Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabtor

+2
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
6 posters

Go down

Fabtor Empty Fabtor

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 10th 2010, 2:08 am

Right, so I was bored and Cissa and I were talking about how cute Fabtor would have been in 1.0 so I decided to write a fanfiction about it that is partly based on AWF Fabtor moments. Yup. Soooo, here it is. I'll post it as I write it for you peoples. XD

Also, this is just a draft. There are parts that I want to change a bit, and parts that I want to add to. Just saying.

Last edited by Viktor Krum on July 10th 2010, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Fabtor Empty Re: Fabtor

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 10th 2010, 2:08 am

Viktor Krum sat in the Gryffindor common room, releasing the snitch and watching it fly around but never letting it get more than a few feet away before catching it again. Sitting there alone, he wondered where everyone was on a Friday night. Usually the common room was full of students. The younger ones studying while the older Gryffindors fooled around, pranking the younger ones or just being loud in general. Not that Viktor was complaining though. He liked the silence. It was preferable to talking to everyone and being badgered about being famous. About playing Quidditch. About Durmstrang. He caught the snitch in his hand again, this time putting it in his pocket instead of releasing it again. He looked up as he heard footsteps coming into the common room, smiling as he realized who it was.

Fabian Prewett was a seventh year like Viktor. Twin brother to Gideon Prewett and older brother to both Molly and Alice Prewett. He was tall with dark, shoulder length hair. The Prewett twins were famous at Hogwarts for having perfectly shiny hair that all the female students swooned over. Viktor had met him within his first few days at Hogwarts and they instantly hit it off. The one fault with Fabian was that he was in total denial and Viktor knew it. All of their conversations went in the same direction. Fabian not-so-subtly looking over Viktor’s muscular form while Viktor smugly pointed it out, leading to a very red-faced Fabian and an amused, yet flattered Viktor. Fabian insisted he was straight. Straight as a ruler. Viktor had been interested in guys long enough to know gay when he saw it, and Fabian Prewett was gay. It would only be a matter of time before he finally came to terms with it, even if Viktor had to give him a little push in the right direction to get Fabian to that point.

“Hey Fabian,” he greeted, relaxing on the couch as Fabian walked over. “How’ve you been? Haven’t seen you for a few days.” He grinned motioning for Fabian to sit on the couch next to him.

Fabian smiled at Viktor as he sat down, glad to see his friend. “Hey Viktor. I’ve been okay. Rather bored, actually. How about you?” he asked, unable to keep from smiling. It probably should have occurred to him that it wasn’t typical of straight guys like himself to be checking out other guys like Viktor as they walked by. That they shouldn’t spend so much time thinking about other guys. Gideon had always been talking in the dorm about not being able to keep his mind off people like Emmeline Vance and Marlene McKinnon while Fabian thought about Viktor all the time. He figured it was normal. Viktor was his friend. A close friend. Fabian didn’t think twice that maybe he spent too much time letting his eyes glance over Viktor’s perfect body. By now it had become second nature. He wouldn’t even know he was doing it until Viktor pointed it out, joking around with Fabian and making him blush. Though Viktor didn’t need to mock Fabian to turn his face a nice shade of Quaffle red. Fabian flushed whenever the Bulgarian talked to him, or flashed the charming smile like the he had etched on his face right now. But no, after all of this it still never occurred to Fabian that he wanted Viktor Krum to be more than a friend.

“Fine,” Viktor replied with a smirk, fully aware of Fabian’s blushing. They had only been talking for no longer than 15 seconds and Viktor already had the other man’s face at a nice shade of pink. “Bored? I bet you vouldn’t be so bored if you had yourself a girlfriend,” he answered, his lips twitching into a small smile. “Or a boyfriend, but I assume you’re still denying that.”

Fabian turned a deeper shade of scarlet and rolled his eyes. His sexuality came up in just about every conversation with Viktor, and by now he had just learned to let Viktor have his fun. Fabian couldn’t be gay. He knew he wasn’t. Fabian Prewett was interested in girls just like his brother was. “Very funny, Viktor. How many times will I have to tell you I’m straight before you drop it?” he asked with a hair flip.

Viktor refrained from laughing as Fabian hair flipped, rubbing the back of his neck as he wondering how long it would take for this guy to figure it out. “I suppose…Never. Not until you get out of denial. Then I’ll drop it. How does that sound?” he asked as he leaned forward, that familiar smirk returning to his face once again.

Fabian shook his head and leaned back on the couch, grinning despite himself. He had to hand it to Viktor, the man was persistent. “Whatever. So what have you been up to Viktor? Quidditch, Quidditch, and more Quidditch?” he asked Viktor with a grin. “You did promise that you’d let me fly with you one day. I hope you haven’t forgotten.”

Viktor chuckled. “No, no. I have not forgotten. Von of these days ve vill get around to it. Soon. I promise. You have your own broom, yes? I’d you ride my broom if you didn’t—No. Not that broom, Fabian. Don’t get too excited,” he teased, waiting for Fabian’s reaction.

“I thought we had moved on from this part of the conversation!” Fabian exclaimed, flamboyantly throwing his hands in the air as he did so. “Viktor Krum, I do not wish to ride that broom, thanks.” He let out a deep breath and crossed his arms, glaring at Viktor for mocking him. “Besides, I do have my own broom. A Firebolt. Just likes yours I presume? Only the best for Viktor Krum,” he said with a smile, unable to stay mad at his friend for long.

Viktor let out a loud laugh, smiling at Fabian as he continued to tease him. “Fabian,” he said, dragging out the other man’s name as he leaned in close to him. “Don’t tell me you don’t feel, I don’t know, excited? A thrill? A rush? As I lean in close to you like this? Ve both know that you spend half our conversations checking me out and imagining vot I look like under my clothes, and ve both know that you vould love it if I kissed you ri—“

“Viktor Krum, you will shut up right now. I do not want you to kiss me. Not right now. Not tomorrow. Not ever. I am not gay, and this is all getting quite old. It was cute at first, but now I’m getting sick of it,” Fabian retorted, trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach and the hair rising up on the back of his neck as Viktor leaned in close to his face. His eyes lingered on Viktor’s lips for a brief moment and for a second; he actually thought he wanted Viktor to come closer, closing the distant between their lips. He shooks away thoughts away and looked down at the ground, trying not to focus on Viktor and his lips.

Viktor smirked, not moving his face away from Fabian’s. “You, my friend, are a terrible liar. Your obvious yearning for me is written all over your handsome, little face,” he teased, bringing his hand up to Fabian’s chin, gently lifting his face to look him in the eyes. “I think you just need some convincing first,” he whispered softly before leaning forward, slowly closing the gap between their lips to kiss Fabian softly, smiling as he felt the other man’s soft lips against his own, only to be interrupted by a sudden slap to the face.

“What the hell was that!? You can’t—can’t just go around kissing people. Especially straight guys like me! Do you understand?” Fabian snapped, trying to ignore his racing heartbeat and the chills running up his spine. Trying not to think about the fact that he sort of enjoyed that more than he should have.

Viktor laughed as he rubbed his cheek where Fabian had slapped him, leaving a temporary, red hand mark. “Straight? Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that,” Viktor said with a wink, wondering if Fabian would let him get away with kissing him again. “I’d like to see you look me in the eyes and say that you didn’t enjoy that kiss. Say that you vouldn’t love for me to do it again.”

Fabian looked at Viktor in shock, not sure what he wanted to do more; slap Viktor again, or pull him in for another kiss. “I- What- You- I did not enjoy that!” he practically shouted once he found the ability to form complete sentences again. “Don’t think I won’t hit you if you slap me again. I’ll do it.”

“Merlin, you’re a slow learner,” he said with a laugh. “Even I didn’t spend this much time in denial. Vy can’t you just accept it already? You vant me. It’s so obvious, Mr. Prewett,” he said, winking at Fabian again.

Fabian glared at Viktor and crossed his arms across his chest. “Oh, don’t you ‘Mr. Prewett’ me. And I am not in denial. I’m no-“

His next words were cut off by Viktor’s lips being suddenly pressed to his, but this time Fabian didn’t slap him like he said he would. Instead he found himself kissing Viktor back, deepening the kiss and actually enjoying the feel of the other man’s lips pressed against his own. It was different from the kisses he had shared with girls in the past. Not at all awkward as it had been with them. Fabian felt comfortable sitting here, kissing Viktor alone in the common room and wondering why it had taken him so long to figure out what a kiss was supposed to feel like.

After what had felt like ages, but had actually only been a few seconds later, Viktor pulled away from Fabian, smirking as he realized that something had finally clicked underneath that pretty head of hair. “Vell, I think ve both know the answer to my question,” he said, looking into Fabian’s face.

Fabian knew better than to lie to Viktor again, having no doubt that even if he attempted to, his facial expression would betray him anyway. He rolled his eyes at Viktor’s comment. He had given the Bulgarian the satisfaction of melting into the kiss, he didn’t need sit there telling Viktor how amazing it was and that he could sit there all night kissing him again and again. “It’s late, Viktor,” he answered instead, standing up as he fixed his ruffled shirt. “I’ll see you tomorrow?” he asked, failing at hiding the hopefulness in his voice.

“Yeah, Fabian. I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Fabian.,” Viktor replied with a chuckle as he also stood up, smiling one last time at Fabian before heading up to his dorm for the night.

“Night,” Fabian said quietly, the butterflies in his stomach coming back at that smile. He stood there, alone in the common room, as he watched Viktor make his way up to his dorm before Fabian slowly walked up to his own dorm where he would slowly drift off to sleep with thoughts of Viktor still in his head.

Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley July 10th 2010, 2:15 am

PERFECTTT. <3
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane July 10th 2010, 2:23 am

I LOVE THIS LUNA AND I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE!!
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 10th 2010, 2:35 am

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell July 10th 2010, 4:40 am

I LOVE IT!
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 10th 2010, 7:02 am

LOVE IT!
(tried to post this from Molly's account, but she just wouldn't let me....)
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 6th 2010, 9:37 am

OKAY
PART 2 IS FINALLY FINISHED
HERE YA GO

Part 2

Fabian woke up the next morning much earlier than usual the next day after having a peaceful, uninterrupted night once he had fallen asleep. He sat up and looked over at his sleeping brother in the bed next to him, suddenly aware of exactly what happened last night and exactly what it meant. He liked guys. That was made pretty clear, but what was Gideon going to think? How was Fabian supposed to explain his feelings to Gideon? Fabian looked away from the other bed and got up to get changed and leave the dorm, off to find something that he was sure of which was seeing Viktor Krum again.

Fabian hurried down to the common room, looking around for Viktor when he arrived at the bottom of the steps. He glanced around, first looking at the couch he had sat at last night; a small smiling spreading his face as he thought about what he had been doing there no more than eight hours ago. His smile faltered somewhat as he realized Viktor wasn’t in there. Fabian had half expected to not find Viktor waiting for him. Now that he thought about it, he had left after their kiss without really saying much at all. He honestly had no idea where this left him and Viktor. He had enough sense to understand that one kiss didn’t mean they were going to be together as much as Fabian wished it did. But that didn’t mean that the kiss meant nothing to Viktor, and Fabian was not going to lose hope without at least talking to the guy first. He walked past the few first and second years studying in the common room and walked out through the portrait to head to the place he knew he could usually find Viktor.

Viktor walked out onto the pitch early that morning, eager to get to practicing. He hadn’t been allowed on the Gryffindor Quidditch team considering this was his first year at Hogwarts after transferring from Durmstrang. He settled into the new school quite quickly once all the fan girls calmed down and got use to the fact that Viktor Krum was a fellow student and would show up in many of their classes. He grabbed his Firebolt and released his snitch so he would have something to look for later. He kicked off the ground and took off, circling around the hoops as he enjoyed the cool February breeze. Having been flying since before he could walk, he let his mind wander, not needing to focus so much on staying on his broom. He smirked as he thought of last night, feeling pretty smug to be able to call himself the guy that turned Fabian Prewett gay. It was better this way for everyone. Fabian would be a lot happier knowing that he should just stay away from girls from now on, and stick to guys like Viktor had been doing for the past four years. He didn’t notice when Fabian walked out onto the pitch and leaned against the wall as he watched Viktor fly, knowing it would be useless to try to call out to Viktor to get his attention.

Fabian waited patiently for Viktor to finish flying, watching in awe as the famous Quidditch player leisurely flew around the pitch. Smiling as his friend spotted the snitch and caught it within seconds. Within a half hour or so, Viktor finally landed and Fabian wrapped his blue scarf tightly around his neck as he walked over to meet Viktor where he stood in the middle of the pitch.

“Hey Viktor,” he greeted with a friendly wave as he got closer, his breath visible in the cold, winter air. “That was some flying. It’s one thing to watch you at the World Cup, but to see it up close. Woah,” he said breathlessly, obviously impressed with Viktor’s flying skills.

“Thanks, Fabian,” Viktor replied with a light chuckle, noticing that Fabian hadn’t brought a broom of his own. “So vot brings you down to the pitch?” he asked casually as he stood there with his Firebolt in hand, ready to head up to the castle.

“Oh. Well, I just came down here to er- you know, talk?” he explained, though it came out sounding more like a question.

“Right. About vot exactly? Those Quidditch lessons I promised you? Ve can start tomorrow if you’d like,” Viktor replied, oblivious to Fabian’s growing awkwardness.

Fabian blinked and stared at Viktor, stunned that this man could just stand there and act as if they had not just kissed the previous night. “Um. No, Viktor. Not about Quidditch lessons,” he answered uncomfortably, rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to focus on something that wasn’t Viktor. He nervously bit his lip and gathered up enough courage to look Viktor in the eyes. “About the kiss,” he said quietly, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Viktor frowned slightly, wondering what was wrong considering Fabian was starting to look anxious and was now asking about the kiss. “Oh? Vot about it? Don’t tell me you’re doubting being liking guys,” he said with a slightly smirk. “It’s no use denying it now, Fabian. Not after last night.”

Fabian took a deep breath before continuing. “No, no. It’s not that. It’s just…” He paused, coughing into his hands as he thought of a better way to phrase this, though he knew he wouldn’t be able to come up with anything in the next minute considering he had spent all night thinking about this conversation. “I was wondering where this leaves us,” he admitted quietly, suddenly feeling extremely intimidated by the other man. The other man who happened to be extremely confident and sexy. The other man who probably never felt awkward in his life.

“Us?” Viktor asked, blinking in confusion as he thought about what Fabian was asking. He didn’t honestly think that they were actually something more after one little kiss, did he? “Ve’re friends, yes? Last night vos just me helping you out. That’s vot friends do, no?”

Fabian looked down at the ground, not wanting to show Viktor the obvious disappointment in his face. “Friends. Yeah. I figured,” he said with a small, fake laugh as he ran his fingers through his hair. “Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.” He closed his eyes for a second before looking up at Viktor with a weak smile. “Not like I expected it to change after one kiss, right?” Another forced laugh followed.

Viktor sighed, relieved to not have to worry with explaining this to Fabian. For a second he had actually thought that Fabian thought that they were something more after one little kiss. He smiled happily, oblivious to the pain he was causing his close friend. “Exactly. It vos just a kiss after all. It is not like it really meant anything,” he said with a chuckle. ”Anyway, I should get going, Fabian. See you around,” he said with a wink as he walked off the pitch with his broom, leaving Fabian alone to deal with his thoughts.

“Yeah. See you around,” he said quietly, staying behind as Viktor walked off towards the castle. It didn’t mean anything. That’s what Viktor thought of the kiss. Fabian sighed and stood out on the pitch alone for the next ten minutes. Why did he have to feel like this about Viktor of all people? Why did it hurt so much to here Viktor confirm that they were just friends? He took a deep breath and started heading back towards the entrance to the castle, knowing what he wouldn’t be able to put off. If he thought talking to Viktor was hard then he would need a lot more preparation for his next task; telling his brother, Gideon.

Moments later, Fabian found himself sitting under a tree by the lake, his feet failing him at the simple task of walking him up towards his dorm where he would be sure to find his brother. He closed his eyes as he rested his head against the bark of the tree, trying to figure out how to explain to Gideon the reason he never really understood girls like his older brother had since the age of 14. How to explain why he blushed whenever Viktor was around. How he had finally realized that he had a crush on his best friend, Viktor Krum.

Fabian rested his head in his hands, groaning to himself as he thought about telling Gideon. He’d have to do it soon. Fabian Prewett was always one to be proud of the person he was. He wouldn’t keep this a secret from anyone, especially not his brother. He would tell him. Tonight. It would be like ripping off a band aid. Fast and quick. Gideon was his twin. He would accept Fabian no matter what happened.

A few minutes passed before Fabian finally stood up to make his way back to the Gryffindor common room. It was nearly noon by now. Gideon would be in his room eating a sandwich soon. Gideon was happy when he had food. This would be a good opportunity to deliver the news. He walked back to the castle, feeling more confident now. When he arrived at the portrait he hesitated before quickly mumbling the password to the Fat Lady so she would let him inside the common room.

Much to Fabian’s relieve, the common room was empty for the most part. He looked straight ahead, ignoring the few students that were in the room studying and chatting amongst themselves as he made his way up to his room. Taking a deep breath before he opened for door to see Gideon’s handsome face grinning back at him from the doorway.

“Hello there, brother. I was just about to go searching for you. Something wrong? You look bothered. Never mind that. I’ve got something that’ll cheer you up immensely,” he said joyfully as he pulled on Fabian’s wrist. “Come in, come in!”

Fabian opens his mouth to speak, but stops as Gideon pushes the door open and pulls Fabian inside the room, revealing what he said would cheer Fabian up. He recognizes the boy making Gideon’s bed as the third year, James Potter. That untidy hair and those glasses were unmistakable. Before he could ask why the boy was cleaning the room, another third year, Sirius Black popped up from behind Fabian’s bed beside his brothers. Sirius was attractive, and always surrounded by girls, but Fabian wondered what his fans would think if they saw Sirius like this; scrubbing the floor Prewett’s dorm while wearing gloves and a black shirt that said ‘Property of the Prewett Brothers.’

“Fabian!” pipes up Sirius as he fixes his shaggy, black hair. Even Fabian had to admit, the kid had nice hair. “Gideon said you’d be here soon. Have a good day? James and I are helping you guys out with cleaning,” he said, tugging on James’ arms as he said so. “Gideon promised he’d give us some tips to pulling the perfect prank if we did! Isn’t that right, James?”

James just stood there nodding as Sirius rambled on, while an amused Gideon stood near the door with his arms crossed as he tried to hold back his laughter. “Fabian! We made your sandwiches. Gideon told us how you like them,” he blurted out enthusiastically as he turned around to grab a tray holding two rather large sandwiches made by the young fan boys. “This one’s yours,” he explained as he pointed towards the sandwich to the left.

Fabian, who had been speechless this entire time, opened his mouth to mutter a quick ‘thank you’ before taking his sandwich gingerly between his hands, and looking to Gideon with an expression that clearly said, ‘What the hell is going on?’

“Fabian, these boys have so kindly offered to help us with all the things we don’t want to do around the dorm. I’ve been going on and on about wanting man servants, and today I meet these two. Funny how things work out like that, huh?” he explained happily as he took a bite of his sandwich. Gideon always had a way of getting what he wanted. He said Prewett’s had that charm that made people always want to please them, and he knew how to work it. “Now eat your sandwich while it’s fresh. The boys just made it for you,” he said before realizing that Sirius and James were still standing there in front of him, waiting for their next job. “Oh. You two can go now. My brother needs to talk to me, so I suppose you can all get better acquainted later. You’ve both done an excellent job. Now run along,” he told them, making a shooing motion with his free hand as he used the other to hold on to his deliciously made sandwich.

Sirius and James couldn’t help but show their disappointment with the postponement of meeting the other half of the famous Prewett twins, but obeyed Gideon’s order and rushed themselves out of the room without another word. Not like they knew what to say. For once, neither James nor Sirius knew what to say whilst they were around Gideon and Fabian Prewett. When they were finally out of the room, Gideon sat down on the bed to talk to his brother.

“So Fabian, you’ve been awfully quiet since you walked in. What was it you needed to talk to me about? Don’t say nothing. I can see that look on your face. Something’s up.”

Fabian looked down at his sandwich. For once in his life, he wasn’t hungry. He set it back on the tray beside his bed and sat down to face Gideon. “You always know when something’s wrong,” he mumbled, unsure of whether he liked this trait or not. It sure did make it difficult for him to back out of telling him. “Er- Gideon, I have something to tell you. It’s really hard for me to say, and I need you to promise not to hate me,” he said softly and calmly even though his insides were in a whirl of different emotions as he spoke.

Gideon blinked and took another bite of his sandwich. Since when did Fabian discuss deep and meaningful things with him? “I could never hate you! Now have a bite of your sandwich, brother. It’ll make you feel better. Then you can tell me all about this important thing.”

“No, Gideon! I don’t want a sandwich. It won’t make me feel better! I’m- I’m gay, Gideon,” he said, the confession coming out as a quiet whisper.

Gideon choked on the large bite of the sandwich he had been eating as Fabian just declared to him what may have been the most shocking thing he had ever heard in his 17 years of living. “You’re what!?” he exclaimed, too stunned to say much else at the moment.

Fabian looked away from his brother, annoyed that he wasn’t being the most sensitive about this, though he wasn’t expecting much better from him. He looked back at Gideon, glaring slightly as he tried to make things simple for him to understand. “I’m gay. I like men. What don’t you get, Gid?” he asked beginning to wish he never told Gideon. That he hadn’t come up to the dorm. That Viktor had never kissed him last night, and left him feeling the way he did right now.

“The liking men part, to be honest,” he replies as he sets his sandwich down next to Fabian’s untouched lunch. “Fabian, are you sure about this? I mean, it’s sort of sudden, don’t you think? How- how long have you known that you were er- that you’re-.”

“Gay? You can say it, Gideon. The word won’t kill you,” Fabian retorted starting to sound rather irritable. Where was his brother that was supposed to guide him, and help him figure out what to do next? “Quite recently, if you must know. I- I kissed a guy, and I…Well, Gideon, to be perfectly honest, I liked it. Straight men usually don’t tend to enjoy being kissed by other men, you see,” he said sardonically to his brother, wishing he never even bothered to tell him even though he knew he wouldn’t have been able to keep it a secret. Gideon and him were too close to keep anything from each other.

“You kissed a guy. That’s…Just out of the blue? Was this a dare? A joke? An experiment? Fabian, you can’t blame me for asking questions. It’s not every day you find out that your brother is gay. I am entitled to knowing at least some of the details, am I not?” Gideon asked as he tried to stay calm for Fabian’s sake after just realizing how his attitude towards the situation really wasn’t helping Fabian at all.

Fabian sighed and looked around the room as he thought of how to answer. “You know that Quidditch player you idolize? Viktor Krum the one who transferred here this year? He’s been convinced that I was gay ever since we met in the beginning of the year. Anyway, he thought it would be amusing to snog me last night in the common room to prove his point, which he successfully did if you have not yet noticed.”

“Viktor Krum, eh?” he asked, starting to feel a bit more excited about this. The initial shock of his brother being gay gone as he suddenly wants to know more about Fabian’s relations with the International Quidditch player. “So tell me; what’s it like to be dating Viktor Fucking Krum?” he asked with a wide grin. “Pretty brilliant, one would imagine.”

Fabian bit nervously at his bottom lip and looked back down at his hands in his lap. “Actually, we’re not ‘together.’ Like I said, he was just trying to prove a point. I talked to him. It was just a kiss. It didn’t mean anything…Not to him anyway,” he said with a sigh. He looked up at his brother. The man had certainly listened to enough of Fabian’s ramblings for one day. He didn’t need to bother him more with his feelings for a man who would never feel the same way. “Or to me. Just a kiss. Nothing more,” he lied, putting on a fake smile to please his brother.

Gideon clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth in disappointment, but shrugged it off. “Eh. Still, not too many can say they kissed Viktor Krum. Still impressive Fabian,” he said with a wink. “And I’m sorry for not being so sensitive. You know it’s not like me to be insightful or full of knowledge and wisdom, but you’re my brother, Fabian Prewett. You like guys? I can accept that, and I’m always going to be here for you if you need to talk,” he said with a smile as he stood up off the bed. “I’m glad you told me rather than keep it to yourself. You know you can tell me anything. And with that I’m off. I can’t have our young fan boys off and running around causing trouble when I have laundry to be taken care of now, can I?” he asked, smirking down at his brother. “I’ll see you later, Fabian. I’m glad we had this talk.” He smiled at his brother one last time before walking out of the room. This had been a lot of information to take in and he really needed some time to think it all over on his own.

Fabian smiled as Gideon finally gave him the seal of approval. Not that he needed one, but it was nice to know that Gideon could accept him for the person he was. He simply waved goodbye as his brother walked out, muttering a quick ‘thank you’ for his brother’s words. He had done enough confessing and really just wanted to relax by himself for a few hours. He fell back on his bed and closed his eyes as he drifted off to a dreamless sleep.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 6th 2010, 9:39 am

You are amazing. I love you.

You are also an awesome Gideon.
-nods-
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 6th 2010, 9:45 am

I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 6th 2010, 11:34 pm

I. LOVE. YOU. LUNA. AND. YOUR. FANFIC. TOO. YOU. ARE. BOTH. AMAZING.
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 7th 2010, 12:37 am

Sirius hates you for that.
Sirius now has the mental image of himself wearing nothing but an apron and gloves.
A black apron that says Property of the Prewett Brothers.
Sirius hates you.

I, HOWEVER, LOVE YOU AND THIS FIC.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 7th 2010, 12:38 am

SORRY
I HAD TO DO IT
HE'S A THIRD YEAR
XD

OMG
EOWYN LIKES MY FIC -dies of happy-

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!