Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 4 Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 8:14 am

He parted his lips and slid his tongue out to meet with hers. He ran his hands through her hair and pulled her closer to him, falling back onto the blanket, and pulling her down on top of him as he did so.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 4 Empty Re: the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 8:16 am

Ange moaned a little into his mouth as his tongue met hers. feeling pulled forward, she used the hand that wasn't clutching at Albus' neck to brace herself as she placed on the blanket next to his head. She grudgingly came up for air, but still only leaving fractions of an inch between the two of them as she breathed heavily
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 8:18 am

He let out a small groan as he felt her tongue with his. He sighed and tried to catch his breath quickly when she pulled away.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 8:21 am

She stared down at him, right into his deep eyes, laughing softly at his obvious disappointment. "I-I don't know what just...wow..." she said between breaths, still staring at him

[i need sleep. see you tomorrow!!]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 8:24 am

He blinked at her a few times and scratched his head. "Was that a good wow or a bad wow?" he asked.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 4:50 pm

She laughed a little "I'm still trying to figure that out for myself I think. I mean...yo-you're amazing but I just...I'm confused? If that makes any sense?" she pushed herself so she rolled to the side of him
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 5:00 pm

Albus nodded and slowly sat up. "I get it. Makes perfect sense," he said with a small smile. "I mean, you were planning on getting married today and here you are, snogging some guy you haven't seen in months." He laughed lightly.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 11:17 pm

She sighed and winced a little "it is rather odd...but don't think that means that I don't...I dunno...like you or whatever...I'm sorry, I shoudn't be doing this to you. maybe it would be better for us both if I just left?" she stared at the blanket, upset
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 29th 2010, 11:24 pm

He looked at her with a small frout on his face. "Whaa--whaaatt?" He asked sadly. "No, don't leave! I mean, where would you go?? Back to that butt trumpet George?"
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 29th 2010, 11:54 pm

[HAH. I LOVE YOU. also -wants more pictures to drool over- >.>]

Angela had to stifle her laughter. "You're right. I've got no where to be. There's nothing left for me there anyway. I just...I don't want things to be awkward between us"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 29th 2010, 11:58 pm

[ppppssssstttt where/when do you want Deans surprise??]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 30th 2010, 12:02 am

[uhhhhhhhmmmmmm now. hahaha]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 30th 2010, 12:04 am

[wheeerrreeee????]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 30th 2010, 12:07 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 4 2n1swom

"Well, things don't have to be awkward, do they?" he asked with a sad puppy-dog expression.
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 30th 2010, 12:07 am

[...at...the wedding?]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 30th 2010, 12:10 am

[OMG UNF. i love you. -drools-]

She looked at him, trying to red his expression. "I don't know Al, I mean obviously we've got these...feelings...but I don't know if I can deal with them just yet..."
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 30th 2010, 12:20 am

the place angela went when george poofed for the wedding - Page 4 293doar I love you tooooo

Albus nodded slowly, awkwardly rubbing at the back of his neck as he thought of what to do now. "Well, if you think it's for the best then you should go. You'll come back though, right? To visit me every now and then?"
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 30th 2010, 1:39 am

Ange stared at the ground awkwardly "It's not that I want to go...I just...to be quite honest what we have between us scares me a little. the fact that I've seemed to be able to be around you with what's happened so soon after...I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for you." she looked up at him momentarily before looking down again, slightly embarrassed
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert August 30th 2010, 5:28 pm

Albus' face lit up at that. Ang had feelings...for him? "I- I have feelings for you too, but you already knew that," he said with a sheepish grin. "I won't stop you from leaving if you think it's for the best, but you're welcome to visit anytime."
Bert
Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock August 30th 2010, 6:43 pm

Ange sighed and leaned into him a little " I just don't know what to do...I don't necessarily want to leave I just...it's all so much so fast. What do we do from here Al?"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4