Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrock Rocks!

+4
Peter Pan
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fred Weasley - Inactive
lumosluna
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wrock Rocks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrock Rocks!

Post  Guest March 19th 2010, 9:16 am

Fred Weasley wrote:Ack! How do you get it to download?

For the wrock starter pack: Scroll down to the song list>right click on the file size listed in blue in the VRB MP3 column> select save file as/save link as.

For my mix: the original link is working again.

Last edited by Hufflebeth on March 26th 2010, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 5:13 am

Okay so I'm really extremely excited about this and I want to post about it somewhere and this just seemed like the perfect place to do it.

So today, I went to the grand re-opening of this Harry Potter store in L.A. called Whimsic Alley and Alex from The Remus Lupins and Jason from The Ministry of Magic did an acoustic set. There was a small crowd but it wasn't a lot of people and on some songs, Jason forgot some of the words so I started singing them so he would remember. They had me go up there with them and sing with them during "Goodbye Privet Drive" and "Snape vs. Snape".

Words can not express how excited and happy this made me. My life is complete Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson March 21st 2010, 6:38 am

*just died of jealousy*
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 8:26 am

Lavender, you are my hero! Also, I'm uber jealous!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 8:30 am

Haha, thank you! (Not thank you for being jealous, thank you about the hero thing Razz)
I still can't get over it! Like, I always sing the girl parts when I'm home alone, but I never thought I'd get to do that with them!

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell March 21st 2010, 4:47 pm

Lavender, that is so amazing! I would be jealous, but I can't be, because it is so amazing.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 21st 2010, 9:54 pm

Guess who just pre-ordered The Whomping Willows new album coming out in May at www.thewhompingwillows.com! Matt played most of the songs today in his "super-secret announcement" Livestream including a kick ass parody of the Muppet Babies theme song called "Wizard Babies, the Next Generation!" (I was pretty much sold by that song alone:)) The entire album is kinda a throwback to his classic sound and is comprised of Wrock party anthems. Yay for new Wrock!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 12:53 am

ARG! I am so jealous of Lavender but I am excited for you non the less. To get back on track, I really like let's lumos (they havn't had any cd's out yet they are fairly new) (it's the same girl who does omegleshit) (if you don't know what that is you need to go there! http://omegleshit.tumblr.com/) I also really like Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 23rd 2010, 9:00 am

crowofarooster wrote:ARG! I am so jealous of Lavender but I am excited for you non the less. To get back on track, I really like let's lumos (they havn't had any cd's out yet they are fairly new) (it's the same girl who does omegleshit) (if you don't know what that is you need to go there! http://omegleshit.tumblr.com/) I also really like Oliver Boyd and the Rememberalls.

Oliver Boyd makes me melt into a puddle of squeeful goo.

Back to top Go down

Post  lumosluna March 24th 2010, 3:41 am

Lavender Brown wrote:Okay so I'm really extremely excited about this and I want to post about it somewhere and this just seemed like the perfect place to do it.

So today, I went to the grand re-opening of this Harry Potter store in L.A. called Whimsic Alley and Alex from The Remus Lupins and Jason from The Ministry of Magic did an acoustic set. There was a small crowd but it wasn't a lot of people and on some songs, Jason forgot some of the words so I started singing them so he would remember. They had me go up there with them and sing with them during "Goodbye Privet Drive" and "Snape vs. Snape".

Words can not express how excited and happy this made me. My life is complete Very Happy
I hate you... Wink jk. But that's awesome!!! x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 1st 2010, 2:05 pm

Wrock? Forget Rock. Twi-Rock is where it's at!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 1st 2010, 9:30 pm

HAHA I thought you were for reals at first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 1:44 am

crowofarooster wrote:HAHA I thought you were for reals at first.

No way! Twi-rock SUCKS! Happy April Fools.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 6:01 am

indeed!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 6:03 am

The parslemouths, MoM and Gred and Forge....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2