. Sad Sad Sad I'M SO SORRY!!!

You didn't forget about me... I was mentioned. Even so, I'm in New York with Nikki anyways. I'm fairly new still so it's all okie dokie. Very Happy
Cho Chang
Cho Chang
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha November 21st 2010, 8:20 am

...well i remembered you and Amethyst and added your names in...

-feels really really bad...like so so so bad...like VERY BAD-
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Beatrice Orwell November 23rd 2010, 1:17 am

Aww. It's okay Joel. I still love you. Everyone forgets things and you didn't exclude anyone on purpose.
Beatrice Orwell
Beatrice Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter November 24th 2010, 9:01 pm

Alright. so. to make sure nobody ELSE is forgotten.
If you want to go, put your name and location on the map down.
Also, if you have a car that you wouldn't mind donating to the cause, that would be awesome because right now I think we only have two. And mine seats 6 extras and idk how much luna's seats, but...that's not all of you guys..so..yeah.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5