Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hogsmeade Carnival

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Hogsmeade Carnival - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hogsmeade Carnival

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 4:47 am

"Ooo really? Lemme see!" Milli scrambles to the other side of the cart. "I want some firebeer," she comments at random, so she pulls out her wand, points it at the pub far below, and shouts, "Accio Firebeer!" Two bottles shatter the door, much to the astonishment to the people hit by flying bits of wood. Milli deftly catches a bottle in each hand. Cracking open one of the bottles on the edge of the cart, Milli offers the other to Luna. "You want?" she asks, before taking a swig from her drink.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:06 am

SORRY! I NEVER SAW THIS POST! D:

Luna grins and takes the Firebeer in her hand, keeping an eye on the broken door cautiously as she tries not to fall out. "Thanks," she says cheerfully before taking a sip of Firebeer. "I haven't had this stuff in foreverrrrr!!!!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 5:18 am

IT'S QUITE ALRIGHT LOVE. I USED THAT TIME TO CATCH UP ON EVERYTHING. Very Happy

"I knooooooowwwwww right?" Milli giggles. They came to the bottom of the ride where they were met by disapproving glares and angry mutterings, which the girls ignored. "To da spinn-ayyy rides?" she slurs, because this is some of the heavier stuff and they're already on a sugar high.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:23 am

Luna nods and skips off to the spinny rides, tripping over her own two feet on the way there. "Spinnnnayyyy rides!" she shouts as she drags along Milli and the fluffy unicorn. "This is gonna be awesome!! Totally awesome!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 5:37 am

I HAVE TO SAY, THIS WHOLE THING IS JUST ABOUT KILLING ME.

Milli straps herself in with difficulty, then turns to fumble with the straps protecting the fluffy unicorn. The ride starts, firebeer is flying, and by the end Milli and Luna are extremely dizzy, and Milli pukes over the fence seperating the village from the Shrieking Shack. Kinda early for the vomit, but c'mon. They went on the spinny rides.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:42 am

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww," Luna giggles as she unstraps Fluffy Unicorn from the ride and skips off. She flops down on a bench with Fluffy, waiting for Milli to join them before asking the ultimate question. "WHAT NEXT!?"

Me too! OMG! I love this! -dies-
I'm glad this thread is getting put to good use!
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 5:53 am

I am too! And I'm not all surprised that it's us two doing this.

Milli staggers over to the bench, wiping the corner of her mouth with the tiniest bit of sleeve. "We could...pkay skeeball!" she suggests.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:57 am

Luna's eyes widen. "I. Love. Skeeball!" She hops up, falls flat on her face, and hops up again before running over to the skeeball area. "Yusssss! Best game ever!" She pays the employee a knut and prepares herself to play some skeeball by doing some pre-skeeball stretches.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 1:59 pm

[So appparently I fail at staying awake. It's just like 'click thread-instant sleep.' I wish I could say I was joking. So SORRY-again.]

Milli grabs the first skeeball and looks at the track in utmost concentration. After a few minutes of staring, she winds up, as if she's pitching a softball game, and lets it fly. The skeeball bounces off the cage that covers the top and speeds back towards her face after emitting a loud "BANG!" She catches it just before it hits her face, and she grins sheepishly at the employee who had made angry noises. The next time she threw, it was so soft, it just barely made it to the ten. She uses up all the balls and gets a lovely score of 210. Milli stares up at the employee man and asks hopefully, "I get a prize?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 4:18 pm

Luna's eyes widen in horror as she sees the ball coming right at Milli's face- Oh, she caught it just in time. It's all good. Phew. She continues playing her own game, throwing the balls carefully to avoid another near-fatal accident. Don't want one of those. She claps as she finishes the game with a score of 180 and jumps up and down, waiting to see if she gets a prize too because prizes are fun. Yes, indeed. She squeals in delight as the man hands her a stuffed kangaroo and Milli a really awesome prize that she can decide since it's hers and such.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 4:23 pm

Milli gets a giant stuffed...anteater. Those things are awesmome. They're like, mini elephants. Or maybe she gets a tiger. OOOOO ya know what, she'll take the monkey cause it looks like her patronus, and then she can sleep with it and when monsters come out of the closet in the middle of the night she can throw the monkey at it while yelling EXPECTO PATRONUM and it will flee. "What to do, what to do now?" she sings.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 4:47 pm

Luna flails and looks around, clinging to her stuffed kangaroo as she figures out what to do next. She spots a giant plush toy and shrieks. "Ohmygosh!!!" She runs over and sees that it's a dunk tank game. "I want to win that whale!!!! Lets play, lets play!!" She jumps up and down with Milli while keeping her eyes on the giant whale prizes.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 4:52 pm

Milli jumps around, earning reproving looks from passerbys. "DOITDOITDOITDOIT. OMG that is beyond cute!" She waits somewhat impatiently for Luan to dunk the fat guy in the tank.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:06 pm

Luan giggles and pays the man a knut. My, she's going to be poor soon. She winds her arms up like a baseball pitcher and sends it flying towards the target, keeping her focus because she wants that stuffed whale more than anything. The ball moves towards the target as if in slow motion as Milli and Luan cling to each other, waiting to see the end results. The ball hits the target and the fat guy falls into the tank, looking very displeased with finally being dunked. She claps and squeals as she waits for the man to hand her the whale. "Ahhhh! We did it!" she shrieks as she flails and clings to her stuffed whale. "LOOKIT!!!!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 5:18 pm

Milli shrieks and squeals and all that lovely jazz. "We did it! We did it! We did it, hooray!" She dances and cuddles the whale with Luna.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:23 pm

Luna grins and walks around the carnival while still clinging to Milli and the whale plushie because whales and Millis are awesome! "This is the best day ever!!!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 5:31 pm

"Itisitisitis!" Milli agrees wholeheartedly and hugs everything including Luan who is spectular. She comes to a halt when she comes across a problem. "Luan...there is one unicorn. But there's two of us."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:34 pm

Luna stops in her tracks and looks at the unicorn in shock before she remembers they're witches. She pulls out her wand and uses a replication charm on the Fluffy Unicorn. "Look! Twice the fluffy! Now we both have one!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 5:42 pm

Milli wipes her brow in relief. "Oh good. I was afraid we'd have to fight for it." She cuddles her unicorn.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 5:50 pm

"Me too! Good thing we're witches, eh?" she asks as she snuggles with her unicorn.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 26th 2010, 6:16 pm

"Yes! I don't know how muggles manage," Milli sighs. She skips in circles huggling all of her new friends. "What do we do now?"
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 26th 2010, 8:36 pm

"We could...We could...ICE CREAM!?!?!?!?" she asks with a hopeful expression as she clings to Milli's legs.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 27th 2010, 1:45 am

Milli pats Luna's blonde hair. "Of course we can get ice cream," she assures her friend. Pulling Luna to her feet, she charges towards a place to get ice cream. She orders a large death by chocolate, which should totes be a song, js. Milli turns to Luan and asks, "Whatdoya want? It's on me."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 27th 2010, 2:15 am

Luna claps and hugs Milli. "OMG Thankssss! I want...I WANT...I WANT CHOCOLATE BROWNIE FUDGE ICE CREAM IN A WAFFLE CONE!" she announces for everyone around them to hear.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 27th 2010, 2:27 am

The bored looking witch gets them their chocolate and Milli pays some amount I really don't feel like making up, and the girls walk away nomming on ice cream.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next