Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+28
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Kiora Lupin
Draco Malfoy
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Remus Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Gideon Prewett
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Apolline Delacour - Inact
James Potter - Inactive
Dean Thomas
HorcruxHunter
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Romilda Vane
Angela Braddock
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
32 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 27th 2010, 10:08 am

Scorpius sits in shock as a girl comes in and starts hunting through the fridge for food. He then watches as two other girls come in as well, one of which is Pansy. He decides to not say hi, because Pansy hates him. Watching as the first girl pulls out a tub of butter, he blanches when she starts to eat it out of the tub. EW. Like, ew. He takes a strawberry and dips it in my peanut butter, listening as the bizarre and very upset girl starts to sing. This poor duckling! She had her heart broken by Sirius Black. Scorpius hates Sirius, because Sirius was a douche and attacked him one day for no reason whatsoever while out at the lake.

He covers his ears when the duckling starts to sing. SWEET MERLIN, SHE CANNOT SING FOR HER LIFE! He stares at her curiously, wondering if all girls were like this when they went through a breakup. Was she drunk? She must be. That's the only way to explain her odd behavior as she starts singing Lady Gaga and Celine Dion. Holy balls of steel, the duckling should NOT be trying to sing Celine Dion. No, no, no. That's worse than someone attempting to sing Kelly Clarkson or Christina Aguilera, all of which people are supposed to avoid singing a cover song of or karaoke. This is a fact. Just as Simon Cowell or Randy Jackson. Don't ask Paula though, she's a bit crazy and is crazier now that American Idol has gotten rid of her sorry ass.

He continues to watch the girls as he noms the strawberries dipped in peanut butter. Good gods, this snack was good and the entertainment/show was free. This is the life.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 27th 2010, 9:36 pm

[Ahahahahahahaha. So much love.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 4:10 am

*Hermione is in the kitchen, drinking coffee, eating a sandwich, failing at reading and cuddling Kiora*

Cue my other darling daughter, Dee!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 4:12 am

AND IN COMES THE AMAZING, THE BEAUTIFUL, DEE.

"Hi Mya!" She waves as she skips over to the fridge, and then does a double take. "Is that the baby? Well duh. Er... SHE'S ADORABLE!"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 4:14 am

*Hermione grins, happy to see Dee so happy. Because the last time she saw Dee she was fake pregnant and shit totally sucked for her.*

Hey Dee, how are you? And thanks - this adorable little lady here is Kiora.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 4:17 am

Dee rushes over to see her sister her new babysitting charge Kiora. "I'm good. I feel happy today. I don't know why." She shrugs. "But she's so pretty!" She taps Kiora's feet, because I love baby feet. SO CUTEEEEE.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 4:22 am

*Hermione smiles at her eldest daughter Dee, because baby feet are adorable, even though I can't get over their little hands and tiny baby fingers! Kiora's feet flail about at the attention, and Hermione giggles.*

I think she likes you already. I'm glad you're happy, even if there isn't a reason. What's been happening with you, lately?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 4:26 am

"Oh, nothing of great importance." She decides not to talk about Pansy. You just don't go around telling people you kill others. Unless you're Voldemort, or some other antagonist who likes doing that crazy shit. Dee giggles as Kiora grabs one of her fingers. "I just feel as if a couple weights have been lifted off my shoulders."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 4:30 am

Nice feeling, isn't it? You know, though, I always feel like I'm missing out on all the gossip these days, because I don't get out much anymore.

*She wonders whether she should tell Dee about visiting Tam, or whether that would squash the awesometastic good mood. Instead she grabs a napkin and wipes some of the drool from Kiora's chin while the baby gurgles happily and grabs at Dee's finger.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 4:38 am

Dee smiles happily at Kiora. "Check out the Daily Reel! I don't know what goes on much, either. But some kids got married in Paris!" She looks at Kiora and sobers a little, thinking about the prank. "Can I- Can I hold her?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 4:43 am

*Hermione's eyebrows raise.*

Paris, hmm? Well, seems like a bit of overkill, if you ask me.... then again, if Remus and I had just eloped, I'd have not had to put up with his bitch of a mother, so I suppose I can see the appeal.... Sure, you can hold her, Dee. Here -

*She sees the look on Dee's face, and is pretty sure she can guess where the change in mood comes from, and gently places the baby in her arms. Maybe Kiora will vomit everywhere, or do an exploding poop which Hermione has labelled in her head 'code brown' or 'the dreaded number three', and remind Dee that she was entirely too young to be spending her days wrist deep in poopy.*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 4:46 am

Er... yeah. That won't be happening.

"It was Pansy and Draco. Those two would go for overkill." She says this in a nice way, because those two are her friends." Dee looks at the little baby, making sure to support her head. She knew this would be far too big a burden for her, and was glad, oddly enough, that she didn't have a baby. But it still hurt. "How did you think of Kiora for a name? I love it."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 4:51 am

*Hermione bites back a sarcastic remark upon finding out that Pansy and Draco had been the two to elope to Paris, which I think shows an extraordinary amount of self-restraint.*

Thanks. It just sort of came to me while I was looking at her... See, I was so convinced she would be a boy, while Remus was certain she was going to be a girl, that we never even got around to discussing names until after she was born! We had bets running on the gender and everything, but never once thought to say 'hey, let's get a list of potential names together'.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 4:55 am

Dee laughs a little, and bounces the baby gently. Is that allowed...? "There was a bet? Damn. I mean... darn. Shoot. Um... never mind. Well, I think it's a beautiful name. It really suits her." She hands her back to Mya sadly. "What's her middle name? Just out of curiosity."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 5:05 am

*Hermione doesn't mind that Dee is bouncing the baby, because I do all sorts of shit with her that newborns probably don't do, so whatever. Yay for AWF, where reality died with canon. She reaches out and pats Dee's shoulder quickly, before pulling back and taking a sip of coffee. Because she's awkward when it comes to comforting people sometimes, and she doesn't really know what to say. She takes Kiora back and settles her easily into the crook of her arm.*

Yeah, a little bet, jsut between Remus and I. Chocolate and neck rubs for a year.... luckily for me, we're too busy and he's too sweet to bring it up, so I may just get out of it, you never know. Her middle name is Rose. Um, ItookhertoseeTamafewdaysago.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 5:12 am

Way to make this awkward. Smile

Dee laughs, because Remus is so damn whipped. "Hmm. Pretty name." She frowns at the mention of Tam. "Oh yeah? And what happened with her?" She felt the urge to make some shitty remark, but held back.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 5:15 am

[I couldn't resist. Even though I should've.... Exploding poop doesn't seem quite so bad now, does it!? Razz]

*Hermione shrugs, reminding herself that she should say things quietly to herself first, and then think about the consequences before saying them out loud.*

Nothing much really. We talked a bit. And then I left. It was strange really. I don't know when I'll ever go back. If I ever really will. I just... felt like it was the right thing to do, you know?
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 5:18 am

[No. Can we go back to that? Just kidding.Razz]

"Oh, that's nice. You guys had a fight, right? I read it on my computer. Things get around." She remembers she had taken a tub of ice cream out of the fridge, though I never wrote that. She opens it and looks down awkwardly.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 5:23 am

*Hermione nods and takes another sip of coffee to stave off the awkward. Man, why couldn't Kiora cry or poop or be hungry on demand? It'd be convenient...*

Yeah. We did. I hada go at her over what she'd done to you and the other girls. I was furious - I couldn't just let it go without saying something.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 5:26 am

She tries to make a dent in the frozen block of ice cream with her spoon. "A shit ton of people were. I can't think of one person who knew about it who didn't want to smack her, which is sad, in a way."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 5:33 am

*Hermione discreetly waves her wand, softening the ice cream up just a little to allow Dee's spoon to make a little headway.*

Well, it was horrible, the whole mess. And it was senseless, which is what I think upset people all the more. Plus, at the time, I was a walking timebomb of pregnant hormones, so for me it was pretty personal as well. I'm sure you got a taste of it yourself, but things change when you announce a very unexpected pregnancy. I mean, I lost friends, my parents disowned me because I was pregnant. And Tam knew that. At first I couldn't even believe that she would put other people - her own sister! - through the same thing just for a laugh.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 5:36 am

"Thanks," she mutters, stabbing the ice cream again. "I didn't know your parents disowned you," she says mournfully. "Sorry." She ate a couple spoonfuls of homestyle vanilla, 'cause that shit is the best. "Did she even TRY to explain WHY she did that? What made her think that was ALRIGHT?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 5:45 am

*Hermione shrugs away Dee's apology. She's barely thought about her parents in what seems like forever.*

Honestly? It's their loss. Look at this little miracle of a child here - she's their granddaughter, and they'll never know how beautiful she is. They don't ever get to be grandparents. Definitely their loss. But no. Tam - she didn't really have much to say for herself on that front. I think everything was just falling apart for her and she didn't know how to deal... Really, I think her brain must've just imploded that day...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass May 30th 2010, 5:50 am

"It's definitely their loss." She tickles Kiora's chin. "She's lovely. Thank god MY dad didn't find out before the truth was revealed. He would've flipped a shit." She was starting to feel bad for Tam. She was her sister, after all. "I miss her." Her confession is barely audible. "Did- did Kiora meet Hash?" She tries to move the conversation away from Tam, and onto cute babies.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 30th 2010, 5:54 am

I miss her, too.

*Mya facepalms and wonders if now Hermione has to tell Dee about Hash, too. Hermione is a touch more dignified about it, and simply fixes Dee with a somber look.*

No, Kiora hasn't met Hashbee. I.... I don't suppose you've heard? I was near frantic with worry about him until Tam explained.... Hashbee's going to live with Peter's parents now. They're going to look after him.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next