Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+40
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Mya Lupin
Jack Smith
Logan Avery
Louis Weasley
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Alice Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Trent Bennett
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Lucian Bole
Padma Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Lily Luna Potter - Inact
Angela Braddock
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Ginny Weasley
Dean Thomas
Lucy Weasley
Romilda Vane
Lucius Malfoy
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lee Jordan
Daphne Greengrass
Rolf Scamander
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
44 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 22 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Alice Prewett June 3rd 2010, 4:05 am

Alice laughs. "You know, I like you. I think you're a good match for him!" *is just waiting around for her Sirius Frank*
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact June 3rd 2010, 4:11 am

"Why zank you!" She smiled, happy that she was being approved of. It was always good if your love interest's family approved of you. Cause otherwise things could get rather awkward. I know that. haha. "You're sweet, I like you too." She hopes Alice's Sirius Frank shows up soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 3rd 2010, 4:20 am

Ooh, shame. XD "Oh, really? Normally, it's 'weird. Or even 'slightly bonkers'. Maybe even, 'off her rocker'." She shrugs. "But thanks. It's nice to know that someone thinks I'm normal!'
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact June 3rd 2010, 4:29 am

"People zink you're 'slightly bonkers'?" Polly doesn't get why, she thinks Alice is normal. Besides, what's normal? Unless you're talking 'socially acceptable normal'... "You seem perfectly normal to me."

[yessss, I had a boyfriend once who's sister didn't like me at all. made things really awkward.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Apolline Delacour - Inact June 3rd 2010, 4:35 am

[aaaack, i'm sorry this keeps getting dragged out but I have to go. *flails* We should probably finish this up at some point anyway, considering Polly and Gid are now dating hahaha. but yeah, I have to go now...*flails* I DON'T WANNA.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett June 3rd 2010, 4:38 am

[OKAY. I'm going for a bit, anyway. So I'll reply later!]
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 8:41 am

Marcus walked down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 8:48 am

It was the day following his night escapades with Penny and Parvati, though it mostly involved Penny. He strolls down the Hallway, intending to return to the Slytherin common room, with more notes for Lucius about Occlumency and the Unforgivables. Like the convincing mad man he was, Barty had managed to convince one of the slightly dimwitted professors to hand him a note that authorized reading a few books from the Restricted Section. Silly professors, he thought to himself as he strolled, a little pep in his step, some of you never learn. He noticed his official Quidditch captain walking down the Hallway and as he neared him, he gave Marcus a playful shove, "Cheerio, Cap'n!" Barty jokes, waggling his eyebrows as his tongue slips from his mouth only for a few seconds, "May I tell you something? Chap to chap, lad to lad, so-on-and-so-forth?" His lip curls back into a vicious grin and he holds his hand on Flint's shoulder, "Ah, listen. 'Member that girl trying out for Seeker? Rosier, I believe is her last name..." He noticed a slight change in Marcus' expression, but disregarded it, "She's a good fuck, you know. You should probably have used sexual favors for the position. Play while you work, I reckon..." He cackled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 9:01 am

Marcus smiled a pissed off smile, not a happy one. Not happy at all. "Barty, just as an FYI Regulus will be taking his spot back on the quidditch team once he is better." He says in a dead serious tone. "And...Penny...She's my girlfriend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 9:09 am

"Rosier? You should probably get a leash for your cat then, Flint," He snarls and his wand is already clenched tightly in his fist, pressed against the underside of Marcus' jaw, "Regulus should have to try out fair and square, seeing as he has been neglecting Quidditch practices and he seems to have given up on keeping in shape for the past couple of weeks. As a Quidditch Captain, you should probably uphold your duties with the highest honor. Otherwise, you may find yourself in the same position as your girlfriend..." He leaned forward and huffed in his ear, "On your back. In a different sense, of course, seeing as I don't roll that way..." Barty's lips curled back into that twisted smile once more and he gave Marcus one final shove, this one more threatening, before he left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 9:10 am

"The position goes to the one who plays best. And the one who. doesn't. cheat." He said before Barty walked off and Marcus walked out of the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 9:28 am

His ear twitched, straining to hear the words that had been uttered from Flint's horrendous mouth. He didn't care if the teeth were fixed, his mouth was too big and grotesque. Blegh. He turned on his heel and before Marcus could scream for any help at all, Barty's wand was out and pointing at his, now, enemy. His eye twitched and the vein in his neck began to throb, swelling, with the madness that began to surge power throughout his veins. His fingers tangled themselves around the base of his wand and he growled, before he muttered the spell he had always yearned to use. Flint couldn't hear it; he was on the other end of the hall. Despite this fact, Barty knew, that without a doubt, he felt it. The Cruciatus Curse had that way with people, usually. It wouldn't be strong considering it was the first time he used on a human, even if the human was a pathetic excuse for one. He watched Flint twitch on the floor for a couple moments, the pained expressions on his face. He jammed his wand back into his pocket and grabbed him by the collar, shoving him against the wall, "Funny. Your expressions of pain are the same as your girlfriend's. Don't fuck with me, Flint. I am not afraid to do more harm to you...." His tongue flicked once and he slammed the Captain against the wall, watching him sink to the floor, "Oh, and I quit the team." He added, before strolling down the hallway with his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 3rd 2010, 9:35 am

Marcus reacted to all these things the way he would react because I am to lazy to really react to them. Then he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann June 3rd 2010, 9:51 am

[LITERARY GENIUS, I SAY. BY GOD, I LOVE YOU, NEVILLE. SO MUCH]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 10:08 am

Barty walks down the hallway, on his way to the Defence room to be killed by Grindelwald.

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 7th 2010, 10:12 am

Evan catches up to Barty eventually, thanks to his much longer and well-muscled legs.

"Hey, you - Crouch," he calls out as he comes up behind him, rage clouding his vision.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 10:15 am

Barty turns around when he hears his last name. His neck twitches and he waits til it settles before he speaks. He hated being addressed by either of his names when they were shared with his father. It was irritating. He stared at the large man who came towards him, quirking a brow, "Yeah? What can I do for you, Rosier?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 7th 2010, 10:17 am

"You can fucking die for what you did to my sister."

With that, Evan's fist rears back and barrels forwards, smashing into the twitching boy's face with all the force he can muster. And that's a lot.

[thank you! you're the best!]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 10:20 am

Well, ow. Barty thinks to himself as Evan's fist meets his face. He had never done well with physical fights and he knew this one would be no different when he fell off his feet and onto the floor. He felt the blood dripping from his nose and he groaned, "Asshole," he muttered to himself. His nose was definitely broken. "Fuck. What the hell?" He glared up at Evan, "Seriously?"

[Question: Is Evan going to really stalk Fleur? Because, now, she can do the buddy system. She can!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 7th 2010, 10:23 am

[No, I promise he won't. This will get it all out of his system, now. I just wouldn't have known what to have him do with all his angsty feelings if he didn't get this outlet! XX]

Evan glares back. "Seriously," he growls, and swings a heavy boot into Barty's midsection as he sprawls on the ground.

[so yeah, feel free to have him scamper whenever you'd like XD]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 7th 2010, 10:32 am

[I have to go - sorry! :[ ]

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 7th 2010, 10:33 am

[I mean, it would add drama to the situation and all, but I wouldn't know how that would work out. Like...he'd have to be really creepy at the HW and near the Gryff areas. That'd be weird and tricky. XD I'm sorry you don't get to kill Barty.]

Well, another fucking ow. Barty grits his teeth, but doesn't make a sound, as the pain spreads throughout his entire body. He closes his eyes tightly until the pain disappears for a moment. He scrambles back up to his feet and he glares at Evan, "I guess now I have received everything I could possibly need from the Rosiers..." he mumbled to himself, before he turned and left to the Defence room. On his way there, he fixed up his appearance, his hand clutching where Evan had kicked him.

[It's cool!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Rosier - Inactive June 7th 2010, 11:54 am

[yeah it would take a BUTTLOAD of planning... *is lazy*]

Evan roars in rage and reaches for his wand, but by the time he has it out and aimed, Barty has rounded a corner and is gone.

"BOMBARDA!" Evan bellows, aiming at the far end of the hallway and watching in satisfaction as a handful of stones crack and crumble. He wishes it was that sick little fucker's head. Well, that was just a taste of what Evan has in store for him.

"YEAH, YOU BETTER FUCKIN' RUN WHILE YOU CAN!" he screams, his voice echoing off the walls. He stands there a few minutes, breathing heavily and working on control, then turns and heads back to Slytherin.

Evan Rosier - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 7th 2010, 6:29 pm

[-huggles her big brother-]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter June 8th 2010, 10:32 am

George was running back from the kitchen after retrieving his wand and smacked into somebody

[which will be ange]
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next