Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joel's Office

+3
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Joel's Office - Page 2 Empty Re: Joel's Office

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 9:08 am

"Ah! Large family, and if they're accident prone i may know them. What did you say your name was again?" he beamed at her as he put the bottle away and started working on Halloween's joints again.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 9:14 am

"Prewett," Molly mumbles, somewhat distracted by Halloween. "Molly Prewett. And we've pretty much got the market cornered on 'accident prone'. And who is this?" she asks, indicating the doll as Joel works.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 9:19 am

Joel cocked his head to the side. "Hmm...Prewett...not ringing any bells. I think i've heard vague mentions of a Fabian? But that's about it." he held up Halloween's head. "This is Halloween, my familiar. She helps me out around the Wing." Halloween winked at the girl, as he put her head back down and started to sew her black dress back on her body. "She got dirty, poor thing. I was...away...for a while and she had to take my place."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 9:23 am

"Oh," Molly says, and is at a bit of a loss as what else to say, because usually with brothers like Gid and Fay, the Prewett's reputation very much precedes them. When Halloween winks, she jumps a little in shock but then recovers quickly and smiles. "Hello, Halloween. So Joel, you're in charge here? That must be interesting. Bet you see all sorts of injuries and maladies?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 9:28 am

"Yep! I've been on charge for a while actually, and have seen some pretty interesting things" he paused in remembrence. "Like the mealsytwist mumps. And then all the stupid things the avid duelers do to each other."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 9:31 am

Molly's eyes widen. "The mealsytwist mumps? No kidding! And do people get into duels often around here? Sorry, here I am yapping your ear off when you've probably got better things to be getting on with. It's just, I've a bit of an interest in healing, after all this time trying to keep my family in one piece."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 21st 2010, 9:37 am

He chuckled. "I can understand! Hmm we get a few every now and then, not as many as we used too. I'd say maybe once a week or so? Pretty bad stuff too." he started screwing Halloween together. "Any questions, ask it's fine."

[lol like my made up wizard illness? xD]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 21st 2010, 9:43 am

[teehee I giggled! then I tried to picture it. that was a bad move!]

"Brilliant," Molly grins. "D'you think I could help out from time to time? I could... I don't know - roll bandages and refill bottles for you, if it meant I could be around more and likely learn something. Please? I wouldn't get in the way and I'd keep things super organized and all!" she stares up at him with big, brown stray and loveable puppy eyes.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 22nd 2010, 1:10 am

Thinking for a minute, as he finished putting Halloween back together and set her on the floor, he nodded his head. "Sure, i don't see why not. Halloween helps with the stocking and organising, on the lower shelves anyway so anything she can't reach you can help with." Halloween glared up at Molly, absently fingering her lock necklace. "Other than that i don't need much help...unless you're good at filing."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 1:34 am

Molly's eyes light up. "Really? Thanks! Um, I've never done any filing before but I'd be willing to learn. I mean, how hard could it be? I already know the alphabet..."
She notices Halloween glaring at her a little and pulls a face at her. She should've asked for longer legs if she wanted to reach the top cabinets.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 22nd 2010, 1:37 am

Joel nodded eagerly, and started to say "Awesome! It's not that hard i jsut go by name and yea-" and then passed out, his head thunking against the desk with a dull THUD.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive June 22nd 2010, 1:41 am

Halloween looked up at the girl. "He does that all the time No worries. Follow me please?" she pushed the door open and waited, tapping a foot.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 2:09 am

Molly jumps a little as Joel passes out - hmm, narcolepsy? - and stands up as Halloween takes the reins. She waits a moment, then makes a hand gesture as if to say 'well, I can't follow you if you won't go anywhere!'

"Ready when you are!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive June 22nd 2010, 2:33 am

Halloween hurrumphed and lead Molly to a set of cabinets that were labeled "Super Special" she pointed and said in her strangely pretty voice. "These are where we keep the sex stuff. It tends to be broken into a lot." she walked over to the tubs, which were miling about. "They pretty much come when you call for them. Joel's enchanted everything in here for speed and efficiency- he's a genius a charming things." she then proceeded to give Molly a full interview/tour.

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 2:43 am

Molly obediently follows Halloween around the Wing, getting the full tour and induction. She conjures a notepad and quill, muttering to herself as she jots down notes.
"Sex.... Popular." She nods and continues to pay attention.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinn- Inactive June 22nd 2010, 3:02 am

Halloween continued the tour, pointing out the Ever Cold Cabinet, the bottles of varying pain pills and potions, the dried herbs, and the final thing - the death chamber. "Now this was added later...we had a death with one of the students, which is surprising since Joel has been the best nurse Hogwarts has had since...i don't know when." She gestured to the normal looking small room, but as soon as the door opened wide enough a strong sense of overwhelming cold creeped intot he room. "Another bit of ingenious spelling, it makes the body think it's cold inside, but it's not. It's actually a normal private ward. Questions?"

Djinn- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 4:21 am

"Just one," Molly says brightly. "Isn't a dead body cold and creepy enough without making a whole room like that? I mean, it's nifty and all, but I don't get the thought process."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 4:41 am

-As Halloween-

Halloween nodded. "By keeping the body cold until it an be preserved by professionals, it helps it to not rot and decay and generally stink the place up." she sat down. "Human bodies are weird. Anyway, anymore questions?"

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 4:48 am

Molly wants to know what Joel feeds Halloween, and if she goes potty, but thinks it might be rude to ask. So instead, she just shakes her head and grins. "So I can come by anytime and help out? I won't be in your way? Or Joel's? He's not just being polite is he? And what's with the sudden unconsciousness? Is he narcoleptic? Oh, wow, I guess I did have more questions after all..."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 5:07 am

-as Halloween for i am lazy lol-

"Yes, you may come whenever just be careful he might snap at you if he's super busy, no you won't be in the way, no he's not jsu tbeing polite and no i don't think he's narcoleptic. He just passes out after a hard days work...he feeds a lot of magic in here, and it tires him out if he doesn't eat or sleep well." Halloween listed off all the answers, ticking them off on her fingers.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 5:09 am

Molly nods seriously. "Would he be more awake if I baked him cookies?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven June 22nd 2010, 5:24 am

Joel jerked awake at the mention of cookies. "Cookies?! What kid of cookies?!" he smacked his lips. "Like, macaroons? Chocolate chips? Macadamia nuts? Ginger snaps?" he was excited. Halloween rolledher eyes and looked at Molly, as if to portray "See, he's a retard, look at that? LOOK!?"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 5:50 am

Molly thinks she shouldn't just go around offering her Special Cookies to just anyone she meets, especially if that person is in charge of keeping Hogwarts healthy. So she just smiles and doesn't go there... for now. "Um, I can take pretty much anything you like and turn it into a cookie," she shrugs. Yeah. She's that damned good. Molly just smiles at Halloween and wonders how long it's been since she's had cookies.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive June 22nd 2010, 6:38 am

-as Joel-

Halloween was tempted to point out that she liked sawdust and wood-glue cookies. But no, she couldn't say that.

Joel however, his eye's lit up and he danced around inside. "Really? i lvoe cookies. Omg, cookies. Do you make like, spice cookies? The ones with mint in them? They're some of my favourites!"

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin June 22nd 2010, 6:47 am

Molly bites her tongue to keep from snickering. "Well I've worked with other herbs fairly successfully, so I can't imagine I'll have too much hassle with mint. I'll do some experimenting and see what I come up with. Er... do you like cookies, Halloween?" she says, sort of awkwardly because she doesn't want Halloween to feel excluded.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next