Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joel's Office

+3
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Joel's Office - Page 3 Empty Re: Joel's Office

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 6:57 am

[lol xD xD Is Molly going to get him high? Naughty girl lol XD]

Halloween looked up at Molly. "Sure, i like sawdust and woodglue. Any wood, but i'd like a touch of ebony...i like my dark pleasures." she reeled and flailed.

Joel, sadly, is tooooo delighted to give Molly anything but a nod. I mena for real, he's not telling me a reply.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 7:10 am

[LOL she can if you want her too! But she wouldn't just go ahead and do it.... on purpose... *shifty eyes*]

Molly is a little worried, because she doesn't know if her baking skills extend to sawdust and woodglue. But hey, she's Molly. If anyone can do it, she can. She puts on a brave grin. "I'll do my best, then!"
She grins at Joel some more as well, because she'll try and be polite, even if he won't be nice and give Joel a reply to work with...
"Well, I'm just so grateful for the chance to learn from you!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 7:22 am

Joel nodded like a retard, and then dropped in a dead faint on the spot. Hallowen jsut shook her head and drug him into the Office. She waved goodbye to Molly, excited for the cookies, and then shut the door.

[lol i hate to wrap it up like that but he seriously isn't giving me anything to work with the little shit. >.> -stabs joel- ]

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 7:25 am

[no worries! Molly has plenty of baking to do now! *flails*]

Molly smiles and waves and then skips off to try and find a recipe for sawdust and woodglue cookies.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 28th 2010, 11:12 pm

Djinn lead his mount (AHAHA MOUNT SORRY LOL) to Joel's office, unlocking the door with a wave of his fingers. "NOW JAMES. ONWARD TO THAR DESK OVER THARRRR." he said in a posh pirate voice, because he was happy to get some vittles. Or alcohol. "Then under it, mon chauffer. AND THERE! THERE THE TREASURE AWAITS!!" a large, purple sprakly glowy X appeared above the chaotic desk.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 11:20 pm

Regulus neighed to the best of his abilities which is hopefully better than Eowyn's neigh because SHE CAN'T NEIGH. Really I try. All the time. I read Freya animal sound books and I can do a mean lion or kitty or frog, but horses and ponies? Forget it. "AS YOU COMMAND, SIR!" Regulus bounds over to the X and leans forward for Djinn to dismount.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 28th 2010, 11:29 pm

Djinned floated off of Reg (AS JOEL DIES AT THE WORD DISMOUNT) and peeked into the recess int he desk. "SCORE. ALL THIS AL- PUMOKIN JUICE, damn we should have a BLAST. Reg, man you gotta see this OMG." He floated into the desk, and instead of it being the underside fo a desk it was in fact a little room, shelves form floor to ceiling STOCKED FULL OF ALCOHOL. Which Djinn conveniently changed the labels to read:

"EXPERIMENTAL PUMPKIN JUICE: TASTES JUST LIKE TEQUILA!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 11:35 pm

Regulus stared at the labels, stared back at Djinn, and burst out laughing. "DJINN I'M DUMB BUT EVEN I'M NOT *THAT* DUMB. I love you, Djinn. BUT NO. YOU WILL NOT GET ME TO DRINK! I meant REAL pumpkin juice! I do not get drunk! BAD THINGS HAPPEN, DJINN. BAD."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 28th 2010, 11:38 pm

Djinn crossed his arms and pouted, then shrugged and tipped back the bottle. "fine then the small shelf to your left, that's locked? IT's an Ever Cool cabinet, there's pumpking juice inside..." With his head tipped back, reg wouldn't be able to see the deviant glint in his eye.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 29th 2010, 3:13 am

Regulus looked skeptically at him but sighed, opening the cabinet that Djinn had unlocked for him. It really did look like actual pumpkin juice this time, and he opened the bottle and sniffed it a little- nope, definitely pumpkin-y. "You can KEEP your tequila, Djinn- you KNOW what I get like when I'm drunk- or do you? I don't even remember. That's because I CAN'T remember a thing when I'm drunk which is any time I have about a sip of alcohol it's awful. SO YOU WOULD DO WELL TO YOU KNOW NOT TRY AND TRICK ME AGAIN, BFF."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 29th 2010, 3:28 am

Djinn giggled. "I shan't try to trick you, lovely Regulus." Little did Regulus know, there was a spike of alcohol in every bottle...soon he'd fall into the web of Djinn's trick and they could both be drunk all over the place!! "It's pumpking juice, through and through."
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 29th 2010, 3:37 am

Regulus raised a brow at Djinn and didn't believe him in the least- "You're ALWAYS trying to trick me into something! ALWAYS! LIKE THAT TIME YOU TRICKED ME INTO TELLING ABOUT THE ROMANCE NOVELS. OR ALL THE TIMES YOU TRICKED ME INTO OTHER STUFFS. I REMEMBER THESE THINGS BUT-- it really does look like pumpkin juice... Fine," he said, tentatively taking a tiny sip, and deciding it really did taste, well, like pumpkin juice. "OMR IT IS YUMMY!" Regulus promptly drinks a huge goblet of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett June 29th 2010, 3:38 am

[poor, innocent Reg.]
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 29th 2010, 3:59 am

Djinn was guaging the amount of alcohol that Reg was imbibing. He soon decided it was enough to make Reg not notice the label of the tequila. "Here, buddy mine." he said, not slurring in the slightest though he was feeling the buzz. "Drink this, it's yummy too!"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 29th 2010, 4:10 am

"IS IT MORE PUMPKIN JUICE? WITH EXTRA PUMPKINYNESS? YAY!" Regulus is a happy drunk, yes he is, and drunk Reg was hilarious to write last time. He quickly downs more of it and makes a face. "HEYYY. THIS PUMPKIN JUICE TASTES FUNNEH."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 29th 2010, 4:14 am

Djinn cackled out loud. "It's just your taster!! It's all good, Reg hunnybunch!!" he downed more of his tequila. "BESIDES!1 I'm Djinn, have i ever steered you wrong?"
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 29th 2010, 4:21 am

Regulus looked wide eyed. "YES YOU HAVE! YOU HAVE! I bet you have," he said flailing, but grinning all the same. "HEY DJINN HEY DJINN THIS OFFICE IS BORRINNNGGGG. LET'S GO! HEYHEYHEYHEY YOU CAN FLY, RIGHT? CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO FLY, DJINN?! LET'S GO FLY SOMEWHERE!" Regulus is loud like Sirius is when Sirius is sober. Oh dear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven June 29th 2010, 4:25 am

"WELL- SURRRREEE. LE'TS FLYYYY." he starteed to flap his hands and arms, and slwly he rose out of the gournd and through the door of the small room, bottles of liquor bobbing along behind him. "COME ON REG FLAP YOUR ARMSSS" and off they sailed to where...?
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 30th 2010, 5:21 am

Joel, wh i'm prettre i left here passed out at his desk all this time, stood up , stil asleep, and began getting sutff ready around the hospital wing.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven July 4th 2010, 4:14 am

-waddles in, not like a duck. like a person who's super sleeoy. oh wait that's a shuffle.-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 4th 2010, 4:20 am

Molly, who is totally flustered by her encounter with a sexy black man-mountain Kingsley still, comes rushing into Joel's office. She totally forgot to pass on the cookies! What if they're not fresh anymore? Oh, wait, she uses Stasis Charms to keep things fresh, but she's flustered, so she's forgotten that little detail. She grins broadly when she spots Joel. "Hi, how are you? Good? That's good. Terrific. I bought some cookies. I tried to make the sawdust and woodglue ones for Halloween, but I don't know how they went - I couldn't find either of my brothers to make them taste-test. And turns out Ash sawdust isn't too easy to get a hold of, so I had to use, like, equal parts Ash and Redwood. She'll have to let me know how they are, and I can, like, adjust the recipe for next time. And here's some mint and choc chip ones for you, too!"
She pulls to packages out of her bag, but as she hasn't marked them this time, she does not realise that what she thinks is the mint cookies, actually contains a far more interesting herbal concoction. Oops. She hands them over to Joel with another wide smile. "Here you go!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven July 4th 2010, 4:24 am

Joel looks at her, blinks and again thinkgs something about there beaing new Weasleys, and then smiles. "Oh goody! I'll tll her, she's off and about today doing Djinn knows what!" he takes the plate. "Omg i'm starving and i don't know why...sooo hungry!" he grabs a cookie and noms it, and rolls his eyes in the waves of mouthgasm that hit his mouth.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 4th 2010, 4:25 am

Molly grins at the look of deliciagasm on Joel's face. Oh yeah, her cookies have got it goin' on. "Ok. Well, I'd best be off," she says, because she'd rather like a Special Cookie herself right now. "See you around, Joel. Enjoy!"

And off she runs.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven July 4th 2010, 4:27 am

As soon as she leaves, he stuffs his face wondering what this herb is...it doesn't taste like mint at all. Oh well!
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 4th 2010, 4:49 am

Molly comes flying back into Joel's office, hoping she's not too late to salvage at least some Special Cookies, and skids across the floor when she tries to stop. She bounces off the filing cabinet and clutches her chest, panting while she tries to regain her breath.
"Joel - cookies - swap -" she gasps, but then her eyes fall on the empty package. Well, shit.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next