Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo)

3 posters

Go down

OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo) Empty OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo)

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 22nd 2010, 11:24 am

HEY SO I WAS WRITING SMUT AND PARCTICING AND IMA SHARE IT. HERE YOU GO LOVELIES. THERE AINT A NAME SINCE IT'S JUST PRACTICE SMUT.

Theo giggled as he pulled Viktor Krum into the library. HE was slightly tipsy, sure, and the Bulgarian was miraculously unfazed by the amounts of alcohol he had drunk but Theo didn’t care. Let Viktor ravish him if he wanted. It was Viktor Fucking Krum, international Quidditch player and sexy man with abs that made the muggle Superman cry in shame.

He continued to pull a grinning Viktor over to a table in the back, and cast a few charms to conceal them away from view. “Well.” he breathed, alcohol tainted breath tickling Viktor’s ear. “Now what?” he asked innocently.

Viktor didn’t deign to reply, but instead automatically pulled the younger boy into a heart wrenching, time stopping and cock erecting kiss. He tasted the sweetness of his younger lover’s lips and demanded more with swift, strong movements of his tongue. Pushing Theo against the table, and then bending him over backwards onto it, Viktor worked his sinful way along Theo’s lips and then his jaw.

“Now ve do this, my little friend.” he rasped as he let his hand rest playfully against what was slowly growing inside the Slytherin’s pants. “Or not so little friend.” he chuckled as he again started up the kisses along Theo’s jaw line, carrying them down to the pale boy’s neck and down his jugular to his collar bone.

Theo rose up, and arced his back to meet Viktor, his body consumed and on fire already, and they weren’t even that far along yet. He started to unbutton Viktor’s shirt, hand shaky with pent up desire. He gasped as Viktor’s hand, which was still rested softly on his cock, started to rub up and down with soft movements. Theo had a brief flash of imagination, and for just a second that hand wasn’t connected to the hulking, huge Bulgarian but to a smaller, paler body with silver-gold hair and violently cunning grey eyes.

That all dissipated though, as Viktor chuckled again and removed his wand, using a quick spell to cut through the threads hat securely tied the buttons on Theo’s shirt down. “Take them off, Theo. Let me see you.” and Theo complied, removing his hands from Viktor’s half undone shirt to shi own.

First, he pulled off his shirt, leaving the tie because he had an insane thought that sex with a Slytherin tie on would be amazingly…sexier. Then he slowly, almost teasingly unbuttoned his pants and continued to undress himself with his hands while Viktor undressed him with his eyes. When he was in naught but his designer, vibrant green and silver briefs he faltered, which Viktor took for teasing. With a small growl, the older, larger boy hooked a finger in the edge of the waistband and slowly pulled them off; making sure to have that hand brush Theo’s thigh seductively.

Theo blushed a little, completely naked in front of a mostly clothed Viktor Krum. This was a situation he always managed to happily stay away from…nudity in a public place, with a Gryffindor whom he wanted to trust but didn’t quite all the way. He looked down, moonlight cascading out of a nearby window, turning his usually pale skin into alabaster.

Viktor breathed out appreciatively, his little uke looking like some lost Greek godling, cast in alabaster. The bright, sapphire eyes met his for a moment and looked down embarrassed, and the thick, long, darkly gorgeous hair waterfall-ed down to brush against the boy’s shoulders. Viktor shrugged his way out of his shirt, and sat down heavily in a chair, unzipping his pants and freeing the growing Firebolt within. Reaching out, he grabbed Theo by the arm and pulled him into his lap, making his soon to be lover straddle him.

“Dance for me, Theo. Show me vat you can do.” he breathed into Theodore’s neck. Theo immediately started to grind against Viktor, pulling the older boy’s head down to suck on one of his nipples. Viktor was a bit surprised at the command, since he was the manly man in charger here but he acquiesced.

Moaning, Theo picked up the movement, his erection throbbing already with pent up lust, Viktor’s soon on the way. He bent down and started to nibble on Viktor’s ear lobe, casing the older, more experienced boy to moan appreciatively. Grinding both of their cocks together, he reveled in the friction of their two bodies, the way the rough, trimmed hair on Viktor’s body crushed and rubbed against his own hairless, smooth skin.

Viktor stood up suddenly, and lay Theo back on the table. He started to suck on one of his fingers, in absence of lube saliva would have to do. Theo got the point, and with s suddenly devilish smirk he switched positions, fast as a wildcat or a cobra striking, and kneeled in front of the Bulgarian. He surveyed all that was his for the taking with a jaundiced eye, and then with an shrug plunged his mouth down on the awaiting spear of flesh.

Viktor’s eyes went wide and he moaned into his hand, two fingers carefully being sucked on. Theo took this as encouragement, and added a hand to his bobbing, grazing his teeth softly on Viktor’s head and roughly tonguing the sensitive part of the shaft while his hand pumped mercilessly. Vktor threaded his unoccupied hand into Theo’s hair and roughly yanked him up, bringing their lips together before he could spill all over before they really got anything done.

Sucking on his uke’s bottom lip, he worried his teeth on it softly and then pulled a switch of
positions. “Are you ready, Theo.” he rasped, voice heavily laden with lust.

Theo nodded, all uncertainty out the window. He couldn’t turn back now…that would be an uncomfortable and possibly immensely embarrassing walk back to the common room, his cock sticking up like a Native American totem pole. Viktor gently, almost lovingly laid him back on the table and then rubbed his tight entrance with one wet finger, teasing it and relaxing it with a touch. Theo shivered in anticipation, but once again that vision of a blonde haired, grey eyed sex god overlaid the truth of the tall, thick and dark Bulgarian towering over him and poised like an executioner ready to drop the axe.

Viktor softly plunged the first finger in, and again Theo arched his back to meet him. “Are you sure?” Viktor breathed into Theo’s ear as he swirled the finger around in Theo’s tightness. “I can’t hear you beg for me Theo…” he turned his head just a fraction of a degree, and bit on Theo’s earlobe, first softly and then with more venom.

The alcohol and the pure lust/pleasure of it all got to Theo’s head and he giggled, slightly ruining the moment for Viktor. “Give it to me.” he panted, which was punctuated by an explosively loud moan as Viktor plunged his second finger in and scissored him gently, still nibbling softly on his ear.

“F-fuck…urgh.” Theo gasped out loquaciously, sweat pouring down his body. “V-viktor!”

“Yes?” Viktor moved from Theo’s ear and down his jugular again, and kept in going, only stopping at the dark circles of Theo’s hardened nipples for a quick bite and lick. “Vat, Theo?”

“Stop playing me!” Theo hissed, eyelids fluttering. “Just…do it already!!” he growled out, sounding like a puppy trying to bully an older dog to do a trick...or more fitting, give it a bone.

“I don’t think you’re ready yet though.” Viktor said inbetween nips. “You haff to shout for me.” He pushed a third finger in and this time Theo did shout, but not what Viktor wanted to hear. “Come on Theo. Shout vat you vant. Vat i vant to hear.”
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo) Empty Re: OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo)

Post  Molly Prewett May 22nd 2010, 12:02 pm

Well, fuck. That was something else, Joelikins! Gold stars for you!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo) Empty Re: OMFG YAOI!?! DIRTY YAOI! THEORUM SMUTSES. (Viktor/Theo)

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven May 22nd 2010, 5:58 pm

I SHALL FINISH IT TODAY. MAYBE. Very Happy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 23rd 2010, 12:44 am

YAY! Gives me something to look forward to!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Weasley May 23rd 2010, 12:24 pm

that was awesome i can't wait for the rest of it!!!! 100 points to Joel!
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum