Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+30
Cormac McLaggen
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Katie Bell
Reed Dawson
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Angelina Johnson
Hugo Weasley
Dean Thomas
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
Lucy Weasley
Angela Braddock
Romilda Vane
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Daphne Greengrass
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Djinn- Inactive
Rolf Scamander
Tristan Raksha
Claire McCann
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
34 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 5 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 9:19 pm

He scooted back just out of reach of her hand, "No no no no no! You're not real, I'm hallucinating... you were dead... and I'd argued with you..." there he trailed off then suddenly buried his face in his hands and started sobbing, "and you're gone and i never got to tell you-"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2010, 9:25 pm

Pansy shoved the sheets aside and put her feet on the floor. Just as expected, her knees buckled and she fell into a heap in front of him. “Draco, stop. Please, stop. I'm real, I promise. I'm here." She tried reaching for him again, wanting to pull his hands from his face. It broke her heart seeing him like this, and dying once was quite enough for her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 9:35 pm

Draco peered up from between his fingers and saw her crumpled on the floor in front of him. "But... but... how?" He slowly reached out towards her...
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2010, 9:38 pm

“I don't know, but I promise you I'm alive. My heart's beating, anyway.” Pansy took his hand and placed it on her chest where her heart was beating somewhat sporadically beneath her ribs, hardly keeping time with the quick rise and fall from her lungs. "See? I don't know how, exactly. I need to go to the library, but it's a long walk and I... I can't yet."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 9:44 pm

Draco hadn't heard anything she'd just said, he was too busy staring at his hand on her chest... he could feel it beating but... he trailed his eyes up to her face then threw himself at her knocking her back. He pressed his face into her shoulder and sobbed harder, "I thought I'd lost you"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2010, 9:46 pm

Pansy groaned in pain as she was knocked backwards onto the hard floor, but she wrapped her arms around him regardless. "Draco..." She didn't know what to say, just held him tightly.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 9:46 pm

Draco wrapped his arms around her and continued to sob "never leave me ever again"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2010, 9:58 pm

Pansy was silently relieved the hospital wing was empty. Two of the most badass Slytherins were currently in a crying heap on the floor, and it wouldn't do if anyone saw that. "You know I wouldn't, not for the world." Tears rolled down her cheeks and into her hair, Draco's warm form was crushing her own, but she didn't care. Not like her lungs could take much more than quick shallow breaths anyway.

[Paused.
Also, if I had been feeling extra evil yesterday,
I'd have made you listen to The End by The Doors after Pansy died. Wink
I resisted.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 18th 2010, 11:10 pm

Scorpius enters the hospital wing, intent on getting some salve for Faye and her scars. He doesn't notice Panslut Parkinsass or his cousin, because that would ruin the fun if he did notice them.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 11:22 pm

Faye walks into the Hospital Wing to see if Joel will give her Dittany to remove the scars for good, but he's already said no multiple times. She doesn't notice Pansy or Draco because, hell, who gives a fuck. Her gaze falls on Scorpius and she arches a brow, "Well, what are you doing here, Mr. Malfoy?" She says in her best professor voice as she walks up behind him and places her hands over his eyes.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 11:26 pm

DRACO LOOKED UP AND SAW SCORPIASS AND FAYE. INFURIATED THAT THEIR MOMENT WAS BEING RUINED HE LEAPT UP AND RAN OVER. HE GRABBED THE MOST LETHAL POISON EVER AND POURED IT ALL DOWN SCORPIASS' THROAT THEN ROUNDED ON FAYE AND SLIT HER THROAT WITH A SCALPEL LEAVING HER MUDDY FUCKING BLOOD EVERYWHERE. THEN HE RAN BACK TO PANSY AND BACK TO CRYING ONTOP OF HER.

Slowly he looked up, "thank... thank you" As he sat up he gently pulled her up with him, "are you allowed to leave?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 18th 2010, 11:27 pm

Scorpius stiffens when he hears a voice, but relaxes when he feels hands cover his eyes. First off, no professor would touch a student like that, unless it was Professor McGonogall because we all know about McMalfoy's. Second, he recognizes the softness of Faye's hands, which kind of sounds creepy now that I type that, but whatever. "I was going to get some salve," he answers with his eyes still covered. "Though I suppose stealing some isn't a good idea. That would make me a bad boy."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 11:29 pm

DRACO RAN OVER AGAIN AND PULLED HIS SUPER AWESOME SWORD OUT OF HIS CANE AND GUTTED BOTH OF THEM.

Hospital Wing - Page 5 DragonCane
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane May 18th 2010, 11:30 pm

[I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AND NOW MY BROTHER THINKS I'M CRAZY. DON'T DO THAT TO ME.]
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2010, 11:30 pm

[OMG HAHAHA I JUST DIED... ER. AGAIN.]

"Yeah, I guess so. No one's been in to check on me or anything." She realized that was stupid, as people don't have to check on dead people generally, as their condition doesn't change. Well. Normally. "I don't know how far I can get without falling, but I'll try." She gave him a half smile and straightened up, clinging to the edge of the bed getting ready to stand. "Could we go to the library? I want to check something."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 11:32 pm

Draco helped her up and slipped an arm around her waist. When she tried to take a step and stumbled he scooped her up into his arms. "Okay, where to?"
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 18th 2010, 11:34 pm

Pansy leaned her head on his chest and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he lifted her, relieved at being held rather than attempting to walk. "Thanks. Library, I suppose. I have a few ideas I want to check. And then I need to sleep. I don't exactly feel the best."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco May 18th 2010, 11:35 pm

"Okay" He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek then walked her out, rather disturbed by just how little she weighed.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 11:47 pm

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:Scorpius stiffens when he hears a voice, but relaxes when he feels hands cover his eyes. First off, no professor would touch a student like that, unless it was Professor McGonogall because we all know about McMalfoy's. Second, he recognizes the softness of Faye's hands, which kind of sounds creepy now that I type that, but whatever. "I was going to get some salve," he answers with his eyes still covered. "Though I suppose stealing some isn't a good idea. That would make me a bad boy."

Faye bit her lower lip to hold back laughter because Elise is pretending this is before Panco decided to be witty bitty biotches and leave and she didn't want to wake or disturb anyone. She has a shotgun in her dorm to prepare for zombies, Pansy. Watch it. She uncovered his eyes turned him to face her, pressing herself against him as she wound her arms about his neck. She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "Well, those bad thoughts still make you a bad boy. I'm sorry, but I think your punishment will be more than just a loss of house points..." She smirked and nipped at his earlobe before kissing along his jaw until her lips met his. Her hips pressed against his, pushing him back against the counter.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 19th 2010, 12:03 am

"A bigger punishment than that hmm," he grins as she kisses his jaw. He kisses her back passionately then groans when her hips shift against him then pin him to the counter. "I think...I think I do need to be punished," he murmurs breaking away from her lips for a moment. All rational thought as to where they are and who could possibly see them leave his mind. In fact, he doesn't even think of Nurse Joel or even Joel in general, because Joel had kicked them out of the library that one time like a meanie. His hands slide to her back and slip under her shirt where his fingers rub against her smooth skin.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 19th 2010, 12:18 am

Faye didn't think about the potential of anyone catching them. Even if she had, she wouldn't have stopped. The possibility of someone catching them made it all the more fun. She was only slightly disappointed that her shotgun was not with her because if Pansy came back she would be defenseless. You can't survive zombie attacks without a damn good shotgun. Sigh. She didn't even think about Nurse Joel and the likelihood of him killing them for having sexual relations in the Hospital Wing. Who cared, honestly? Faye's hands down to his shirt, where she teasingly ran her fingers under the fabric, trailing her nails along his stomach, before she lifted the shirt over his head and threw it aside.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 19th 2010, 3:52 am

Fabian bursts into the room with a Hermione, who happens to be in labor. "MOVE ASIDE, GUYS, THIS WOMAN NEEDS SOME BABY ROOM." he shouts.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett May 19th 2010, 3:54 am

*Hermione screeches as another contraction hits and seriously can't believe there's naked people in here. OMFG guys! She also very much hopes somebody is going to draw screens around her because she doesn't want the whole HW to see this...*

OW! OW! OW!
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven May 19th 2010, 3:55 am

-Halloween finishes taking pictures of the smutting couple (she planned to blackmail them later buahaha- and drew the screens around Mya's bed, and made all the things that whoever delivered the baby might need out-
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Weasley May 19th 2010, 3:56 am

Fabian, who, in mid-wife mode, looks around for someone to help. "NIKKI," he said. "YOU'RE A FEMALE, I NEED FOR YOU TO BE HERE. CAN YOU HELP ME AND OBEY MY EVERY COMMAND?"

[Wait, Joel... AREN'T YOU THE NURSE?!]
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next