Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Dominique Weasley
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 30th 2010, 7:56 am

"The sooner the better, I agree," he says, because he cannot wait to jump on the rollercoast in buttsecks park, "Tomorrow, maybe? And to hell with consequences, to trouble- this is real, this is fucking legitimate, whatever trouble we get in, well- it's all worth it- all for the greater good."

Back to top Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf - Page 2 Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Dominique Weasley June 30th 2010, 8:04 am

Albus nods in reply. "For the greater good," he mumbles. He thinks for a moment of how there is supposed to be a Prefects meeting, but finds that Gellert is right. To hell with the consequences. The Hallows were more important than anything else right now. "Tomorrow works well for me. We could leave in the afternoon after classes," he says.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact June 30th 2010, 8:06 am

He grins, slyly, and gets up from his chair, "I'll meet you at five, then, in the Great Hall?" he asks, his head slightly inclined, "I should get going now, though," he says, his eyes sliding over Albus' face, waiting for an answer before he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley June 30th 2010, 8:17 am

"Sure, five works perfectly for me," Albus replies with a small. He watches Gellert rise from his chair, allowing his eyes to drink in the sight of him for one last moment. "I will see you tomorrow," he replies, pulling his gaze away at last moment and looking at the abandoned book on the table.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:27 am

Regulus is sitting in a chair, chilling by a bookshelf, yeah. Hermione would totally be in the library at any given point of day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:35 am

Hermione totally is in the Library now, looking for a book. OMG. She's browsing a shelf when she comes across Regulus sitting nearby. She doesn't even feel embarrassed about the last time they met, right now she's just annoyed with him for the pain he continually causes Viktor. "Oh. Hello," she says, her voice distinctly cool.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:39 am

Regulus looks up in surprise at Hermione's voice, and blushes slightly, because he unfortunately still does remember the last time they met. "Hey Hermione," he says awkwardly, looking at her a little differently since his last talk with Lucius. "Er, how are you?" he asked, looking rather broody thanks to what Lucius has said, because Eowyn decides that was right before this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:43 am

Hermione bites her lip, suddenly realising Regulus does feel awkward about the Bathroom Incident, but brushes it off quickly because she doesn't really care how he feels right now. He is looking at her kind of strangely though, and it makes her shift just a little bit. "Fine. Yourself?" she asks, sounding like she honestly doesn't care how he is. "How's Viktor?" she asks pointedly, even though she's probably spent more time with him than Reg has lately.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:47 am

Regulus is surprised by her rather cool nature, as she's usually quite friendly and caring, but brushes it off as nothing. His face does fall at her actual question though, and he looks rather put out. "He's- I don't know. I really don't. I haven't actually talked to him properly for a few days, he's been- he said he's been busy," he said, though he doesn't quite sound sure of himself, and he's clearly unhappy about it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:51 am

"Maybe he's been busy looking for his boyfriend," Hermione says quietly. "He misses you, you know, and he didn't like it when you were avoiding him."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 4:54 am

Regulus looked at her a little coldly at that, and shook his head. "I wasn't avoiding him, and he wasn't busy looking for me, as he was apparently too busy with Sirius to spare me a minute, thanks. They're hanging out right now, actually, given that I saw them on my way here," he said bitterly, not bothering to disguise his annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 4:59 am

"Well it's perfectly natural for someone to have friends," Hermione says, a little exasperated. "There's no need to get jealous about it! I hear you've been off making friends of your own, anyway," she says, recalling Viktor's concerns about Regulus' friendship with Lucius.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:02 am

"I didn't say I was jealous, I'm just a little pissed he doesn't have time for me, but he does have time for him," he said snappishly, because he thinks Hermione's being a nosy bitch right now and it's kind of pissing him off because if somebody was acting like Hermione to Eowyn she'd be annoyed as fuck. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO MESS ABOUT IN MY BUSINESS, EH? Hehehe. "And what difference does that make to you, might I ask?" Sorry. Reg is channeling Eowyn right now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 5:07 am

It's ok, Hermione is pretty annoying, actually. I'm having fun being a nosy bitch even though I would verbally bitch slap Hermione in RL too!

"Jealous people rarely call themselves so," Hermione snaps back, forgetting to keep her voice to the usual, respectful quiet befitting a Library. "And it makes a difference to me because I am thoroughly sick of watching my friend hurting because of YOUR actions! You have no idea how much damage you're causing, do you?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:18 am

Madame Pince is on her coffee break or we'd both be kicked out by now. Eowyn would literally bitch slap any bitch who said what Hermione just did to Reg right now. Oh hell. Sorry Reg, you're digging yourself a grave because you're not a badass like Eowyn, and this won't end well for you... Because I'm trying to keep him in character AND channel my inner Eowyn. Fuck. That's just a bad combination. Combining pussy Reg with pissed off Eowyn... bad.

Regulus glowers up at her and stands up, slamming his book shut and placing it neatly on the table because he is not Sirius and does respect books. "Excuse me? Now the fact that I actually have someone I can consider an actual friend, I'm suddenly causing damage? And you really don't know when to quit, do you? This is none of your business, but as you're obviously not going to shut up, I'll answer your goddamn questions," he growled, and Eowyn thinks Reg might call her a mudblood in his next post if she pisses him off more... THAT WILL NOT END WELL. DON'T DO IT REG. DON'T DO IT. "Last time I checked, making friends wasn't considered 'causing damage.' Since when did I have to have Viktor's approval for the people I talk to? Because that shit flies both ways, and if he's allowed to hang around with people I despise like Sirius, or other people I don't really consider good company, then I think I'm allowed to hang out with whomever I damn well please. And believe it or not, not everything I do is to piss Viktor off or hurt him in some way, because in case you haven't realized, I fucking love him. I'm not doing what I do to cause him any kind of pain, you see, because I want him to be happy. So you can keep your presumptions to yourself, Hermione, instead of fucking around in business that isn't yours, and talking about shit you apparently know nothing about," he replied coldly, because oh shit wow none of that was Reg, that was all Eowyn. SORRY MYA. INNER EOWYN IS CRANKY AND TAKING IT OUT THROUGH REG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:18 am

Wow that was a long post. Inner Eowyn is not happy...

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 30th 2010, 5:21 am

VIKTOR LOVES MYA RIGHT NOW! -kicks Reg for saying that Viktor wasn't looking for him-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 5:28 am

It's ok, love, Mya is getting all her bitchy out today so she's good to go a couple of rounds! *huggles Inner!Eowyn*

"Don't you start in on Sirius!" Hermione snaps, because to Mama Bear, this is her business, and she thinks she does know everything. Holy shit, she must be mad at Reg if she's sticking up for Sirius! "You know how Viktor feels about the Dark Arts, and still you go around making friends with the one person who could possibly make him angry. How is that keeping 'good company'? Tell me - do you do it on purpose? It's like you've made a game of seeing how far you can push, how much you can hurt him just because he keeps on loving you. Or are you just too selfish and stupid to realise what you're doing? Because it sure as hell doesn't look like you love him with the way you behave!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:41 am

Oh fuck bunnies. Inner!Regulus says that he would likely punch Hermione, but if he did that right now... BAD THINGS WOULD HAPPEN AND LUNA AND I CAN'T LET BAD THINGS HAPPEN BECAUSE OTHER STUFF HAS TO HAPPEN FIRST. SHIT. MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE SAVED THIS CONFRONTATION UNTIL *AFTER* THAT. Also, Inner!Sirius walked into the coffee table because you stuck up for him. Inner!Remus is mad because when he did that he knocked over Moony's hot cocoa.

So Regulus clenches his fist, but does NOT punch Hermione, no matter how much he wants to, because Viktor would dump him on the spot. "Don't you act like you know Sirius better than I do, you stupid bitch. Yeah, I know how Viktor feels about the dark arts, and he knows how I feel about them! Hell, he knows how his best friend feels about them- oh, right, Tolga's not even really been able to hang out with Viktor much either anymore, has he? It seems like Viktor doesn't seem to have time for any of the people that used to matter to him. He's good company, because so far he's a friend that hasn't somehow stabbed me in the back, which you know, is really great for a change for me, given the shit that's happened lately, which I'm pretty damn sure you know nothing about, alright? There's a hell of a lot more to people than their beliefs in the dark arts or their house, seeing as you've got a clear prejudice for ANYONE that's in Slytherin. Because apparently you don't realize, that's not all I care about! Shocking, I know, right? I don't fucking go out of my way to hurt Viktor or 'push him,' because every waking minute of my life doesn't revolve around Viktor, just like his doesn't revolve around me. I'm sorry I don't just spend my time staring at a wall waiting until he decides he actually wants to spend some time around me. So excuse me for being selfish, if that's what talking to anyone who doesn't have the Hermione stamp of approval means. Don't pretend like you know a goddamn thing about me. I don't feel the need to prove my love to some nosy, presumptuous muggleborn shit like you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley July 30th 2010, 5:48 am

[Regulus better watch his back. Inner!Cissa is holding Inner!Fabian back. He's armed. He's taking out the hoop earrings. OH FUCK HE HAS HIS BIG PURSE. REG, WATCH YOUR BACK.]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 5:55 am

Eowyn can't honestly say that she'd say anything differently to Hermione if she were Reg right now...

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 6:11 am

Hermione's jaw drops, and she's too angry to even show how upset she is that Reg used the 'M' word. Mya apologises for her lameness right now, she is not alone. "HOW DARE YOU!?" she shrieks. "You selfish, prejudiced, heartless little toad! You've got all these ridiculous notions and ideals about people, and it's you yourself who isn't good enough for Viktor!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 30th 2010, 6:18 am

WAIT HE DIDN'T SAY MUDBLOOD HE JUST SAID MUGGLEBORN
OR AT LEAST I MEANT FOR HIM TO ONLY SAY MUGGLEBORN -goes to check post-

EITHER WAY HE'S USING IT NOW... SORRY LUNA IT WOULD NOT BE LOGICAL FOR HIM NOT TO SAY IT. SORRYYYYYY I KNOW I SAID I WOULDN'T UNTIL LATER.

Regulus scoffs at her, grabbing his books off the table and fixing his eyes on her in a look of utmost contempt, with a violent edge quite reminiscent of Sirius in one of his rages, as his fists clench once more. "You're goddamn lucky Viktor cares about you so damn much, or you'd regret saying that a hell of a lot more. Don't for a minute think that I wouldn't love to beat the shit out of a little mudblood bitch like you for saying that to my face. You have no right to judge whether or not I'm good enough for him, you filthy muggle's brat. I suggest you stay the fuck out of my way in the future, Granger," he hissed, shoving her out of his way to get out of the library before Eowyn is forced to write him punching Hermione...

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 30th 2010, 6:24 am

SORRY! I FAIL! *is trying to speed-read and respond on the sly*

Mya is glad Reg left when he did, because she was probably going to slap him and get herself beat up. That would suck, because that's somebody else's job. She opens her mouth to respond, but is cut off with a startled cry when Reg shoves her aside and she stumbles into the bookshelf. Wincing, she rubs at her arm where it struck the shelf, hoping it doesn't leave a bruise. She takes a few minutes to collect herself, then leaves, completely forgetting the book she needed.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 30th 2010, 6:25 am

MY INNER VIKTOR IS READY TO KILL SOMEONE. HE DOESN'T WANT TO SLAP A HO BECAUSE PENNY DID NOTHING WRONG. REG IS A DEAD MAN.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next