Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Kiora Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Gideon Prewett
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Romilda Vane
Angela Braddock
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
32 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 38 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 5:51 am

"Hmm. Blender. That seems like a good idea." He nodded "I could always be unthoughtful and just give them money. I mean, who doesn't like money?" He pushed his plate away and leaned back. "I could probably train Giggity to deliver it, so she'd know it was from me right away." He shrugged.

[HEY HEY HEY!! If Rolf available for THE PLAN??If not, we could always do it tomorrow.]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 5:54 am

"Ohh, money is always a good thing to have. Plus, they can then get whatever they want with it. Training Giggity is actually a good idea," she says, dropping her napkin onto her plate. "I mean, that way you don't even have to necessarily face Angela or George, just get the message across."

[I was just telling Nev...that right now is no good since I'm supposed to be finishing my book so my sister doesn't bitch...and I only have two browsers and those are on two different accounts. Tomorrow would probably work out LOADS better for me if that's okay.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 5:59 am

"Yeah. I think I will do that! It's still a little bit personal. You finished?" He waved away his own plate as he waited for her to answer. "This was a really good idea. I really enjoy spending time with you." He smiled his adorable smile as shown in my avatar.

[That's totally fine! I will be here then too! And I'll most likely be on skype tomorrow.]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 6:06 am

"Yep, all finished," she says with a smile as he gets rid of her plate. "It was a great idea," she replies, pouring some more pumpkin juice for the two of them and then taking a sip from her glass. "I'm happy to be back and to be able to spend time with you. I've missed these nice, quiet moments."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 6:10 am

He took a sip as well. "I miss this too. It's nice to just do something simple like this. Me and Neville are always up to some grand scheme." He laughed thinking of the ones they were planning. "It's nice to just sit back and relax"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 6:12 am

"Oh goodness," she says with a sigh. "I don't even think that I want to know what kind of schemes you have worked up. Please tell me though, that no one gets hurt and that it's all in good fun, right?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 6:20 am

"Of course! It's all in good fun! Mostly out of boredom, really. Nothing that does permanent damage." He chuckled thinking of the plan for Lucius. "Usually we test the spells out on each other first, just to make sure they work."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 6:26 am

"Well, that's good that you're being cautious. I just don't want either of you getting hurt in case these pranks somehow backfire, alright? Last thing you need is to end up in the Hospital Wing when you're supposed to be studying for your NEWTs!"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 6:28 am

He grinned a little sheepishly and popped a salute. "Yes Ma'am!" He laughed because he was such an oddball tonight. "Think of it as..practice. Yeah. Helps with the practical part of the exams."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 6:34 am

"Right, the practical part...sure, I suppose I could see that," she says. "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WRITTEN PART OF THE EXAM? HMM? HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING? ARE ALL THESE SCHEMES MESSING UP YOUR STUDYING TIMES. I SWEAR TO MERLIN DEAN THAT IF THEY ARE YOU AND NEVILLE WILL NOT BE HAPPY CAMPERS WHEN I AM THROUGH WITH YOU."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 6:37 am

He sunk into his chair, clearly terrified. "No no no no !! I have been studying I promise! Every time I'm not with you or Neville I am studying! There's too much riding on this to just blow it off!" He said it all in a rush, terrified of the veela that was coming out right now.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 6:43 am

She shoots him a small glare before saying, "Good. The last thing you need is to fail. Now, more pumpkin juice?" she asks sweetly. "Now, I'm sure you've got quite a bit of studying to do. I could help you if you want, quiz you on different spells, terms, history, potions ingredients, all those fun things."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 6:46 am

He just had to smile at her. She was so damn adorable, even though she can be a bit frightening. "That would be great! It's always easier to study when someone is willing to help. I have 7 years worth of notes scattered all over my dorm. Wow. Those years went by fast."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 7:02 am

She tries not to freak out over him mentioning that all of his notes are scattered. Lack of organization? Tsk tsk. "Yeah, I feel like first year went by so slow, but everything just seemed to speed up after that year. As much as I love Hogwarts, I can't wait to get out next year and start working and what not," she says.

[SO...IF YOU WANNA WRAP THIS UP, WE CAN START THE...PLAN. I'M SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP AT SEVEN...SOOOO... IDK HOW LATE I'LL BE UP]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 7:07 am

"I totally agree! I will miss it here, but I'm excited to start working." He stretched and realized how late it was getting. "Do you wanna head back to the common room? It's getting a little late." He went to clean up their mess from cooking, but found the little house elves had beaten him to it, bless their little hearts. Smile

[Do you want to do it tomorrow? I don't mind waiting! I just started a movie Smile ]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 7:22 am

[Hahahaha, okay, works for me. I was just thinking that'd be easier with Rolf talking to Cho...but since I'm in five places, Luna is helping me out with that one]

"Sure, that sounds great. Plus, I'm sure that you have some studying to be doing, right?" she says, giving him a serious expression. "Aww, aren't they the best!" she says looking at the house elves. "Thank you! Ready to head back?" she asks.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 7:26 am

[DANG GIRL!!! We'll do it tomorrow, so you aren't as busy!]

He walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Let's go!" He grabbed her hand and headed out of the kitchens waving at the house elves as he did so.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 19th 2010, 7:41 am

[HAHAHA, I'm very high in demand tonight....IDK WHY.]

Dom kisses him back, feeling unbelievably happy with the way things are right now. She says a quick goodbye to the house elves, then gladly clasps his hand in hers before leaving to head up to the common room. OH HAPPINESS! A COMPLETED TEASLEY SCENE! It has been AGES.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 19th 2010, 7:45 am

IT HAS BEEN AGES!!! WOO!! GO US!
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 21st 2010, 3:35 am

Molly is here, lining up cupcake ingredients along the bench because today is Teach Dem How Not To Burn Cupcakes Day!

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins August 21st 2010, 3:40 am

Demelza walks into the kitchen and sees that Molly is already there setting up the ingredients for baking cupcakes. "Hi Molly" Demelza said. "I can't wait to learn how to bake cupcakes today!"
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 21st 2010, 3:48 am

Molly grins. "Hi Demelza! This is going to be, like, super fun. I've got everything we need out already. And I totally don't use recipes for this myself anymore, but I thought it might be easier, so I grabbed an easy one," she explains, pointing to the recipe sitting on the bench. "So the first thing to do is read through everything, and preheat the oven!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins August 21st 2010, 3:53 am

"Ok, that sounds easy enough so far." Demelza said as she was picking up the recipe to read. After she had read the recipe through a few times she went over to the oven and turned it on to the temperature it said on the recipe. "Ok. I've preheated the oven. Now do I put the ingredients in a bowl and mix them together?" Demelza asked Molly.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 21st 2010, 4:02 am

"Uh huh!" Molly says brightly. "As long as you put the right amount of stuff in, and in the right order, it all works out! Here - grab those measuring spoons," she says, pointing out which measurement goes with which ingredient. "And then, like, throw it in!" She starts looking for the wooden spoon.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins August 21st 2010, 4:09 am

Demelza grabbed a large bowl and the measuring spoons and started measuring out the ingredients and putting them in a bowl. After she had put all of them she looked at the recipe to see what she had to do next. It said to mix all the ingredients together. "Do you have a wooden spoon or something that I could mix the ingredients together with?" Demelza asked Molly.
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next