Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

+14
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Andromeda Black
Mya Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Lucy Weasley
Parvati Patil
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
John Applemuncher- Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
18 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 10 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:21 am

Hermione does that soft glowing thing that happens whenever someone comments on how beautiful her daughter is. "She is, isn't she?" she smiles. "She's just... I can't even explain it, the way she makes me feel. Remus says she's a miracle, and I guess that's the best way to describe her. It's strange. I know after Hogwarts things will be hard, and scary, and uncertain, but I don't care. Because we've got each other, and we've got Kiora. And for her, we can do anything."
She looks away, flushing slightly. "Oh, Merlin, listen to me. I'm going to make us both sick if I don't shut up!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Private Ward in the Hospital Wing - Page 10 Empty Re: Private Ward in the Hospital Wing

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:24 am

Viktor laughs, though he understands exactly what Hermione means. "It's fine. I do it all the time, but people are too nice to tell me to shut up," he says with a grin. "Regulus makes me feel...amazing. Even though I know it von't be easy for him to tell his family, and I have no idea how my parents vill react,, I know everything is going to be fine as long as ve're together. So yeah, I know exactly vot you mean," he told her with a warm smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:28 am

Hermione smiles encouragingly, even though she thinks deep down, with what she's heard of the Blacks, they're fighting a losing battle there. "I hope it goes well for the both of you when you do tell your family. I think people forget all too easily that love is a gift and a good thing and shouldn't come with restrictions or conditions of entry, you know? But you'll have each other and that's what counts. And of course you have Remus and I, and Kiora, and a hundred other friends who are always on your side." She looks away, smiling slightly and remembering how when she had cut off contact with her parents over Kiora and Remus, having friends to rely on had made the whole thing bearable.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:35 am

Viktor smiles, glad to have people like Hermione around him. "Yeah. I don't know his family, but apparently if they vere bad enough to make Sirius leave I doubt this vill go over vell vith them. But even if they can't accept him for who he is, he'll alvays have me. Alvays. He'll live in my house. I'll be his shelter even ven his family turns avay from him," he says, sounding rather sad as he thinks about Regulus. "I know Regulus loves me, but I know he cares about vot his family thinks of him. Ven ve first met he told me how important they vere, and he's giving it up for me. I'll do everything to make sure he never regrets his decision."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:38 am

"He won't," Hermione says with conviction. "Because he knows how you love him. It will be his family's loss, and their fault, not yours or his. And I can promise you, from someone who has sort of been there, that he will not regret it. Even with everything Remus and I have gone through... you know, we really struggled at times, coming to terms with the baby and everything, even though we tried to put up a strong front... And I don't regret a single moment of it. I never will, and nor will Regulus, even if it is painful at times."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:47 am

"Vell you two have done an amazing job of dealing vith it. You're raising Kiora to be an amazing person, just like the two of you. If you guys had a lot of struggles, I can't tell. You both are amazing and if anyvon can raise Kiora right out of school, it's you and Remus," he says with an encouraging smile.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:49 am

[I have to go soon *sobs and flailclings*]

Hermione smiles, her eyes on her child in her best friend's arms. "Thanks. We couldn't do it without people like you and Sirius, though. Honestly, I don't know where we'd be without you."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:52 am

[OMG NO -flailclings back-]

Viktor smiles and looks back down at Kiora again, his mind drifting off to thoughts of the son that Dijinn said they might have one day. "I feel the same about you. Regulus and I are lucky to have people like you and Fabian."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:53 am

[*sobs*]

Hermione smiles and kisses Viktor's forehead again. "It's late. You should rest. Do you want us to stay tonight, just in case?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:55 am

Viktor sighs and glances over at Regulus and Tolga. "You should go up to your dorm. You've spent enough time in this room. Almost as much as Reg and I," he said with a sheepish grin. He gently handed Kiora and the pillow back to Mya. "Thanks for visiting. I'll tell Tolga and Regulus you vere here. Night, Herm-own-ninny."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 6th 2010, 7:57 am

"Goodnight, Viktor," Hermione responds softly, gathering up Kiora. She goes back over to check on Regulus and Tolga one last time each and then heads for the door. She stops just before she disappears and turns back with an impish grin. "By the way - tell Reg I love the purple glitter, too." She giggles lightly as she steps out into the hallway and heads back to the common room.

[OK love I am going to do other works now. I'LL MISS YOU SO MUCH FOR OUR MORNING CHAT!!!! HOPE YOU AND NEV HAVE A GREAT FLIGHT, AND I WILL HOPEFULLY TALK TO YOU TOMORROW NIGHT. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XX00XX00]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 6th 2010, 7:59 am

Viktor laughs before setting his knitting needles on the bedside table. He smiles over at his sleeping uke and lays down in his bed, quickly realizing how tired he is and drifting off to sleep.

[I LOVE YOU TOO! I'LL MISS YOU IN THE MORNING! I WILL! <3 HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO GET ON TOMORROW NIGHT!]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:04 am

POKE

that's what Djinn teddy does, to Regulus, on the chest with his pudgy arm.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:09 am

"Hnnghh? Ow!" Regulus is poked away. Rude much. "Oh, hey, Djinn bear," he said with a smile, hugging and snuggling his Djinn <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:12 am

Djinn cuddled, then grew bored and left the Teddy Bear from Hell (like, his spirit left it but it's still there) and floated by Reg's bed, weaving light in a parody of Viktor's knitting. It wasn't going well.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:14 am

Regulus laughed and shook his head. "What on earth are you doing, Djinn? And when can I get out of bed? I don't feel like I'm in so much pain anymore," he said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:19 am

Djinn pulled a Joel, and glared. "Not for a while yet. No. Way. In Hell. I think i might bubble wrap you. I'm not kidding." he flicked his wrist and a huge roll appeared. "See? Not kidding in the slightest, and i'm trying to knit weave stuff like he does." he cocked his head at Viktor.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:26 am

Regulus sighed and shook his head. "Honestly, maybe bubble wrap IS a good idea. Sorry about yesterday, when Fabian was here, by the way. He terrifies me, so I kinda squeezed you really tight," he said, shaking his head in dismay.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:31 am

Djinn hissed. "That boy could give Aphrodite a run for her money. Well no, a dainty flounce in their heels, i really don't see either of them running anywhere. I mean really. It would like, freaking mess up their make-up." he scoweled. "That woman annoys and scares me."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:36 am

"She annoys and scares you because you're worried she'll find out that it was you," he said with a smirk, sighing and picking up the teddy. "You're cute and cuddly, but I feel like I'm going mad, talking to a bear, you know. And Fabian is amazing and isn't annoying. He's just... too much fabulous for me to handle."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:39 am

Djinn shivered. "Well. He still terrifies me, though i did redo my eyeliner. I haven't worn it since Ancient Egypt."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:42 am

"Eyeliner? I'm afraid I can't see it at the moment, you're a teddy," he said with a laugh. "Ancient Egypt? You really got around, didn't you..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:48 am

Djinn appeared so Reg could see him. "See?" he was in his ancient egypt clothes, shirtless with the plaited skirt and jewls and such. He had a nipple ring. He pointed to his fabulously done eyeliner, inthe ancient style. "See, awesome no?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 4:55 am

Regulus gapes at his nipple ring. "Djinn. You have a nipple ring. You never told me you had a nipple ring. Oh my Merlin. Nipple ring." *gape gape gape gape gape*

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven July 7th 2010, 4:57 am

Djnn blushed scarlet. "Yes. I have one. I have other thngs elsewhere, i just don't show them and you'll luckily never see them. They were all Apollo's idea." he glared, still red.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next