Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Straight Man Lounge

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Official Straight Man Lounge - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Straight Man Lounge

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 6:55 pm

"... ARE YOU SERIOUS? NO. I'M SIRIUS. WHAT IS LIKE, WRONG WITH YOU MAN! WHAT KIND OF SECRET AGENT DOESN'T DRESS THE PART? WHY AREN'T YOU SUITED UP? SUIT UP, MAN!" Sirius has of course prepared for such a travesty, and throws a suit at Scorpius' face. ".. Got the stuff? And got here without any Filch or Norris sightings?"

Back to top Go down

The Official Straight Man Lounge - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Straight Man Lounge

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:01 pm

"Well sorry!" he says, taking the clothes at the bag and quickly throwing them on before Sirius can yell at him some more. "And yes, got here just fine. What kind of Slytherin would I be if I got caught?" he asks. "Plus, I'm pretty sure Filch is off in the library with Madam Pince. Rumour has it that they sure do like those bookshelves. While we're talking about being 'Secret Agents'," he says, once fully dressed and taking out the brown bag with the super secret 'stuff', "Why the hell do you get to be Agent Sexy Manbeast, and I'm the twitchy ferret!"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:04 pm

"What do you mean, why am I Agent Sexy Manbeast? Look at me, foo'! I'm Sirius Black, bitch, and not only am I the one with a girlfriend, I'm the one with a VEELA for a girlfriend. Honestly, dude, I thought you were almost smart!" Sirius shakes his head and helps Scorpius suit up. "And as for ferret, I dunno, don't you think it kind of fits? I feel like the Malfoys just have this resemblance to ferrets, I don't know, don't you see it? Especially your cousin Draco."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:19 pm

Scorpius shifts slightly at the mention of his cousin Draco, for Dom feels really guilty right now. He then rolls his eyes at Sirius' explanation. "All that I'm saying, is that your name works for both of us, and I hardly think it's fair that I get compared to some pathetic mammal. Though, I do kind of see what you're talking about," he says, referring to his twitchy cousin. "Well, not like I'm going to be able to change your mind about the names," he sighs, "so we might as well get on with the plan."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:24 pm

"Onwards, friend! Er, onwards, Agent Twitchy Ferret!" Sirius pokes head out the door and signals for Scorpius to follow as they head into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:51 pm

Scorp enters the lounge, another day...yeah. He collapses on the couch, still wearing his suit because he fucking loves the damn things. It makes his arse look really good.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:56 pm

Sirius walks in and grins. "SCORPIUS! Look at you, you suited up! I'm so proud," he said, nodding quite seriously. "Look, that first mission went sweet, but we got another problem. We are so not letting Viktor stay sad, or...." Sirius sits down next to Scorpius and continues talking, in a low voice. "Look. It's been like, over a whole week, and he hasn't gotten any. That's just bullshit. So, I'm thinking we need to do something about it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 8:01 pm

"Yeah, I really like the suit," he replies with a grin. "Right, so time for a second secret mission," he says with a nod. "Something tells me that we need to go and find someone for him. Merlin knows neither of us will be touching Viktor like that." He tries to think of who Viktor would possibly like, but he can't seem to think of anyone. "Do you have any suggestions?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 8:05 pm

Sirius grimaced. "Dude, I've snogged Viktor three times, all equally unpleasant experiences. I'll pass on a fourth. But I do have one idea, I just... need a little help getting it together," he said, then leaned over and whispered in his ear. "And that way, I can give you a tour of Gryffindor. I mean, it's only fair, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 8:22 pm

Scorpius raises on eyebrow when he hears the name. Perfecto. "I'm in," he says with a grin. "And yes, I've always wondered what the Gryffindor dorms looked like." He takes his sunglasses out of his pocket and places them on his face. "I say, that we go and find this kid right now. It's time to make Viktor Krum a happy man."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 8:25 pm

"Awesome. I know just where to find him, and I've got the tools we'll need right here," he said, whipping a pair of handcuffs out of nowhere. "Not that I think he'll need convincing. It just makes us look that much more badass." Sirius drags Scorpius off somewhere I'll post tonight when we do this thang.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3